━━━ 04 Delivered

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For JackenJill_

Hi!! Hindi ko na muna ginawa yung 'That Korean Guy', version hahaha baka amgustuhan mo to.  did two versions of it. Pwede naman po kayo mag-ask for small changes sa ganitong cover. Pero I can still make you the other version, if you want to. 

P A Y M E N T S

01. Follow me permanently.
02. Please use it at least two weeks.
03. Credits and Shout Out. 

(Put me in your Author's Note and in your Story Description. Shout out in your message board.)
04. Flood votes in my stories, Found YouThe Anonymous Voice, and Hermanitch Academy: Inspirted Massacre that can be found in my timeline.

For HanHeeRin9

Another delivery for HanHeeRin9! Hi po! Walan po akong mahanap na dalawang characters sa iisang picture kaya pinagkaisa ko po yung dalawang image. You can for another one kung gusot niyo po or palitan ang font. Wala na po ako maisip na pyments kaya eto nalang po huhu.

P A Y M E N T S 
01. 10 vomments on Ken Suson | Found You 5: Chapter 0 - 5 lang po. 

For -Potassiummm-

Hi po! You can ask for small changes like font o ano pa. You can claim both covers if you want po. I will send the link of your HQ covers once you're done with the payments. Uwu I hope you like it!

P A Y M E N T S

03. Credits and Shout Out. (Put me in your Author's Note and in your Story Description. Shout out in your message board.)

04. Flood votes in my stories, Found YouThe Anonymous Voice, and Hermanitch Academy: Inspirted Massacre that can be found in my timeline

For Ev3r_Inari

Hi po! I made two kinds of solhouetted book cover, uwu sana nakuha ko po yung demands ninyo. May small typo po sa username, pero sa actual book cover, napalitan ko naman hihi

P A Y M E N T S

03. Credits and Shout Out. (Put me in your Author's Note and in your Story Description. Shout out in your message board.)

04. Flood votes in my stories, Found You, The Anonymous Voice, and Hermanitch Academy: Inspirted Massacre that can be found in my timeline

For justmissmary

Hiii!! Eto na po yung typography book covers per your request, sana magusuthan niyo po uwu. you can claim both if you want to and I'll send these HQ bc once you're done with he payments. Thank you!

P A Y M E N T S

03. Credits and Shout Out. (Put me in your Author's Note and in your Story Description. Shout out in your message board.)

04. Flood votes in my stories, Found You, The Anonymous Voice, and Hermanitch Academy: Inspirted Massacre that can be found in my timeline

For eskoelllll

Hi po! You can claim both book cover if you want to or ask for small changes. I made the left book cover last midnight. The more I stare at IU the more it give me chills. I'll give the HQ version once you're done with the payments. I hope you like it!

P A Y M E N T S

03. Credits and Shout Out. (Put me in your Author's Note and in your Story Description. Shout out in your message board.)

For Christininini

Pili ka po ng isang set. Here's set one

Set two

Binase ko po yung image sa story desciption na binigay ninyo. I really find these cute. Sana magustuhan niyo po! I'll pm you the link of your book covers once you're done with the payments. Thank you po!

P A Y M E N T S

For noeleonart

Hi! This is my first making a BL genre. I hope you like it! Fi-nace swap ko mukha ng characters mo para makaupo sila sa bench hahaha. Pay as you claim po!

P A Y M E N T S

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro