Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Audrey
We walked together though a slight distance existed between us.

I was extremely furious that i could feel my heart pound in my chest. The only thing keeping me calm was the fact that i didnt want to do or say anything i was going to regret.

I had told him about staying at home alone since my parents had travelled to Italy to spend the Christmas holidays.

My brother was home with me but I still felt I was alone because he hardly spent time in the house.

Elton had laughed at me saying I was too childish. He didn't even show any sign of concern since his mouth twitched with smiles whilst he looked at me.

I suddenly doubled my steps trying to expand the gap between us. He saw this and did same.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him that I ended up with my head on his chest. I pulled away and so he let me go.

He walked faster and ended up in front of me.

I just walked on thinking of what he was about doing.

Lost in my thoughts, Elton took my wrist in his hand and pulled me along with him. He had held me so tightly that my wrist was beginning to hurt. I told him to let me go but he didn't mind. He continued to pull me along with him and by that time I started crying.

He turned back looking at me with his eyes full of apology. He was sorry.

Elton
I turned towards Audrey with my hand still on her wrist.
Her cute little face was filled with tears which slid down her cheeks.
Immediately I let go of her hand and I saw that she was hurting at her wrists.

I felt so sorry knowing it was my fault.
I tried looking in her eyes but she turned away from me.

She sat on a bench nearby and continued weeping tp the extent that I really felt bad.

I told her I was so sorry but she just looked at me in the eyes, stood up, walked past me and started running towards her home.

"Audrey please wait!" I called after her but she was in no mood to hear me . I felt something else was wrong with her per how she was behaving.

I didn't think is was because I had hurt her on her wrists.

I knew it was something else...I just did because I could feel it. I had to let her go though. Did i have a choice?

I turned back and walked towards home thinking of Audrey alone.

She was the prettiest I had ever come across and I knew no guy, not even myself could resist her presence.

I had to do everything in my power to keep her because I didn't want to lose her or share her with anyone.

#Flashback
I had been admitted into a new school because mum and I had moved to a new residence.

I was so happy on my first day since it was one of the best schools in the country.

Mum had dropped me off at school.

I got into my class where I was asked to introduce myself.

I did so and lessons continued till the day ended. I had made new friends.

A lot of them, to the extent that I was so surprised because I was not the sociable type.

This guy named Stanley had invited me to his house over the weekend where he held a party with most of his friends from other schools .

I accepted the invitation not knowing luck was going to be on my side.

And during this party, was where I met the most stunning girl I had ever set eyes on .

She was so shy. I tried approaching her but before I could get closer, our eyes had already met.

That was when I saw how gay her eyes were.

At that moment, I knew without any doubt that she was the woman of my dreams.

Audrey is someone I was not planning on letting lose.

I had loved her since the first day I set eyes on her and I would love it if she would agree to bear my children.

Audrey POV
I had to run back to the house so upset and hurt.

I didn't like what had happened previously but there was nothing I could do .

During my walk with Elton, I had received a call from my mum who had told me that my cousin had fallen sick .

Cyril was like a brother to me and he had made my vacation in their home a memorable one . He was so nice to me and I never wished for anything bad to happen to him.

Now that he was ill and had to be operated on, I had to fly to Italy but I couldn't leave Elton alone too.

I felt so sorry for walking out on him like that. Although the actual reason for my attitude was not he holding my wrist, he had hurt me too and the anger in me had elevated thus causing me to do what I did.

Elton
I passed by the shop in front of my house to get a few items before I got into the house. As I entered, I was filled with thoughts on what was disturbing Audrey.

She had never hidden anything from me and for the first moment I felt that she was moving apart from me.

I grabbed my cell on the center table and placed a call to Audrey. It had been the seventh time I was calling her since she walked away I started to feel worried but I assumed she wanted some time to herself although I couldn't think of why she would.

Audrey
I woke up around 6pm feeling very tired. I couldn't believe I slept that much. I decided to go and have a warm bath when I realized that Elton had been calling.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly opened it expecting to see my brother because it had been two days since I last saw him.

I opened the door and saw Elton looking as handsome as ever....he was dressed in a tight fitting T-shirt that showed all his abs, a pair of tight jeans and some Nike kicks to match his style.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at him with his arms opened waiting for me to come into them for his embrace.

I couldn't hide my tears anymore and I turned my back towards him.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me so that I could face him. Tears began to roll down my face to the extent that I couldn't stop it anymore.

He hugged me so tightly as if he was scared I would force my way out of his embrace.

I poured out all my tears on him till I was done and withdrew myself.

*Please don't forget to vote*

AN: ***ALL COMMENTS ARE WARMLY WELCOME!!!***

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro