Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Awww you're blushing."

Jimin

𓆩*𓆪

Jimins POV

I felt a small smile perch on my lips as I felt a tingling warm sensation behind me in bed.

My eyes opened seeing only pitch darkness but I beamed looking down to see Taehyungs hand wrapped tightly around my waist.

I rolled over facing him as he lay by the wall.

"Did I wake you?" He whispered softly.

"Yes but it's fine." I muttered allowing for his hand to stay wrapped around the small of my back.

"Couldn't sleep?" I questioned.

He shrugged.

"Sort of. I had a lot on my mind I suppose." He mentioned.

"Like what?" I questioned stretching out my legs under the blankets as they were going stiff from keeping them up closer to my belly.

"Like you." He sheepishly answered as we made eye contact.

"Tell me. You made me tell you what doubts I had about you." I stated.

"Yes but this is different Jiminie." Taehyung replied rolling onto his stomach moving his arm from around my body so he could lean on his elbows.

"I don't care. Tell me then I will decide if it's a different situation." I mumbled.

"It's to do with... Making out with you." Taehyung uttered slowly.

"Ohhh... Did you like it?" I teased smirking.

He lightly chuckled.

"Liked it. Loved it. That's one way to put it," Taehyung hummed.

"I don't know why but I feel like I lose myself whenever I touch you. That's why I left you after the kissing because it's like everything around me disappeared." Taehyung told me.

"Wait like you just lost track of things around you or everything actually around you disappeared?" I questioned.

"Fuck the first one. The second thing you said would be awful and scary." Taehyung gasped.

I smiled softly.

"Ooo you said a bad word! I don't think I've ever heard you swear before." I giggled lying down on my back rather then on my side.

"Wait what, what did I say?" Taehyung questioned quickly.

"You said fuck." I uttered turning my head to the side to look at him.

I watched his nose scrunch together.

"Damn it, it's only been a couple days and I already have broken protocol." Taehyung whined lying down flat on the bed with his head buried into the sheets.

"What you can't swear?" I questioned.

He shook his head raising it again.

"Not supposed to. We are supposed to be a good example for humans or whatever the fuck that means- Holy shit I did it again-" Taehyung muttered pausing twice while swearing before covering his mouth with his hand.

I giggled seeing the paranoia on his face.

"It's alright. I already swear so it's not like you will make me any worse." I muttered turning my head to look back at the roof.

"Yeah that parts true." Taehyung coed his warm breath softly fanning my face.

"Anyways back to what you were saying." I mumbled feeling my insides start to churn slightly with butterflies.

"Right, um, it's just like nothing else matters anymore but I've never felt like that before. Like normally in my head I like to plan things out but that all disappeared for once." Taehyung told me.

"Because it was an in the moment thing and you didn't know what the other person was going to do?" I asked.

"Yeah exactly. And then I felt like I had no control over something else happening-" "Hold up, would you be fine with something else happening?" I asked interrupting Taehyung to roll my head to the side to look at him in the dark again.

He sat silent possibly thinking of an answer.

"Because it sounded like you were imply you wouldn't have minded if something more happened." I teased with a bright smile.

"Psh shut up." Taehyung muttered.

I softly giggled fiddling around with my hand for my bedside lamp to turn the light on a bit as I no longer felt sleepy.

"Awww you're blushing." I coed looking at Taehyung once I managed to turn the light on.

His eyes widened as he ran his right rough slender fingers over his right cheek.

My heart pace quickened though as Taehyung swiftly moved over me on all fours with his hands either side of my head.

"I wouldn't be too quick to talk." Taehyung whispered with a smirk as he stared down at me.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks while I turned down the brightness of my lamp between my fingers to hide how bad I was now blushing as Taehyung's legs were either side of my hips.

"Were you wanting something more to happen?" I whispered lowly sitting up on my elbows letting go of the lamp switch to bring myself closer to Taehyungs face.

"You're playing with fire right now." Taehyung coed huskily creating my stomach to flutter.

"Hmmm no... I think you are." I whispered allowing my eyes to lock with Taehyungs lips as the shadows of the night loomed around us.

My lips inched closer and closer to his as I shut my eyes finally allowing for our lips to meet.

His thin lips gently pressed against mine.

It felt almost like I was spun into a daze to the pleasuring sensation and tingles of his warm lips against my own.

I felt his left hand leave the bed so that he could wrap it around my upper back to support me while our lips rubbed together continuously.

Our noses rubbed together as his strawberry sweet lips eagerly stayed in contact with mine.

My heart stopped beating as I lived in the moment allowing for me to savour every feeling I felt from the sweet kisses.

I carefully pulled back away from Taehyung's lips letting my soft breathing land on his lips while I opened my eyes.

I got lost looking directly into Taehyung's dreamy eyes while our lips were still centimeters away from touching.

My pulse was rapidly fast as I enjoyed looking at how stunning Taehyung truly was up close.

He was super quick earlier to disappear that I missed examining the details of his face up close.

Like how I now noticed the tanned smooth complexion of his skin.

Not to mention how deep and brown his eyes are in the darkness.

I carefully leaned back down resting my head against my white pillow while our eye contact didn't break, not even for a second.

We didn't speak a word but we both knew we craved more, only this time I wanted Taehyung to exploit it himself.

And it only took a matter of seconds before Taehyung swiftly lied down on top of me allowing for our bodies to meet before he cupped my cheeks pecking my lips sweetly.

My entire body sparked as he deepened our kiss, my figure fitting against him like a glove.

I tangled my legs between his as the sheets I was under went through him.

My plumper lips parted as I wrapped my arms behind his back.

Taehyung moved his larger hands to under my head, gently he playing with my hair between his fingertips.

His tongue found it's way between my lips, his wet tongue searching deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I slipped my hands under the back of his shirt to let my hands travel up to his strong shoulder blades, pulling him even closer I began to crave his enticing masculine scent.

He pulled back to allow for air to rush into his lungs allowing for slow sloppy kisses across my puffy lips in-between pants.

Our hearts were beating in sync as he allowed for his entire body to relax over me putting his weight onto my figure.

I enjoyed the way he would kiss me even though I couldn't stop the wide smile that was perched upon my lips.

It was even better feeling him start to smile back against my lips.

We softly pulled back from the kisses smiling like idiots as Taehyung hid his face against my neck.

I'm not sure how you make me feel this way but I don't ever want to be without this feeling... You truly complete me...

𓆩*𓆪

(Uwu~ They be falling~

Hehe, make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro