Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hunter

The idea of the vibrator was, of course, Dean's, the boys helped me with the gifts, Matt came with me to pick the necklace and he wasn't much help in the end. I hope Emma liked all of the surprises because the last one was for me to laugh a little as I have because when we were around people I could tell she was really uncomfortable, no wonder why.

"Baby, did you have fun today?" I say taking a turn to the exit of Santa Monica. It's only nine o'clock and the Christmas lights are already light on glowing up all the streets.

"Yes, thank you so much for everything you did. I love you" She says as we get to the block of houses. I place my knee of her hand as I say,

"I love you too baby girl. Let's have a drive and see all the lights on the houses." I say as we arrive at some house covered full of lights of all colours. Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year, families gather around to eat and exchange gifts and then there is the spirit of miracles and of course for the younger ones Santa Claus.

We drive for at least half an hour just looking at the houses and commenting on them when we arrive at Emma's street and all of the houses have lights expect her house.

"You haven't put on the lights yet." I say turning the engine off. We both stare at the house that has the lights on in the living room but no decoration in whatsoever.

"We haven't put them up since dad went to prison. Dan and I always used to help dad put them up but we decided not to. And every year we always go to my auntie's house for Christmas so the spirit is all there." She says looking out of the window to see the dark house compared with the one next to it.

"If you want you can come to ours in the morning, the boys and I are going to put the lights up and probably do the tree as well like we did last year."Dean and I have been living together in this house for some years and then Gary came along and then Matt.

"Good night princess, I'll see you in the morning." I say reaching over to her to give her a good night kiss.

"And try not to dream about me for once. Love you." I say winking at her as she gets out of the car. She waves at me as I watch her get into the house. I take my phone out of my pocket and text Hannah. - I'll pick you up at nine AM- And then start to drive in direction of my house. Today has been a fun day but I'm tired. Ten minutes later I arrive at home and the lights are on. I have to park on the sidewalk due to the fact that Matt and Dean are parked in the driveway.

I grab the pink box that Emma left on the dashboard and bring it into the house. I walk into the living room and find John Aston, Dean, Gary, Matt and Brad sniffing on the white powder.

"Hey man." Matt and John say in a collision. "What to join?" Dean asks while aligning it all together with a credit card.

"I'm going to pass this time." I say still holding the pink box in my hands, I go into the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

"Night guys." I say walking past them to go upstairs to my room.

"Is that a fucking vibrator man?" John yells as he gets up and grabs the box from my hands making me spill some water on the floor.

"Give it back dude." I say snatching it off him.

"So did my idea work? Dean asks facing me. I nod and start to make my way up to my room. I can't be bothered to be with them right now as they start to sniff the white powder. I head to my bathroom and open the box to take out the vibrator. I run the tap and put the vibrator under the cold water to clean it. I put it back in the box and store it under the cabin of the sink. I get undress and get under my sheets as I set the alarm off for the morning that awaits me.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro