18. Ready to go

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AVERY WAS laying on her bunk bed listening to the girls talk to one another when one of the ladies came in "Avery, Sweetie? Can you please with me" Avery, jumped off her bed and walked out the room closing the door behind her.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but at Kitty Hawk, we feel you have the strength to hear all the news, including bad news" The lady starts saying.

"What happened?" Avery, asks very confused.

"We'll, your cousin was here a minute ago" The lady adds on.

Avery was beyond confused considering her cousins did not live near by "Wait, what cousin?"

"A young man, blond. He asked me to tell you that Marley, well, he passed away" The Lady continues to say trying not to cry for some reason.

"Like Bob Marley? Cause-"

Avery got cut off by the lady "No. your Siamese mix, Marley" the lady sniffles.

Avery was so confused you could see it in her face but she then caught on. A young blond male? Marley? It was JJ. Avery, looked up at the women as she forced tears to form into her eyes "oh god. No, no... when?"

"We got the news just after you arrived. We thought you should know. Oh, come here" the lady says pulling Avery into a hug which the young girl accepted as she wiped away her fake tears.

As it got darker Avery started having less hope that she was gonna get out of here. She layed on her bed staring at the ceiling while some girls were trying to fall asleep or already asleep.

Avery, heard whispers and movement but she didn't bother to look because she thought it was one of the girls. One of the girls then turned on the light "what are you doing here?"

"Hi, uh, evening miss. I know this looks bad but I come in peace, I'm just looking for-" Avery sits up once she heard JJ's voice.

"Me" The brunette says finishing his sentence.

The blond looked at Avery "Ave". They both stared at each other for a good 7 seconds before Avery jumped off her bed and ran to the blond immediately hugging him.

The brunette slowly pulled away "how... how did"

"Look, it's a long story. No time to explain though. Wait, there's one thing though. You know how you asked me what I was going to say last night? And, um, Ave, I just... I wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Ave" The blond apologizes as he held onto the brunettes arms.

Avery smiled at the boy "I forgive you... and I love you"

"I love you too" The blond finally confesses.

Avery was shocked he had confessed his love but shrugged it off as she placed her hands on both sides of his face and kissed him which he kissed back as he placed his hands on her waist.
Every single girl in that room were screaming and cheering.

"Woah, woah, woah, keep it down" JJ whisper yells as Avery grabbed her bag and he grabbed her hand as they ran out the room and all the way to the road where they waited for a guy to give them a ride to a helicopter that was waiting for them.

"Are you sure?" Avery asks as her hair was blowing from the helicopter being on.

"You got somewhere else to be?" The blond asks with a huge smile.

"Not anymore" Avery shakes her head as they go into the helicopter which once they closed the door the pilot started flying off.

JJ was finally happy. He had confessed his love for the girl he liked since she had joined the pouges. He finally got the girl of his dreams.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro