2. monster form

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"And then that's when Candy brought out her makeup set and showed off that she actually did have a lopsided piece of pink that was with the red!! It was insane!!" Mabel grinned as she walked up the stairs with her brother, who was slightly listening.

"That's nice." He responded back as he nodded and continued up the creaky steps.

She huffed."Were you even listening?"

"I caught somethin' about lipstick and pink and red and insane. Oh, yeah, Candy too."

The girl rolled her eyes and headed into the room, grabbing her nightgown and walking into the bathroom to change while her twin threw off his vest and shoes and put his hat on his bedpost. The preteen hopped onto his bed and slumped down as he grabbed the journal and started to reread the thing for the millionth time.

"Dipper," She spoke as she entered the room minutes later. "You've read that thing front to back more than 1,000 times already."

"I know, I know." He responded, waving his hands in dismissal.

"Why don't you read something else then?"

"Because I don't WANT to, thank you."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself. You read and I'll sleep...but promise you won't stay up too late." She folded her arms as she sat on her bed.

"Psh, I won't."

"You better get some sleep, Dipper Pines, or I swear.." Mabel joked around in a motherly voice.

"Don't worry, I will."

"You better." She then flopped down and stretched before getting into her sheets. "Night, bro-bro."

"Night, Mabel." He responded without looking up from the old book.

Time began to pass. It went from 10pm to 11pm...then to 12am...1am...2am...and 3am. By then, the weather outside was a bit rapid. The wind was swishing and was rather strong. The moonlight hit the window, making the triangle shape reflect onto the floor of the room...which was slightly unnerving. Dipper looked up from the book and yawned, his eyes dropping for a moment as his head jerked up and he shook himself awake. He froze as soon as he saw the shape on the floor.

He's not here..

He's not here...

He can't be here...

GO. AWAY.

The 12-year-old shook his head and slumped down, placing the book on the table beside him. He swallowed the lump in his throat as his heart beat faster a bit. But it was all fine...he wasn't there. He was safe. He took deep breathes and covered himself in his sheets, hugging himself as he let the blanket go all the way up to his nose. His eyelids drooped, and he drifted off to sleep.

~

It was gray all around, surrounded with what looked like pine trees as well. Dipper looked around slowly to realize this was his mindscape as he saw and heard memories playing and echoing all around. He frowned slightly.

Why was he here?

"WELL, WELL, WELL, IF IT ISN'T MASON PINES!!" A shrill voice came from behind the boy, causing him to yelp and jerk around to face the one-eyed triangle he hated so.

He gave a glare. "W-what do you want from me already?! Can't I just live my life without you bothering me every second of it?!"

"HMMM LEMME THINK..." The yellow pyramid paused for a moment. "NOPE!! SO HOWS ABOUT WE HAVE SOME FUN WHILE I'M HERE?"

Fun?

"N-no thanks, i'm good." Dipper put his hands up defensively and began to slowly back up.

"AWW WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" The demon's hand extended and reached all the way to the preteen, shoving him back over to where he was floating. He placed an arm around his shoulder.

Dipper made a face and shoved his arm away. "DUDE!! Leave me ALONE!!!" He shouted as loud as possible.

Bill cackled and his little feet kicked around in the air as he did so. "I SAY WE GET THIS PARTY STARTED." He snapped and the scenery changed.

It was a dark, ominous forest...but like a maze. The triangle rose up into the middle of the sky and the 12-year-old was now in a maze of trees. He gasped as he saw them slightly move closer...with spikes.

"D-DUDE STOP IT!!" He screamed aloud.

Bill said nothing.

Millions of thoughts swarmed his mind.

Psycho.

Crazy.

Monster.

A loud cackle interrupted his thoughts. "OH, YOU SAY I'M THE MONSTER?"

He read his thoughts.

"I WOULD SAY YOU ARE ONE TOO. I MEAN JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF, GIVING MORE CARE ABOUT YOURSELF THAN YOUR OWN SISTER."

The hairs stood up on his arms. "W-what? N-no I don't!!!"

"YOU CARED SO MUCH ABOUT THAT LAPTOP YOU DIDN'T EVEN HELP HER. LET'S NOT FORGET THAT ONE TIME WHERE YOU DENIED TO HELP SAVE YOUR UNCLE, OR THE TIME WHERE YOU WANTED TO DITCH HER FOR AN UNCLE. WHOSE THE REAL MONSTER HERE, PINE TREE? YOU SELFISH LITTLE MONSTER."

Tears came and he gave a small glare as he shook his head fast. Bill rose down and Dipper backed up, hitting a tree that had the spikes in it. He screamed as it stabbed him, injecting something into him as well. Blood began to rush down his back and through his shirt. He managed to yank himself away as he took deep, shaking breathes.

His back felt more pain than anything. His skin ripped and pulled apart as more crimson color slid down his back. He fell onto his knees and hugged his arms as he screamed, scrappy wings now coming up from his back.

The 12-year-old looked at his shaking hands to find that his nails were claws. His eyes stung with pain and he covered them, tears sliding as he couldn't figure out what happened to those.

His teeth hurt next, and they didn't just hurt. They began to fall out one by one, the feeling of a chainsaw cutting them off as new, sharp ones took their place.

A mirror popped up on a tree. And the kid was forced to stare at himself.

He looked terrifying.

Yellow slitted pupils with wings, sharp nails, and sharp claws.

Dipper froze and gulped as he saw himself...nearly crying from pain as well as the sight.

Then, someone...no...people started walking towards him. It looked like Wendy, Stan, Ford, Soos and even Mabel. He backed up until he hit another spiky tree, crying out in pain as it stabbed his back again, withdrawing more red.

"Monster...monster...monster..." The people said in slightly hushed voices, before it got louder. "MONSTER!!! MONSTER!!!" They screamed at him.

"I'M SORRY!!!!" He screamed back as he twitched and cried.

"You've never been my friend, I just felt bad for you." Soos spoke.

"I've always hated you in secret." Wendy said.

"You're a weak, pathetic waste of time." Stan spit out his words.

"You're not so smart." Ford added.

Mabel stepped up and looked him in the eyes. "I've always hated you. You're the worst brother anyone could ever have...you monster."

~

Dipper yelped and his head jerked up from the journal he was reading last night...he must've fallen asleep while reading the darn thing.

The good thing is that there was nothing on him from that dream...at least he thought so.

He gulped and looked down at his nails...which were slightly sharper than usual.

~

October 2: 1,222 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro