15 Facts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alright. I've lost track of how many times I've been tagged so I'll try and get to them XD for now I've been tagged by SignificantAnnoyance to say 15 facts about me. ENJOY!
1. First one that came to my head. I might have a slight problem of being too obsessed with Undertale (though I don't show it much on Wattpad hahaha)
2. It's a common occurrence for me to go to sleep at 1:00 in the morning.
3. The book series that got me into reading was Percy Jackson. Thanks Rick.
4. I love to make stuff. Hence why I love writing stories.
5. I'm on my computer a lot. Making stuff. And watching things.
6. I like playing games. Pokémon, Bravely Default, Stella Glow, rpg maker games, Minecraft, Zelda, etc.
7. I love anime~ and manga if I find a good one
8. My favorite anime is Clannad. I don't think that will ever change seeing as it was my second anime.
9. My first anime was called Shugo Chara (it's good to start out with something innocent XD)
10. I'm a sentimental person. I'll cry at a show or book if I really love it or if it really tugs at me.
11. Series/books/games I've cried in:
-Clannad
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Attack on Titan
-The Fault in Our Stars
-Undertale
-Twin Star Exorcists (it's not even over yet but gosh dangit it made me cry yesterday XD)
-Uhhhh what else here~ I've probably cried in Ghibli movies but who knows. And other movies. Hmm. Ah well.
12. I love suggestions. Suggestions to make my books better, or show suggestions, or book suggestions, or game suggestions. But don't expect me to get to watching or reading or playing them immediately :P
13. I like JPop and Vocaloid cause I'm weird that way.
14. I also have a couple American bands I like though~ Set it Off, Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, Twenty One Pilots, some of Fun., some of Fallout Boy, and some others here and there.
15. I don't follow a schedule. So if you're waiting for me on something, I'll laugh because I'm really bad about deadlines. If I became a real author, I'm pretty sure my editor would get heart attacks on a daily basis.
16. Last but not least, I LOVE feedback from you guys. When I get comments back on things I've commented, I love reading them. If you guys comment on MY stories, I feel like I could die of happiness. So. I don't mind if you tag me. It makes me feel special ^~^

Thanks SignificantAnnoyance this was fun haha. Now to tag others.
Kaylianne_Likes_Pie
laurenmont13
Maka_chan110
_Ghirahim_
Ndrew2346
doubting-dreaming
Bbomb1234
AangTheAvatar
_TrainerZorua_
blutheumbreon
Uhhhhhh I'll just do 10 cause I'm lazy HAHA SORRY. Also I did 16 because I wanted to sorry XD Hope you enjoyed. That was pretty fun. SEE YOU GUYS LATER!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro