Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunter

After my elderly cousin drops me off at my hotel it's already past seven pm.

"Good evening sir." The doorman says with a big smile on his face as he opens the doors repeatedly.

"Good night," I reply smiling in graduated from opening the door. I guess that's his job but it's always nice to show kindness.I walk into the lobby and it's full of people all dressed up, fancy. They are all gathered into small groups spread around the whole lobby. I look on my left where there are the most people standing and this big sign that says; 60 Seconds dates! I get into the elevator and finally reach floor 9. And then the greatest idea I've had in a while hits me. I walk down the long corridors so confident and exciting for my brilliant brain, passing all the rooms until arriving at mine.

I finally come across with my room 977. I booked room 976 for Emma because our rooms are linked together so if anything happens I can just open a door and I'm in her room.  I stay to make my plan into a goal but before that I text Emma. - When will you be here?- I step out into the terrace and pull the two chairs together on each side of the table facing each other. I grab the phone that's next to my bed and dial 001, room service. "Hello good evening, Could you please send to room 977, a tablecloth, a bottle of champagne, two tall candles. "Of course." the sweet lady replies. 10 minutes later I have set the table outside and lighted the two candles. My phone vibrates in my pocket, I check it and it's a message from Emma, -I'll be there in 40 minutes.- I blow the candles out and grab my jacket. I walk out of the hotel and start to walk down a big street. I take my phone out and ask Siri, where is the best Chinese in Miami. I know Emma loves Chinese so I decided to surprise her with a romantic date.

It takes me to one that is only 20 minutes away by foot so I start to hurry up and in ten minutes I'm standing in front of the menu. I order two Chicken Chow Mein noodles, one of Beef Fried Rice, two Deep Fried Boneless Pork and a big portion of Deep Fried Prawns. Ten minutes waiting for the food, I'm walking back to the hotel when I pass a florist shop. I head in and buy a bouquet of roses. Emma deserves all of this and more I think to myself. I get a text message when I'm in the elevator saying that she will be here in 5 minutes. I text back saying, - Come to room 977, 9th floor.- 

I lay the food on to the table not taking them out of the little square tubs. I light the candles back on and then sit on the chairs so proud of myself. I have never done this for any girl, on valentine's day last year I took Hannah out but that's what I always used to do, take her out to eat, never plan is. I have reached a level that I thought I didn't have in me. Looking at my phone impatiently I feel the nerves building up inside me. And just knowing that she doesn't expect anything is nerve-racking.  

And then I hear her little knuckles tapping the door. I take one deep breathe and walk over to the door. I open the door and there she is smiling from ear to ear. I haven't felt this unstable and shy ever.  I've always been the boy not shy to speak his mind but now waiting for her reaction to her seeing the terrace is making me drop dead and hide.

Hey ;) next chapter is going to be unbelievable I hope, so stay updated! I'll update it on Tuesday :) Have a good weekend readers! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro