#1 Haruto love Junkyu

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruto really likes Junkyu hyung.

Like Extremely.  Haruto could staring at Junkyu all day without boring, from smiles to eyes, even when Kyu hyung puffed his face out when he was angry, he still liked it.  Haruto always felt that in Junkyu hyung there was something attractive to him that made him unable to turn away.

However, there's one problem that bothered Haruto was that the group had to work a lot. Like this live, radio, show, Treasure Map and so on.  At times like that, the staff members always tell Haru that he cannot be attached with Junkyu, and it is not okay to stand nearby even to look at Junkyu hyung.

Haruto is really annoyed and frustrated because he can not do what he wants and likes.  The most annoying thing is watching Junkyu hyung interact, hug and kiss other members in the group.  Although Haruto loves everyone, but he could not bear to see his favorite hyung having too close with other member than him.

But Junkyu kept making Haruto sad, even without the baby beside him, he still hugged everyone, smiled happily, even when Haruto stood from afar trying to stare at him wishing Junkyu would see,  tease and laugh at the baby, but all Haruto's efforts are zero.  At such times, Haruto really wanted to cry and be comforted by Junkyu.  Haruto really needed Junkyu hyung's warmth, hugs, and soft kisses, something Haruto had always wanted.

However, Haruto still likes Junkyu very much, every day he secretly hopes that today's activities with the group will stand by and interact with his hyung.  Although Haruto's wish was seldom answered, it was better than nothing.

Like yesterday at the radio Haruto was seated next to Junkyu, hugged by Junkyu hyung, and teased with him.  Especially, when Haruto got back to the dorm, Haruto had slept on Junkyu hyung's bed and was kissed a lot on his handsome face by Junkyu.  Junkyu had comforted Haruto and told him

"Ruto-ssi, you are always the person I like the most, even though we don't have much interaction on camera, we still love each other very much, so don't be sad, ok my sweetie?"

At that time, Haruto felt his heart melt, why in the world there is a person who is both cute, and handsome like Junkyu.  Haruto quickly crushed his cute hyung and kissed those sweet lips, Haruto wanted to feel his breath and exchange the same air with Junkyu, and especially to be wrapped in his beloved Junkyu hyung.

Junkyu hyung I really love you so much.  So always hold me tightly, and give Ruto-ssi sweet kisses.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro