Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chanelle

Without any other word, Derrick went towards the couch and sat on it. He was angry, i could see.

I went to sit beside him, took his hands into mine and then rested my head on his shoulder. "Im sorry," he whispered in a sad tone.

"For what?" I asked curiously.
"For losing control of myself." He answered.

I blushed for a while noticing that he was everything i needed in a guy. Despite these circumstances, he still thought of apologising.

"Dont worry Derrick. But allow Drey to be okay. She is no longer the kid you used to run all around the house with playing hide and seek. Please..." i said looking him straight in the eyes. I guess that was to much because,suddenly, i could feel the tension between us grow stronger.

I could feel it get wilder as the second hand of the clock ticked. I knew at that instant, we both needed something. But who was willing to take the first step. Definitely not me, i was too shy for that.

In a way, i could see Derrick try to avoid his feelings.  He was trying hard to resist the urge to do anything that he believed  will put me in danger.

I believe he couldnt let go of the scene where i had a panic attack after he tried kissing me. If i didnt want this time to pass just like that,i guess the ball was in my court now.

I bent over to kiss him and the moment our lips connected, he took over from there . The more we kissed, the more it became harder for him to stop himself. This continued for a while until we finally pulled away from each other gasping for breath.

Feeling a lot shy, i buried my face in his chest and he drew me closer  to him. I had ended up sniffing his scent which i guess was far more toture than the kiss we had just shared.

"I love you Chanelle," he whispered into my ears but I said nothing.

Gathering enough confidence, i got up and headed for the kitchen.

"Im gonna fix something for us to eat okay," i said and then quickly escaped from his presence.

Derrick

I couldn't have peace knowing that Audrey was blinded by love. I had to see her and speak sense into that brain of hers as soon as possible before she did anything foolish.

"Chanelle, i have to go home" i said when i got nearer to her.

With her eyes filled with plea, she asked,"why?"

She looked so innocent that i couldnt lie to her so i decided to tell her the truth. "I need to see her. I don't feel comfortable sitting here knowing that she is making the most stupid decision of her life. I cant help it baby. I need to do this unless you want me to freak out." I said trying to make her smile but it was in vain.

"Okay," she said and turned the omelette on fire. She was irked by what i said but was pretending not to be.

"Please try to understand me Chanelle," i coaxed but she didnt bother to listen. She headed to the dining table and after setting the place for her to dig into  what was on her plate, i pulled her by the arm.

" let go off me" she sacreamed but i didnt listen and that was when she pushed me away from her.

"You jerk! I hate you!" She spat out. "Let me go," she further screamed and then ran into her room.

I was wondering why she was behaving like that but i couldn't place my finger on what i did or did not do.

Being the gentleman that i was, i couldnt just go leaving her in this state  so i took her plate and decided to take it to her in her room. That was when i could hear sniffing and gentle sobs.

I tried to open the door but i couldnt. She had locked herself in the room. "Chanelle please open the door. Im sorry" i said but there was no response.

Finally, i picked my phone and dialed her number. She picked up since she didnt have my business contact.

"I beg you please open the door,im sorry" i said but i guess once she figured out it was me, she hanged up.

I continued knocking for sometime. She had to know how serious i was about her. I had to earn her trust  by all means because she had to know that i will never hurt her.

Immediately after that particular space of thinking, the doorknob turned. She opened the door but walked to the window afterwards.  She looked a mess compared to the all time pretty cheerful girl i knew.

"I brought your food ermm... please take something," i said but she wouldnt budge.

Pressing her shoulders assuringly, i asked that she forgive me. I for one didnt actually know why she was in this shape but i guess i should just apologise. I really hated the moment we were in right now.

"Im not going anywhere anymore. Thats what you want right?" I asked but she gave me no reply again. I picked the fork in her plate and began to feed her but she was refusing to eat anything.
" Please eat," i said and she opened her mouth as i placed the sliced omelette in it. After she finished, she took the plate, walked to the kitchen and did the dishes.

All this time, i patiently watched hoping that she would talk to me soon.

After she finished with the dishes, she went to sit in the couch and picked her book.

Though she was looking into the book, I'd bet even a blind man could see that her attention was somewhere else.
"What was she thinking about now? Or was she just trying to ignore me?"i thought. I began playing with her silky hair but she still didn't give me any attention.

I kissed her cheeks and saw that she blushed. Ha! Finally.
Kindly vote, comment and share.❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro