Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"To be honest you don't even need to dress up for me to be attracted to you. I already am now."

Taehyung

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

He spun me around to face him as I gritted my teeth angrily.

However I froze feeling his other hand against my cheek.

My heart was dancing in my chest as Taehyung's thin pink lips came into contact with mine.

His lips were sparking like crazy against my own which made me savour the pleasure.

His fruity scent was so much stronger up close as my eyes slowly closed enjoying the way his lips gently greeted mine.

My hands went clammy from excitement as his hand ran under my ear.

Then he pulled back still inches away from me allowing for our eyes to open and meet for a couple seconds.

I got lost looking into his golden hazel eyes while my heart pounded hard in my chest.

All feelings of anger and spite were gone.

"Why?" I managed to choke out as his cheeks started to tint a dark shade of red.

"I'm sorry for asking, you are right, I am too into your privacy. It's probably just because I've been bored all day." He stated.

"And why did you kiss me?" I asked looking down at our shoes.

My stomach was doing flips as I found it hard to suppress a massive smile on my face.

"Um because you wanted to kiss me earlier and I didn't know how to make you not mad with me or keep your attention. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to now." Taehyung muttered nervously as I could almost hear his voice breaking from nerves.

I smiled looking at him.

"No I wanted you to kiss me still, and it definitely got my attention." I said giggling.

I watched a smile appear on his charming handsome face.

"Plus it felt a lot nicer then kissing everyone else." I mentioned seeing his cheeks start to tint red again.

"Do you want to see something?" I asked with a bright smile.

He nodded as I grabbed his wrist.

I pulled him out of the lounge and down the hallway past my bedroom and his.

Then I stopped opening a door before pulling him up a small flight of twisting circular stairs.

The room was dark so I felt my hand around for the switch before pulling back a navy blue curtain and walking into the room.

Taehyungs eyes light up as he examined the room.

Their was a massive glass dome which showed off the stars as I live in a not busy/populated city.

I walked over to a basic picnic blanket in the middle of the room and lied down on it staring up at the sky.

Taehyung copied afterwards walking across the wooden boards before lying down on the picnic blanket next to me to also stare up at the sky through the dome.

The rest of the room was made of light white wood and their was just a basic chair and blanket in the room otherwise.

"This is the only room in all the apartments with this feature. A lot have indoor pools or a spa but instead mine allows for you to go star gazing. It's honestly so beautiful." I told him with a smile.

He beamed brightly examining the dark night sky with me.

"Hmm and why did you bring me here? I mean it is beautiful but is their a meaning behind you showing me?" Taehyung questioned.

"Their is a reason behind it," I started.

"Basically when you go back up their," I said raising my hand to point up at the night sky.

"I want you to know that even if I can't see you, I can come here and presume that I can see you as this place will be as high up as I can probably get to you." I mentioned looking at him.

He had a soft smile on his lips which made my insides feel all warm and fuzzy with happiness.

"Honestly if you did that, it's possible I may be able to search for you from up above when I get rid of the simulation." Taehyung mentioned.

"So you could maybe see me?" I asked and he nodded.

"If you make a call to someone first maybe I can figure out when you are in this room and see you." Taehyung mentioned.

I smiled.

"Alright, I will do that." I said as the light flickered off.

"Damn stupid light bulb." I whined as it was almost completely dark except for the bright moonlight.

I got up to walk to the door where the light switch was to try and turn it back on but instead I tripped over Taehyung who luckily caught me before I fell against the wooden floor boards.

"Yah are you okay?" Taehyung questioned as I felt my stomach against his.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'm really clumsy to be honest." I mentioned creating Taehyung to laugh.

"Give me an example of how clumsy you are." Taehyung asked as I looked up at his face in the dark.

I could slightly make out his details from the moonlight.

"Hmm okay well I swear chairs are my worst enemy. I fall off half of the chairs that I sit on." I mentioned creating Taehyung to chuckle.

I smiled.

"I'd like to witness that." Taehyung snorted.

"Yah why? To catch me or to laugh at me?" I whined.

"Probably to laugh but if it happens enough times maybe to catch you when I start to feel bad for you instead." Taehyung stated and I giggled softly.

"Want to help me decide what suit I should wear to the prom next week?" I questioned him.

"Now?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm enjoying lying on top of you." I said smiling before lying my head against his strong chest.

Taehyung tightly wrapped his arms around me as our body contact provided me with tingles of pleasure all through my body.

"Just sometime before the prom." I mentioned and he hummed in response.

"Sure. I need to make you look stunning so that everyone's attracted to you." Taehyung mentioned chuckling.

"Even you?" I questioned.

"To be honest you don't even need to dress up for me to be attracted to you. I already am now." Taehyung coed to me while rubbing my back.

A big smile perched upon my lips as I lightly blushed.

"Do you still think I'm going to die?" I whispered quietly to him.

"It's still possible." Taehyung mentioned.

"But I pray you don't. I want you to live your life." Taehyung mentioned.

"I wish you could join me in life." I mumbled quietly.

"Why?" He whispered softly in my ear.

I smiled looking up at him making eye contact with him.

"Because I like you." I told him.

"Like me how?" He questioned.

"That's a mystery for you to find out another day."

𓆩*𓆪

(I'm so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love. I'm so sorry but it's fake love, fake love, fake love - Got song stuck in head. Anyways moving on. Hello, Vmin's first kiss uwu~

Please make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro