015 •| A very simple text (only) based cover - 10 mins

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alright,

I'm going to use this background (from deviantart.)

To make this.

\\

Import the background on to ibispaintx in the usual cover ratio (512*800). Add the text you want to, on the background. Keep in mind that your text colour should match the base colour.

Preferred fonts ::
Desire
Cinzel
Ariane
Hackerchaos
Death crow regular
Activists regular
Dragon lord
Mister honey regular

I've used desire here,

\\

Once you're done adding the text, add a new layer, and add a blur frame which can be found under filters. This step is always not necessary.

\\

Once you're done adding a blur frame, in case the contrast in the brightness is too large, such as seen here, then decrease the brightness of the text by rasterizing it first and reducing the brightness under the filter.

\\

Go to filters, and click on extrude perspective.

Always make sure that the colour is the darkest shade of the colour of your text. But it should not be too dark tho.

\\

Once you're done with this, go to movie under filters, and click on ✓ with thr following settings.

Keep this layer in "add."

\\

Now, go to the materials section of ibispaintx, choose a smoke. You can search for it in the search bar provided there.

The arrangement of smoke should be in such a manner that it covers up the empty spots. I've used smoke 01.

Remember, we're using this just to fill up the empty space. The colour of the smoke should be in the colour of the text or the base colour. The blending mode should be add.

\\

Now, click on border 1 in these tools, import it, and using the clear white (colour) remove the white strands and reduce the opacity.

\\

For the final step, click on unsharp mask under f(x). This is an effect which i love to use these days which give the final polished look. Finally, add a little bit of the lighting and then we're done!

\\ AND THAT'S THE END !!

#SOME IMPORTANT POINTS ::
1)ever use subtitle fonts (I've mentioned the subtitle fonts in the font section."
2)Mostly try to use muted colours, and don't go overboard with the shade.
3)It's not always necessary that medieval fonts have to be used. Even the basic sans serif font can be used.
4)Never use fantasy particular themed fonts.

Let me know if you have any doubts <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro