Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I can't believe our parents let us come here on our own! Oh my god! I don't know where to start! The roller coaster, the bumper-cars, the carousel, the cup and saucers, the mini-ferris..., I cannot decide!", Jenna rambled on as she read from a brochure. Graham steered her towards the roller coaster, her waist-level black hair braid slapping him.

"Are you sure about this, Graham?", Jenna asked him concernedly, remembering the incident when the duo were ten, and Graham having been the right height had gone on the ride, puking his guts out afterwards.

One of the messiest day in their histories......

"I'm sure, Jenna! Let's rock it this time!", Graham fist-pumped. Jenna chuckled.

"Fine! Let's do it!", Jenna nodded and climbed onto the seat next to Graham.

The roller coaster started, after it was filled with people, on it's steep upward descent. Up and up and up it went. "Don't look down, don't look down..", Jenna kept repeating before a scream tore itself out of her throat as the coaster plummet down over the steep edge.

Graham laughed out in sheer happiness as the coaster looped over, once again starting an upward ascent.

"Jenna! Don't close your eyes! Savour it!", Graham offered his hand to her for support, when she slowly opened her eyes, her face suddenly switching from fear...... to glee.

***

"That was insane!", Jenna laughed as they got down from the ride, her hair frayed and resembling a bird's nest.

"You know that second before we plummeted downward? I felt so close to the skies, the heavens, you know....reminded me of how badly I want to be a pilot!", Graham sighed.

"I know you will do it, Graham! You will pilot the aeroplane that is your life in the right direction and achieve ultimate success in all aspects of life!", Jenna placed her hand gently on his shoulder.

"Jenna, you know exactly what to tell at the perfect moment!", Graham chuckled as the duo went towards the food stalls.

Question: What do you guys feel about a playlist? Would it help set the mood for the story? So a story playlist chapter in the end, or a song per each chapter? Or is this unnecessary, and might even disturb the general ambience of the book by forcing my music taste on you readers?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro