Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Malle's first dream:

"I think she's waking up!" A voice that sounded like Spongebob SquarePants declared.
"Gas powered stick!" Cried Impossibear from Bravest Warriors.
"Salad tea and water cake!" Screamed, Pinkie Pie?
"What's going on here?" I asked, sitting up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone cheered. "That didn't answer my question!" I hissed.
"It's your party! Bubble ninjas and fart roses!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.
I face palmed. "Could someone please explain why I'm here, with you guys, on my birthday?" I asked. "Ropple pops with honey-mmmmph!" Pinkie Pie started. Spongebob clamped his yellow hand over her mouth. "Pinkie here was cursed with nonsense talk. The evil witch of this land cursed her." Spongebob explained.
"Cool, but I need an explanation!" I replied. "Could you give me one?" "Nope!" Impossibear exclaimed. Then Spongebob grabbed me by the hand and we jumped down a rainbow colored portal.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. We landed on a marshmallow pillow. "We're at your party!" Spongebob said. "Really? Cool!" I cried. We walked around and said hi to Pusheen cat, Pewdiepie, and Bender from Futurama!
Then I opened my gifts. "This is the best party ever!" I squealed. "Great, because we are going to die!" Spongebob exclaimed.

The End of the dream.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro