4. First kiss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The atmosphere of the room was buzzing with electricity. Loud music was blaring across the hall, as hundreds of sweaty bodies grinded on one another while swaying to the rhythm of the music. Couples were up against the wall, feeling one another. Single ladies were either crying their minds out or hopelessly chugging the entire supply of alcohol into their frail bodies. Vomit created a pattern on the carpet, as numerous passed out on the floor, the terrace, the backyard and even, in the middle of the dance floor.

The scene just infuriated him, yet he knew he couldn't blame the people. It was after all the last day of the year, and like every year the New Years party was at his house. Usually, Gray would be one of the people, drinking, pounding blondies like Jenny and going berserk. Yet this year, he seemed to control himself and he didn't know why. Oh wait! He did.

He watched as his best friend Natsu, whisper something into Lucy's ear. Lucy just blushed and nodded. The two then ran upstairs, and the only sound heard was Natsu's bedroom door slam shut. Not wanting to know what will happen, Gray tried to distract himself once again.

Mira and Laxus were bartending and flirting, just like they always do. Its been a year since they began to have deeper interests for each other, but both were too chicken of a person to admit it.

Next he watched as Erza and Jellal, surprisingly, dance, or as Gray would nicely say 'grinding on each other' and making out against the pillar. Gray figured that the booze would have given just the right amount of boost for either of them to admit their feelings to one another. They were another couple who had acknowledged one anothers feelings, yet decided to not act upon it as they felt they weren't worth each others love or as Jellal would preach "She is not worth me. She deserves much more, definitely not me."

Slowly people began to huddle in groups of two. He glanced at his watch.

11 : 50

Sighing he once again looked. He scanned the floor to see if he could spot a bluenette. And he did. But it wasn't the bluenette he was hoping for. It was Levy and she was snuggled into her fiancés lap. He made eye contact with the couple with hopeful eyes, but either of them shook their hands, as a gesture to say no. Gray felt disappointment course through him. Levy sent him a small eyes, while Gajeel softened his features and gave him a small nod. Gray returned the nod with another one. Dejected, he began to climb upstairs.

While walking towards his room, he felt the wall bang to his left. He smiled but immediately felt a frown carve into his features. He was happy for Natsu and Lucy, yet that made him miss Juvia all the more.

He missed her so much. He missed her small kisses. He missed the cakes she used to bake for him. He missed the way her cheeks would flare up, every time he pecked her cheek. He missed the way she would build little crafty items and decorate their house. He missed her voice. He missed her touch. He missed her soft moans. He missed the way her body fit perfectly in his. He missed her hands in his hair, playing with his hair. He missed her very presence.

Glancing at his watch once again, he looked at the time.

11 : 55

With his head down, he opened the door to his room. He was welcomed with a light breeze and a faint music play in the backdrop. Lying on his bed, he plugged in his earphones. He pressed the play button and closed his eyes. The angelic voice filled his ears as he felt himself drift into bliss.

Mou anata kara aisareru koto mo

Hitsuyou to sareru koto mo nai

Soshite watashi wa koushite hitoribocchi de

The soft voice stopped almost as to take a breath before diving into another verse.

Anata wa itsumo sou yatte watashi wo

Okorasete saigo ni nakasunda

Dakedo ato ni natte

Gomen ne tte iu sono kao

Suki data

Hanasanai de

Gyutto sou omoikkiri

Anata no ude no naka ni itai

Futari de odeko wo awase nagara

Nemuru no

He was about to fall asleep, until he heard the crowd downstairs countdown from 30. He opened his eyes once again, to read the time.

11 : 59

Sighing softly he was about to close his eyes once again, until he heard a soft voice.

"Gray?" He recognised her voice. His eyes opened quickly, and he was left to face a pair of ocean blue eyes looking at him love and concern. Before he could register what was happening, he felt her lips on his, kissing him softly.

A small blush adorned her cheeks, as she continued to cradle his face in her hands. Fireworks lit up the night sky in the background as the wild roar of the crowd reached the sky.

Juvia parted from the kiss to catch a breath, her eyes still closed. A small smile was on her lips. He placed a hand on her cheek and soothingly made circular motions with her thumb. She wrapped her arms around him enclosing him in a tight hug.

"You're so warm" she whispered. Both of them remained in the hug, neither wanting to end the moment. Gray pulled back but still held her close.

"Hey Juvia?"

"Hmmm"

"Happy New Year." he said. A small frown formed on her lips. That wasn't what she was expecting, but she quickly feigned a small smile and replied "Happy New Year." Juvia was about to take her leave, when she felt the two arms around her tighten their grip. She looked up at Gray with tears in her eyes. His face was a mere centimetres away from hers.

"Before you go, I just want to apologise for my behavior. I don't know what came over me that day and I don't know why I treated you that way, but it was wrong on my part. I l-like you a lot, no, I love you. And guess what I'm not ashamed of it. I love you. I love you. I love you. And I will keep saying it until my last breath. You make me get these feelings that not only drive me crazy but also make me happy and warm and comfortable."

"Gray...." But he silenced her with a finger on her lips.

"I know. You have moved on. You have Lyon, and I know you are happy with him. But I had to get this off my chest. I love you Juvia Lockser. I always have and always will." He smiled at her sadly and removed his finger from her lips.

Juvia didn't say anything. Instead she pulled him into a kiss. She poured her heart out into that one kiss. Gray just smiled and kissed her back.

"Baka" she mumbled during the kiss.

Gray pulled back from the kiss and looked at her stunned. "Me? Baka? Why?" Juvia just sighed and flicked his forehead.

"Juvia didn't fly all the way from Russia, just to kiss Gray on the lips for New Year. Juvia ended things with Lyon two weeks. Juvia flew here to ask Gray if they could be a couple once again. Can we?" She smiled at him brightly. Gray nodded and kissed her once more. The two giggled and shared Eskimo kisses all throughout the night.

It may have been their first kiss as a couple, but it definitely wouldn't be their last.

•°•
Hola Minna! It's Ni-chan ✌

First off, 2017 is almost coming to an end *cries anime tears* Probably not the best year for me, but it wasn't the worst either. So I guess it's a nuetral one, but slightly leaning on the bad side.

I finally turned 16 and I finally learned a lot of new things about myself and I realized a lot of things about myself, my likes and dislikes.

So did you guys have a good year? What are you expecting for 2018?

Personally I'm excited for the Fairy Tail Anime!! I've read the entire manga and I'm kinda sad that FT came to an end, but the anime adds extra arcs (Eclipse Celestial Arc), so I'm kinda excited for new OPs. Also I'm terribly in love with Guilty Crown OST and I'm probably gonna start with Tokyo Ghoul. Wish me luck!!

Also Happy New Year and hope y'all have an amazing weekend and an amazing year ahead.

Also if you liked this chapter please vote for it, comment, share. It would mean a lot to me.

Sayonara Minna!!❤❤

~Ni✨

P.s: For those curious ones, the song that Juvia sings is 'Departures (Blessing)' It's from Guilty Crown.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro