:3 improvement

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I absolutely LOVE the new cover for this book! I worked on it for THREE HOURS when I was supposed to be doing hw :)

And I'm glad I'm improving in photoshop and not just meandering through Pixlr's youtube channel trying to absorb information.

Anyway—here's the old cover compared to the new cover!

Old cover :

I made this in Canva—Obviously because I sucked at graphics back then—I cannot believe how many people said they 'loved' a graphic.

Anyway, you can clearly tell this is extremely cheap. I found a pretty picture, did a little gradient effect and slapped some text on. Hardly any need for applause. It would've been better if I had ALTERED the picture—but no. Lazy Chloe :3

Here is the improved cover :

As you can tell, I worked hard on this XD

I found a silhouette of a girl dancing in the sunset. MANUALLY removed the background—doing a terrible job cuz you can still see a bit of red. And then found a picture of that blue laser beam and cropped it. I then changed the temperature and tint to make the two images blend together then added a trashy semi-transparent magic swirl around the girl.

I then added the text—the 2.0 is set on overlay—and did a gradient effect on the letters—did a drop shadow and added more fog.

Then I used my trackpad—I'm on a MacBook—and did the gold lines that really bring out the blue.

What do you think? Which is better? Should I remake all my covers?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro