Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunter - Present day

Out with my big cousin, Tom and my little cousin Jasmine, driving around the city of Miami and catching up. Tom is already 21 and already has a girlfriend, and Jasmine is 16 and I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend. She is too innocent to have I think.

"Jas, so any boys in mind?'" I ask joking, Tom, that's driving gives me a glare and looks at Jasmine through the rearview mirror who's sitting in the back seat. She giggles so sweetly and adds,

"If I did do you think I would tell the two most protective boys on this planet?" She has a point there. Tom and I would be the first to speak with this guy, so I don't blame her.

"And what about you?" She asks pulling her seatbelt so she can reach over to me. I turn around and face her. Tom looks over at me and says.

"Remember Hannah?" He says looking at Jasmine while stopped at a traffic light. Jasmine nods her head. "Well he broke up with her three days ago and is now with her best friend Emma." he continues. Of course, he knows I told him last night and he helped me with the idea of the date in the hotel room.

"So you're a bit of a player?" she says sighing. Tom and I both laugh at her reaction. She has yet a lot to learn. My phone goes off in my pocket. It's a text message from Emma. - I'm at a bar with Dan and Ella meet us in a half an hour if your cousins want to tag along they are welcome. TENXY BAR- I replay with a simple Ok and turn around to face them but.

"Emma just texted. She wants us to meet them at Tenxy bar, in half an hour. Are you in?" Tom nods and Jasmine gives me a shy look and adds quietly.

"It looks like I don't have a choice!"I look over at her and pat her knee and she adds, "I would love to meet Emma too." That makes me smile but at the same time it's true, they haven't met her and I bet at first it will be awkward but it's life! Better do it now and get it over with. We put the bar in the satnav and it only takes us twenty five minutes to get there! Getting out of the car I open the door for Jas.

"Here you have princess!" I say giving her my hand to help her out of the hight car. She rolls her eyes and nods sarcastically. The three of us walk into the bar, Tom and I beside Jas letting her walk in the middle of us. The bar doesn't look very modern it's more of a little cottage, old and full of famous singers from the 70's. I see the three of them sat at the far end corner chatting away. I lead the way and Jasmine stops, looking shy. I grab her hand I say,

"It's okay." She continues walking slowly and the three faces turn around and spot us.

"Hey everyone!" Emma shouts standing up. She pulls her chair back and greets us, she sakes jasmine's hand and introduces herself and does the same with Tom and adds.

"It's nice to finally meet you both!" And then kisses me softly on the cheek and winks her eye.

"Ella this is Hunter." Emma says, I stretch my arm out and shake her hand, she seems sweet, her fringe nearly covering her eyes. She has big blue deep eyes and her hair slightly falls off her shoulders. Tom and Daniel introduce themselves and quickly start to talk. Jasmine, on the other hand, sinks into me and looks at me with a cry for help.

"I'll go and buy some drinks, anyone wants any?" Jasmine sits down on the long seat next to Emma, in front of her is Ella so I hope they start to talk.

"I'll have a diet coke" Jasmine adds.

"Tom, Daniel come to the bar with me!" I suggest. They are the same age so I think they will have a lot of things in common. I asked them to come with me because they can buy the alcohol. Some places are stricter than others.

"Hello boys, what can I help you with?" this younger lady says behind the bar. I order a diet coke for Jas and one pint of beer for myself. They ask two more for themselves. I look over and Ella and Emma already have some drinks on the table.

We head back to the table and it makes me happy seeing the three girls get on laughing.

I sit next to Jasmine and in front of us are Ella, Daniel and Tom. The three girls haven't stopped talking and we are talking about football. It's just past five minutes to nine o'clock and I think it's time to spice things up.

"I'll invite you all for the first round of shots!" I say with pride in my voice. Ella seems excited about it.

"El, you drink I'll drive tonight." Daniel says, a wide smile comes out of Ella's mouth. I haven't really pictured her as the party girl but I'm not complaining. Emma nods her head in certainty. Emma's eighteen birthday is in three weeks. So I have to start to think about her party.

"Shit, I have to drive home tonight. I'll better off not drinking because I have to take care of Jas!" Tom taking his last sip of beer. Jas has still not taken her driving license because she couldn't be bothered too, she's so lazy.

"Sorry, Jas! You're not getting any!" I say joking around. I look over and Tom and he gives me a black look knowing the exact words that are going to come out of my mouth now.

"I had my first shot at 15!" I say looking over at Tom, he shakes his head from side to side. Jas doesn't seem too bothered so I just leave it as that. I walk over to the bar and ask for five tequila shots.

"Do you want Lemon with that dear?" I nod my head and hand her a twenty doll dill. She doesn't ask for an ID, but I was ready with my fake one. I arrive at the table with my hands full, I drop the five shots on the table.

Hope you enjoyed ;) ❤️

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro