Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Emma~

Hunter shuts the door behind me and I walk over to the bed and sit down. I have some good memories in this bedroom. I push those thoughts out of my mind right now and I ask.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He comes around and pulls the chair from the desk and puts it in front of me and takes a seat. I cross my legs and he places his hand on my knee. I can feel his cold hand through my thin fabric jeans.

"Emma I have to apologize for my behavior of this week. I have been rude to you and you don't deserve that. You have been through so much to have to handle my bullshit. I'm sorry." I have never heard this tenderness come out of him. It surprises me. And the fact that he cares is kind of sweet.

"Can I ask you something?" I say looking at his hand still placed on my knee. He looks calm and now his arms aren't crossed anymore.

"What is it?" he replies in a husky voice.

"I accept your apology but what happened to your eye and lip?" He looks unexpected from my question but the truth is that I have been asking myself the question for the last three hours. He sighs and removes his hand from my knee and gets up from the chair. 

"It's a long story and I don't want to talk about it."He's looking out of the window while he's leaning on the window frame. I stand up and walk up to him and place my hands on his shoulders I turn him around so he's facing me and I add.

"Don't worry it's fine. If you want to talk to me you now that I'm here." We are inches away from each other and I feel his heat. We look at one another deeply into our eyes and then I take a step back and walk back to the bed.

"So, why did you think that not talking to each other would make everything right?" I direct looking at him still standing in front of the window but now facing me.

"Because it's hard for me to be around you." When he pronounces those words my mouths parts. What does that mean? He walks up to me and sits beside me. I turn my face to look at him and he has the sweetest smile I have ever seen on his beautiful face. But I'm still way confused.

"Look Em, I can't take you off my mind. Remember the day of the Halloween party I got so mad it was because of you because I knew that I had feelings for you. And I know what you're going to say so don't. I just had to tell you." He continues speaking. I am speechless. What does this mean? What about Hannah? I have so many questions at this minute that I can't even find words to answer. He leans in slowly and cups my face with his two cold hands one on each side and then he kisses me softly on my parted lips. I can't even back away. It feels like everything has stopped, the time, the world. And the only thing is us moving. Our lips synchronized and as the kiss gets more desperate our hands move up and down our opposite bodies. I bring my hands to his hair and start pulling a little thanks to the energy he's giving me. He slowly ends up on my neck bone and gives me little soft kisses making my feet arch in satisfaction. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro