006 •| DRAMATIC LIGHTING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm gonna be using this pic of jungkook. Smexy him.

And then, this background. Both are from deviantart so y'all needn't worry at all.

×××

STEP 1 ::

Import the images.

The most basic thing. And then, like I usually do, I added a blur frame.

×××

STEP 2

Adjust the brightness and contrast according to your wish. The colour balance of jungkook's pic is shown over here so you can use it. Do look into my previous tutorials so you can find out where exactly these filters are!

×××

STEP 3

Firstly, add a lil bit of lighting to the background. Recommended brush is "airbrush". Do a little bit of dabbing where you want the lighting to be centred.

And these are the layers which I used. I would recommend using
"ADD" / "OVERLAY" for adding lighting.

×××

STEP 4

Open a new layer for Jungkook and clip it to his layer. Now, using airbrush, again dab on the edges. You can also make another layer of the same if you want.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THE LIGHTEST TONE OF THE BACKGROUND FOR ADDING THE LIGHTING.

×××

STEP 5

You can also do a little bit of dabbing on his cheeks. But not too much ofc. Everything is using the same airbrush.

Once you're done, add another layer, set it to "add", and using airbrush, dab on one side of his face. Perhaps increase the size of the brush and reduce the opacity such that it looks like this.

×××

STEP 6

Now, since we want the lighting to be centred on one side, don't forget to add shadows (in normal blending mode and using the same airbrush). Repeat the above step but with black colour instead.

×××

STEP 7

It should be looking something like this. I've made a few adjustments to the headline using "special" tool. You can alsomdo so if you're interested.

×××

STEP 8

Now, go to brightness and contrast, and increase the contrast by a little bit.

I usually use a particular filter on all my covers which is made by me for a final finishing look. So after adding the filter,

×××

And yes, that's the end of dramatic lighting. Do comment if you have any doubts and hit me up for the filter!

Don't forget to give me credits if you've followed this tutorial!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro