(01) miya atsumu a.k.a certified idiot™

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Natsumi wanted to crawl in a hole and hide forever.

But before she did that, she wanted to smack the face of her annoying best friend. Why, oh, why had she formed a friendship with Atsumu Miya? His schemes and his ideas always ended up in not-so-fun ways. She couldn't even escape, living just one street away from the MSBY Black Jackals' official dorms/apartments for their players.

So when Atsumu arrived to her apartment with his latest idea, Natsumi wished she had slammed the door in his face. She watched Atsumu pace around her living room, while continuously glaring at him.

"So let me get this straight. You, Atsumu Miya, want me, your best friend, to pretend to be your girlfriend for the unforeseen future because you can't handle a few online comments? Do you realize how stupid it sounds?"

"Please Tsumi," Atsumu whined as he plopped down next to her. "Yer my best friend. Help me out here."

Natsumi resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "I'll say it again then. You know how stupid it sounds, right?"

"Yer mean!" Atsumu pinched her arm. "Yer supposed to help out a friend, when he's in need."

"Not with an idea as stupid as this."

"Come on! I'll do anything! I'll even buy ya that stupid camera lens you were crying about. Ya know I could."

"Keep on talking."

Atsumu started to rack his brains, trying to think of other ways to convince Natsumi. "There's going to be a few friendly matches in Europe in two months? There's one in France and one in Italy."

"I've visited both places for fashion week, but go on. Tsumu, you've got to bribe me better."

"Yer gonna get front row seats to all our games till the season ends?"

"I'm still tempted to deny you though. Have you even thought about how much attention is gonna be on you and me when I accept this?" Natsumi questioned, one eyebrow raised. "I like being behind the camera, not in front of it."

"Oh, you'll be fine," Atsumu said with a shrug. He grabbed her hand, squeezing it a little too tight to be considered playful. "All ya need to do is just pretend yer happy dating with me. And that I'm the best boyfriend ever."

This time, Natsumi rolled her eyes, pulling her hand out of Atsumu's grasp "We'll see about that. Quick question. Are you sure you're not doing this because you're jealous that your brother and Sakusa have girlfriends before you?"

"Uggh, maybe," Atsumu nearly placed his feet on the center table, but with a glare from Natsumi, he put them back on the ground.  "How the hell does prickly Omi-kun get someone as nice as Himeko-san to date him? And Samu is an idiot so we're not gonna talk about him."

"Well they've known each other since college. Plus Himeko is insanely protective of Sakusa and gives him the least stressful interviews as team publicist. It's kinda cute how they are around each other."

"It doesn't matter. Are ya gonna fake date me or not? Not that I'm forcing ya-"

"Okay."

"Wait — okay, what?"

"Okay, I'll do it. But we're gonna make a contract. I want a list of everything you're gonna kindly gift to me from the bottom of your heart. Maybe access to your credit card also."

"I'm not giving you my credit card!"

"I'm joking, idiot. But we do need a contract in all seriousness. For example, if we fake break up, then who is gonna do that?"

Atsumu smirked. "It'll be me of course. For once in my life, I'd like to break up with someone than them breaking up with me."

"You are pathetic," Natsumi rolled her eyes. Seriously, how had she ended up becoming friends with him? It was a question she had no answer too. "Sit here and wait for a second. And no feet on the table."

THIS CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN NATSUMI YOSHIKAWA (A) AND ATSUMU MIYA (B)

1. Both parties agree to share three Instagram posts every week about each other 

2. Both parties agree to attend at least two of each other's important events 

3. Party B agrees to buy Party A their expensive camera lens

4. Party B is allowed to hug and hold hands with Party A

5. Party B is only allowed to kiss Party A on the cheek. And in extreme cases, a peck on the lips will be allowed
5a. extreme cases include: family gatherings, very public functions and more (elaborate — atsumu)

6. Party A (reluctantly) agrees to hand over her precious polaroid camera to Party B because apparently couple polaroids are in fashion.

7. Party B requests that Party A call him by a cute nickname and fake flirt with him

8. Party B also requests that Party A wear his team jacket to games

9. Both parties have permission to share embarrassing photos of each other

"Well Atsumu," Natsumi held out her hand, ready for him to shake. "Congratulations. You've got yourself a fake girlfriend."

"I owe ya," Atsumu said, shaking her hand a little too hard. "Big time."

"Of course, you do. If we're pretending to be in a relationship, you're gonna owe me favors for the rest of your life."

"Oi! That's not fair!"

"Life's not fair, but you don't see me cribbing about it."

Atsumu stuck out his tongue. And as a mature person does, Natsumi did the same. He stuck out his tongue again and without warning, grabbed one of the pillows from the couch and threw it towards her. 

"Oh, you're dead," Natsumi said. And with a resounding battle cry (which was just a scream really), she grabbed the other two pillows herself and threw one at Atsumu, using the other one to protect herself from his retaliatory act. 

This is what their friendship was, in the end. Natsumi agreeing to Atsumu's stupid schemes, Atsumu doing something silly and then Natsumi retaliating...it was them in a nutshell. No wonder some of their friends thought of them as a little crazy. (It was mainly Sakusa.)

But they were best friends and they were the type of friends willing to do anything for each other; even fake date. As long as people stopped being mean to Atsumu online and as long as Natsumi got her camera lens and that trip to Paris, everything would be fine. 

Hours after Atsumu had left, Natsumi was climbing into her bed getting ready to sleep in for the night. Still, her thoughts were full of the day's event. There was also the fact that tomorrow, the fake relationship would finally begin. 

'Atsumu Miya, what are you doing to me?' 

Natsumi was frustrated. In her heart she knew, she just knew, that it was going to be a mess. And chaotic. Definitely chaotic. Grabbing her phone, she quickly opened it and typed out a text to Atsumu

'Huh,' Natsumi thought. 'He was rather easily convinced.'

But a yawn escaped her mouth and then all thoughts of Atsumu and his silly plan left her mind as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

miya.atsumu posted a photo !

miya.atsumu how does she look hotter in my clothes😩😩 natsumi.yo love you babe😘

natsumi.yo, miyaosamu, aranojiro and 23,689 others liked this post!

natsumi.yo uggh u cutie. love you too🥰💖💞💕

atsumufansss WHAT. THE. HELL

bokutokotaro TSUM TSUM HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?!

number1atsumumiyafan omg is he actually dating the natsumi yoshikawa?!

volleyball101x isn't she miya-san's best friend? when did this happen

msbyfans I SHIP THIS

sunarin looks like someone finally got a girlfriend 🤣

miyaosamu natsumi.yo blink if he's holding you hostage
miya.atsumu piss off, samu🙄
natsumi.yo miyaosamu don't worry. if he tries anything, I'll get in touch with you first.
miyaosamu natsumi.yo you have my word

miya.atsumu seriously, piss off miyaosamu 😤😡

and so we begin...

i have always wanted to do a fake-dating fic and atsumu is literally the perfect person to do it for. i'm so so excited for this and i can promise you all that this is literally going to be very fluffy (with slight angst of course) and will full of some of my favorite cliches and tropes. and also, this is going to be a mild fastburn, so expect things to move quick, but not too quick.

till then, i hope you enjoyed reading this! let me know what you think in the comments! <3 <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro