13- A Baby Maybe

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hiiiii, sorry havent been on lately, am actually really busy😅

Time skip to a couple months

Nya POV

''aww! look at this!'' Y/n yells from her spot. we were in a baby clothes store and everything is just so cute! she showed me a blue little ninja outfit like Jay's but for child size.

"aww! yes we need that!" i yell excitedly,  taking it in my hands not even checking the price.

"it looks stupid.." you heard my stupid brother mumble.

"look it doesnt mean that your handcuffed to me that you have to participate in our conversation!" Y/n snapped.

"what tells you that she is pregnant? maybe its just a giant poop that doesnt want to come out?" is he serious?

"the pregnancy test did, and no. just no."

"Kai, she had many doctor appointments and the baby is going to be a girl... not a poop." Y/n replied. Kai still didnt want to accept the fact that i was pregnant, he thought that maybe it could be anything else than a baby, he wanted to believe that.

"whatever, doesnt mean anything... can we go now?" typical Kai.

"no. I told you today was Nya and I's shopping day." she crossed her arms

"Nya why cant you just take the handcuffs off? Its been 4 months now, and were getting along great!"

"Im with him on that one.. I love Kai, but your not the one oblige to suffocate when he farts."

"i would do it... but i cant.."

Kai growled "what is that suppose to mean!?!"

"Cole kind of lost the key.."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!" geez.. I thought Kai was gonna be mad but Y/n is worse.

"Im sorry! its not my fault!"

"when were you guys gonna tell us??" Kai asks

"well you didn't bring it up for these passed months so we thought that you were maybe gonna forget..?"

"Your Kidding Me?" Y/n was really mad..

"hey guys! look what we found!" Cole yelled coming back with jay and some popcorn.

Y/n groaned and slapped him behind the head

"OW! What the Hell Y/n?"

"You lost the fucking Key?!?!" she yelled the whole store was silent. Coles eyes widened and looked at me

"dont look at me! its your problem!" i whisper yell.

"y-yes? maybe?" he said quietly

"your fucking kidding me Cole?" Kai replied

"So what now? were suppse to stay handcuffed together the rest of our life?"

"okay move" Kai told Y/n and activated his fire, he was about to charge at the handucffed but Y/n yelled

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!?!"

"Kai! Stop!" i yell as he rolled his eyes

"got a better idea?" he snaps

"yes!" i yell "Cole's strength!" was my brother this fucking crazy!

''fine..'' he stopped the fire and looked at Cole ''well? Do something!''

Cole looked at them and sighs giving the popcorn to Jay, he tries tearing them apart but it doesn't work.

"Aren't you suppose to be super strong!?"

"yea.. but looks like I'm not enough.." he responds shrugging. Y/n lets out a giant groan and drags Kai away.

As the couple walks away i look at Cole. "You did it on purpose right?"
Cole smirks and nods.

Y/n POV
"God, cant believe them." I growl and walk away making us sit down on a bench in the mall.

"Hey its not that bad okay? We'll find a way dont worry" he gave me a smile putting an arm around me.

"Since when are so calm and rational?" I lift a brow suspiciously looking at him.

"I mean, Im okay with these handcuffs as long as Im with you. Sure they're annoying, but they get us closer no?" He kissed my hand

"Okay who are you? Where is the hot head, selfish, none cheesy boyfriend I usually have?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes.
We both laugh a little and look at Jay and Nya talking to each other. Nyas belly was bigger, and it was cute seeing Jay take care of her even more than usual.

"Do You.. want kids?" I let out uncertainly and kept staring at them.

Kai POV

My eyes widened. Did she just say? No. No- she didnt say that! Did she?

"Huh?" I look at her but she was avoiding eye contact. Was she serious about this? Having a baby?

"You heard me."
What the hell am I suppose to respond?

"I dont know, you?"

"I dont know, maybe.. one day."
Jay was rubbing Nyas belly with a huge smile. Ive never seen my sister this happy....
Maybe it isnt a big poop after all....
"I mean...not even a couple years ago i didnt even think i would have a girlfriend, I never really thought of having a kid."

"Well i dont know.. seeing Nya like this makes me emotional i guess." She looks at me "and I mean we already have a kid."

"Since when?"

"Im adopting Lloyd."

"Seriously?" Apparently Lloyd was sitting right behind us and had Coles popcorn. He gave us the 'i hate you guys' look.

"Yes!" Y/n turned around and pat his hair "your our kid now deal with it."

"Yea apparently spending time with a future mother makes y/n get the hormones. Now she wants a kid- ow!" She slapped me.

"What do i get in exchange?" Lloyd smirks

"Im your mother, dont try to make deals with me! Now give me this popcorn, you ate too much its not good for your health." She took the popcorn away from lloyd and ate some of it.

Cole POV
Y/n looks so innocent, but i know something is bothering her. I dont know what, but its not only the handcuffs. Nah she loves being handcuffed to Kai Im sure. Hehe
I walk over to the bench where they were sitting, taking a seat beside my step sister.
"Whats up bitches"

Y/n looks up at me, than away again "nothing." Kai looks away as well.
Kai now as well? What is up with them?

"Y/n just asked Kai if he wanted kids." Lloyd replied innocently.
My eyes widened, "what??? Seriously y/n?"
She sighs and looks away "dont take it seriously.. it was just a question."
She gets up dragging Kai with her.
Woah... my sister is going to have a baby!

Kai POV
God I dont understand Woman. I hope this conversation is done and wont come back up.

"Hey Princess, talk to me" i said softly stoping her from walking any further.

"What?" She replied crossing her arms, she look disturbed.

I slowly put my free hand on her hip. She really isn't in a mood to talk.. "you wanna go get icecream?" I whisper in her ear.

Y/N POV
Did he just say icecream? Like if that would change my mood and make me feel better.  "no." I turn around and start walking again, dragging him.

"Than why are we walking to the ice cream stand huh?" Kai replies

"Shut up and pay please" i give him a small cute smile, I know he cant resist to my smile, so I use it.

I hadnt really spoken to anyone about me maybe wanting a baby... and I knew I shouldn't have talked about it to Kai. Hes not ready. But at a certain point in your life.. you feel like you want more than your usual routine, more than what you do everyday. Like something new to spice up your life. Maybe that plus Im looking for Is a baby?

"Two chocolate ice cream" kai told the girl. I leaned on the van and saw Lloyd running to us.

"Make it three!!!" He yells out of breath putting his hand on his knees.

Kai rolls his eyes at Lloyd and looks back at the girl "1 more.."

Third POV
The girl smiled at Kai. "7.63$"
Kai paid as Nya, Jay, Cole and Zane joins them.

"Cole told us you guys want to have a baby as well!!!!" Nya yells excitedly clapping her hands.

"Cole." Kai warns him "what the hell did you tell them."

The ice cream girl arrives with their ice cream. "The 3 chocolates?"

Lloyd smiles and takes them from her "thank you!"

"He said you guys were going to try and make a baby tonight." Jay replied smirking.

Kai glares at Cole "Why the hell did you tell them that! Its not fucking true!"

Lloyd licked his ice cream attentively, listening to the conversatiion, while holding their ice creams as well.

Kai POV
Im not ready for a fucking child! I took care of my sister all my life and it wasnt easy.
But imagkne a kid, with my and Y/n's bad temper. Like this kid is going to need therapy its whole life, no?

"Kai its okay. Stop."  Y/n mumbles. I turn my head towards her, she looked down she was about to cry. What? Why? "I-I dont feel well." She got her hand over her mouth and stumbled to the garbage can, dragging me with her as she unfortunately started throwing up.
Nya quickly walked over to us and held her hair.

"Does that mean I can eat your ice cream?" Lloyd asked her.

She raised her arm and gave him a middle finger, as she throws up again.

Y/n POV
Why am I feeling like this? Why the hell am i throwing up?
I breathe a little and got up slowly.
I cant look at Kai in the eyes, im just not able too.

"We should bring her home." Zane spoke.

"You wanna go home?" Kai asks me softly, I look down and nod.

"alright, lets go guys!!" Nya calls.

Lloyd shrugged and looked at kai "do you want your ice cream.. or?"

"I dont give a fuck about the ice cream Lloyd." Kai replied to him as we walked to the exit of the mall.
"Alright" Lloyd smiled and ate the third Ice cream.

Im not mad at Kai.. I dont think Im mad at anyone actually, maybe a little after Cole, but thats normal.
I feel more.. lost than anything else, and Kai isnt good in those situations..

——
Hiiiiiiiii
Been a while huh? XD
Im sorry for leaving it like this. I hope ill be able to update this book soon.
I wanna know if you guys are still into this book or did you all just lose interest?
Leave a comment if your still here after all these years!
~Gigi out

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro