Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Wait Jimin hooks up with people?"

Hoseok

𓆩*𓆪

Jimin's POV

"Your up early." Yoongi muttered putting on his apron as he walked into the main part of the cafe.

"Got a problem with it?" I snickered looking back at him.

"Yeah you are in my place." Yoongi said with a small smirk before shoving me to the side away from the cash register.

I looked at Taehyung who nervously bit his lip as he stood through the middle of the bench his bottom half disappearing into the red bench.

"Had a fun night?" Yoongi asked me pulling his scarf off.

"What?" I questioned looking at him.

Why is he even talking to me? Is our interaction happening because I'm early?

He pointed to his neck making me raise an eyebrow confused.

"Hickeys dip shit." He said walking closer to me.

I could smell his minty cologne as he wrapped his basic white scarf around my neck before running a hand through his sunny blonde hair. 

"I've had them a few days." I muttered as he stepped back from me.

"Oh do you normally cover them? I can't say I've noticed them before which is probably good considering we are working." Yoongi stated as his eyes followed Hoseok walking in with a bunch of heated pies and slices he made on trays.

"Jimin help Hoseok" Namjoon mumbled walking into the room to pull up the blinds allowing more light to shine in around the room through windows.

"Yes I normally cover them." I mentioned walking past Yoongi to put some slices in the see-through glass cabinet.

I watched Taehyung rest his head in his hand as he lied down on the bench bored.

"Got them from hook ups?" Yoongi asked aloud.

"Wait Jimin hooks up with people?" Hoseok gasped looking at me through strands of red hair falling in front of his eyes as he stood beside me.

"Yah whether I hook up with people or not is kind of personal and private." I scoffed.

"Should have covered your neck then." Yoongi whispered in my ear getting closer to me.

I gasped feeling him slap my ass before he walked away to the other counter where someone was waiting at the other end in front of the other cash register.

I snorted putting the rest of the slices in the cabinet while my cheeks heated up.

"Don't take him teasing you personally Jimin." Hoseok laughed seeing my nose was flaring before he walked back to the kitchen.

"Damn you didn't tell me you had a crush on Yoongi." Taehyung chuckled walking over to me.

"I do not, I don't know what you are talking about." I whispered to him.

"It's obvious, your breath hitches every time he gets close to you and you blush," Taehyung coed smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"See you don't need to hide it. Why don't you ask him out?" Taehyung questioned.

"He can be a bit of an asshole and I don't know if he's gay." I muttered quietly before walking into the kitchen to lift some more pies into the oven to get cooked.

"You don't know unless you ask." Taehyung suggested and I rolled my eyes.

As much as he may be right I don't know how well it would go.

"Excuse me!" I heard a women exclaim.

I turned around seeing Hoseok and Yoongi talking to Namjoon.

"Ugh." I groaned walking over to the women.

"Hi apologies about the delay," I muttered giving the person a sympathetic look as I gently pushed Yoongi away from the counter because he stood in front of the cash register.

"What would you like to order?" I asked giving the women a smile.

"Two Mince and Cheese pies please" The women said playing with a small boys brown hair next to her; presumably her son.

"Have here or take away?" I asked her typing it into the machine.

"Take away." He answered beaming at me.

I walked to the cabinet and got out two mince and cheese pies putting them into brown paper bags.

Then I brought it back to her.

"That comes too ₩6000." I said as she handed me cash.

"Enjoy." I said with a smile as she walked off.

"Jimin check the oven for me please." I heard Namjoon say as I wiped up crumbs that fell behind the clear cabinet from the pies.

I sighed walking back to Taehyung who waited by the pies.

I took them out of the oven and walked back to the cabinet where I put them in it.

"Don't know if it's worth the risk yet honestly." I whispered to Taehyung as he shrugged.

"Get to know him more then, take him on a date." Taehyung mentioned as though it is easy.

"Oi," I looked up as Yoongi approached me.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back to the cash register as I left the grey tray on the bench next to Taehyung.

"You used the machine wrong dip shit," Yoongi mumbled quietly as their was people sitting down inside the cafe now.

He pushed me in front of the machine making me pout.

But I gasped as he wrapped his arm around my waist and then rested his head over my shoulder.

My heart raced as I felt his hand against mine.

"Look at the damn machine. What didn't you do hmm?" He coed in my ear making me melt enchanted by him.

I looked at the machine blinking confused.

"What do you mean? I did everything." I mumbled.

"What's this then?" Yoongi grumbled lifting my hand over a 'close' button.

"Yah Yoongi I was doing something, you could have just closed it yourself." I whined pressing the 'close' tab button.

"Hey no, this is important. If you didn't press it next time you would have had a problem with the next orders for people where you would have accidentally charged them for two mince pies as well as their order which wouldn't have been good." Yoongi grunted slapping my shoulder as he moved back from me so I could move.

"I'm not mad at you just I want you to learn so you can get better." Yoongi stated following after me as I grabbed the grey tray that the pies originally were on to put out the back.

"I know." I said placing it down on the bench.

"Jimin! Go clean tables please!" Namjoon muttered walking into the kitchen room where all 3 of us were (Hoseok, Yoongi and I).

"Yoongi back to taking orders, Hoseok how's the cupcakes going?" Namjoon asked walking down to him.

I watched Yoongi walk back to the counter to continue orders as I shook off the butterflies I felt in my stomach.

I walked through the gap in the benches and went to clean tables.

"See, he appreciates your hard work and wasn't telling you off, just he was trying to give you some criticism to get better when you end up doing his job for him. He appreciates you." Taehyung said sitting down at the table I went to clean.

I picked up some plates and put them on a grey tray before walking back out the back of the cafe.

"I also think he may like you back you know." Taehyung said making me smile softly as he followed after me.

I looked up at him.

"You think so?" I asked him quietly as I was conscious of Hoseok at the other end of a long grey bench making cupcakes.

He nodded.

"He hit your ass and also seemed quite comfortable getting close to you. It's like he knows you get flustered when he's close to you so I think he finds you cute." Taehyung told me.

I smiled turning to Taehyung.

"Do you think I'm cute Taehyung?"

𓆩*𓆪

(Hiya! What yal think of this chapter? Two updates in one day ayeee~ BTW bec Jimin's birthday is tmr I am not sure yet whether I will post tmr or if I will just wait till the day after in respect towards Jimin as they don't really want anything to do with ships. However I haven't decided yet so please don't get annoyed if theirs no update tmr. But yeah! I will still be writing tomorrow just maybe not publishing okay!

Please make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my readers and fellow others... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro