Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Good morning, Graham! Slept well?", his mother asked, her back to him as she flipped the pancakes.

"Yes mom, I slept well. It's just some very disturbing texts I've been getting."

"Texts? Show me?" her auburn hair flipped as she turned and held out her hand.

She squinted as she read the texts, before returning the phone to Graham.

"Graham, just ignore it. Block it."

"Mom, don't you think I already tried? Somehow it's not getting blocked!"

"Graham honey, you will face many more challenges like this in life, but it is up to you how you react. Do you want to be a coward and change your mobile number? Or do you want to stand up for yourself, and continue with the same one, making your peace with it?"

"You are right, mom. I'm just wasting unnecessary time worrying about this. I'm a grown-up. I can handle this on my own."

"That's my boy! Now come eat your breakfast." She placed the plate stacked with pancakes, and pushed it across the floor, where he sat down Indian-style to have his meal.

He bit into the pancakes, the sweetness of the syrup hitting him just before the warm, buttery and fluffiness that the pancakes were.

His Mother's pancakes. Best in the world. Almost like an addictive drug!

Thank you so much for #89 Mystery / Thriller within the second day of publishing this book!

Update: This book is now #68 Mystery / Thriller on the What's Hot list on the third day since I published this book! Hallelujah!

Loads Of Jumbo M&Ms!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro