Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma

After a few seconds, a young girl comes over to us and gives us two menus and adds,

"What will you like to drink?" She says in a sweet tone as she takes the pen that in her apron. I look over at Hunter and then quickly say,

"I'll have water please." Hunter starts to laugh and interrupts me by saying to the waitress,

"We'll have a bottle of the red rose wine please," The young lady takes note and says she'll be back in a few minutes to take our order. I look over at him again putting my eyes in white,

"Skys, you can't come to this restaurant to order a glass of water." He has never called me by my surname.

"Don't judge me." Before I can finish my sentence a man in his mid-thirties comes up to us and walks straight over to Hunter,

"Taylor, what are you doing here? Amber told me someone of our family came in and used the code. And of all people, I didn't think it would be you. Will I see you in dads on Christmas day? And who might you be? Will You be joining us on Christmas day too?" I am so confused at this moment, who is Taylor? And then it comes back to me, the passport I found in the drawer this morning said Taylor Lockwood. I look up at the man wearing a very elegant suit.

"Hi, I'm Roland Lockwood. Taylor's big brother." I am just sipping on the wine the young lady brought before this man should up when I choke on it when I hear the words that just came out of his mouth. Is he Hunter's big brother? Now I am guessing that Hunter and Taylor are the same person. Hunter looks over at me when I start to cough out the wine, he swallows deeply and then says,

"Hey Ron, I thought you weren't working tonight. And this is Emma, my girlfriend and no she won't come to dads. We are celebrating her birthday so I decided to bring her here." He finally says looking at his brother. Now that I notice they do look a lot like each other. I am hurt that Hunter didn't tell me about him, he told me about his younger sister Ashley, but nothing about Ron.

"It's nice to meet you dear, I am guessing that Tay didn't tell you much about me." He says unbuttoning his suit.

"There is a lot he hasn't told me, Taylor." I look over at him as I pronounce the name Taylor giving him a disturbing look. The waitress comes over again and greets Roland by saying,

"Good evening Mr Lockwood. Have you decided yet? The young lady says as she takes out her notepad once again.

"Order what you wish Emma it's on the house for the family, and happy birthday gorgeous." He says as he kisses my cheek, he is just like Hunter I think to myself. He wears glasses, something that Hunter doesn't but they look very alike and the way they talk and act is similar, he has a fresh growing bread just over a few days of not shaving. Hunter gets up from the seat and hugs his big brother and then he leaves leaving the waitress waiting for us to order. I haven't had a chance to check the menu so I give it a quick skim and decide quickly,

"I'll have the Wagyu Sirloin please," I say as a close the menu and place it on the table.

"And I'll have the pasta topped with lobster and black truffle." She nods and takes both menus from the table and adds

"Good choice." And walks off. I take a sip of wine to prepare myself for the conversation that we are going to have now.

"So, I am supposed to call you Hunter or Taylor?" I say breathing sharply. He looks up to stare into my eyes with the cute face he always does and then sighs when he hears my question.

"It's complicated, I left my life behind and changed my name. You can call me as you wish." He says stretching his hand on to of the table to grab mine. I give him my hand as he makes circles on the palm of my hand.

"Right, I'm not going to call you either. I am going to call you locke, it's a combination of Lane and Lockwood." He begins to laugh loudly at the momentary name that just popped into my head.

"It's original I guess." He says. I am disappointed I had to find out this way and now I will deal with the reason why he didn't tell me about his brother and clearly he doesn't want me around his family on Christmas day. I was looking forward to meeting Ashley.

"And did you forget you have an older brother? because you forgot to mention him to me." I say again crossing my arms over my chest.

I had a hard time thinking of a name for Emma to call him from now on, Do you like Locke? If not please leave me any suggestments. I am more than happy to hear them :)

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro