7. After

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After, a former Wattpad book with millions of reads, which has now been made into a movie is my favorite book out of all. NOT.

The book, written by Anna Todd, is peculiar, and I'll discuss the 'why' with you later.

When I started reading this book, I was expecting something golden with the number of reads it had, but I was disappointed. I discontinued the series after Book One, because, for the life of me, I couldn't bring myself to read further.

First, let's move onto the basic things of the book. The book is a fanfiction based on Harry Styles and this Harry has a lot of tattoos and piercings all over his damned body. Piercings reminded me of the little things in the book, like how Harry has a piercing in his erection too.

And the thing, I wonder why Tessa's tongue has not slit yet from the countless blowjobs she has given him.

And this small detail brings me to the unrealistic aspect of the book. Anna Todd has broken every limit of realism when it came down to sex. I swear it was just too much.

We have a body that works on certain principles and limits, but it appears to me that Anna has created a fictional body that can take anything and everything.

The sex issue. *gasps*

Harry and Tessa have sex twice on a daily basis like the hell is going on! Trust me, if it was grammatically correct, you'd be seeing thirty exclamations up there.

Every chapter is a sex scene, and I can't even believe how badly it has been written.

Having that much sex is really harmful to a body and can cause certain issues, but our porcelain bone-china doll Tessa has no problems at all. Which is impossible.

Harry fucks more than I read in a day, which is like twenty hours out of twenty-four.

The sex is not erotica, but badly written smut and ruins the reputation of the Directioner Harry Styles in many ways. I mean, if I were that famous, I wouldn't want someone to write those things about me. So, before you try to do a badly written fanfiction on Donald Trump or Meghan Markle, think about the artist and their reputation, which you no doubt ruining by your stupidity.

By now, Tessa should have been suffering from all these problems mentioned in the article below. Harry too. But guess what, they have some super cool inhuman bodies, so no worries there.

https://www.insider.com/can-you-have-too-much-sex-2018-7

Apart from that, the plot is anything but good. It's so toxic that it makes me feel like gauging my eyes out of my eyeballs. Literally.

The toxic relationship between them is portrayed in such a terrible manner. I can't even describe how horrible it is. They fight, have sex, and magic!

Everything gets solved. Wow, I didn't know the sex portion was that effective. Wait, being a witch myself, I can assure you that this freshly brewed potion is not as effective as Anna Todd has portrayed it to be.

In real life, you don't just solve everything after having sex. That's just madness! That is wrong, very wrong.

The grammar is fairly faulty and the characters are too awful. Tessa is a good girl, you don't expect her to change after just having sex. She was doing things she wouldn't be doing, and she wasn't even that much in love.

That brings me to the conclusion, I don't know how this book has so much fan following even with its poor quality. I don't intend to continue this ever again.

I do not recommend the After Series to anyone out there. But if you really are looking for a worthy read, I suggest you forward and read the Him Series by ScarlettBlackDaisy instead. This book is much better than after and I think it deserved those million reads rather than After.

Would you like me review a work you think is shitty and famous at the same time? Post the title of the book here and send me the link to the book via PM.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro