9-12 weeks (Edited With Grammarly )

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gerald's POV:

Jill got home late last night from her trip, she looked exhausted and ready for bed. I helped her upstairs And into bed, she fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow. The next day when she woke up, I made breakfast and she took a picture and showed me it,

"It's not much, but I'm slowly starting to show baby!"

I smile at her and lean down, smashing my lips to hers, I missed her a lot it's been nearly a month since I last saw my gorgeous girlfriend, and I have a song I wanted her to hear that we just released Down For Me,

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

"[24HRS:]
She got a body like Rihanna's
Double rice at Benihana's
Uptight but drive a Honda
She was the only one down for me
She got an ass like her momma
She said she not with the drama
You get her number, better call her

She was the only one down for me, whoa, oh, oh
She was the only one down
Only one down, only one down

[G-Eazy:]
Uh, stay loyal and stay down
By my side every night when I lay down
She would always pick me up when I break down
I knew her secrets, we both from the same town
She had everything that I need
But half of my lifestyle was high speed
She wants Netflix and chill and to light weed
She wants marriage and one day, my seed
Uh, but I'm movin' at light speed
And distance is stress, not what I need
Facetime's, only when I see her face on live feed
Worlds apart so it's harder to succeed
Yeah, but true love is true pain
I felt like Bruce Wayne, the bolt like Usain
Had a hard time adjustin' to new fame
My life ain't the same since you came

[24HRS (G-Eazy):]
She got a body like RIhanna's
Double rice at Benihana's (Damn)
Uptight but drive a Honda (Straight up)
She was the only one down for me (Down for me)
She got an ass like her momma (She do)
She said she not with the drama (Uh uh)
You get her number, better call her (Do that)

[24HRS:]

[G-Eazy:]
Yeah, sun comin' up, layin' wide awake
Seeing images of you that I'm tryna shake
Stomach turning from mistakes I wasn't tryna make
And all the promises that I will break
Yeah, I try to act like there's nothing wrong
But it seems every week I make another song
About you, my bros are like, "What's goin' on?"
"Quit trippin' bro, you need to be movin' on"
With all due respect, a good bitch
But after we broke up it seemed her mood switched
Things could be different, I'd never choose this
I text and she answered like "New phone, who's this?"
Uh, and that's as wild as shit gets
She's not the same person as we was when we met
I'm not the same either, probably change with each step
I take a deep breath and try to reset

[24HRS (G-Eazy):]
She got a body like RIhanna's
Double rice at Benihana's (Damn)
Uptight but drive a Honda (Straight up)
She was the only one down for me (Down for me)
She got an ass like her momma (She do)
She said she not with the drama (Uh uh)
You get her number, better call her (Do that)

[24HRS:]

Only one down
Only one down
Only one
Only one down
Only one down for me
Only one down
Only one down
Only one
Only one down
Only one down."

Jill's POV:

Once he finished the song I was awestruck, it was amazing, what he said next nearly broke my heart from how sweet it was,

"I wrote this about you, your the only one down for me Jill, you keep me happy and don't create drama, your holding my son or daughter in here," he placed a hand on my stomach, "you are the only ones that matter Jill, I love you so much."

I had tears falling down my face, that Gerald kept trying to wipe away, which made me laugh and he started laughing too, "I'm sorry I'm so emotional, but that was the sweetest thing anyone has EVER said to me."

He gently grabbed my face and made me look into his eyes, "Don't be sorry, you're going to be emotional, your pregnant."

I smile as he leans in and our lips meet, and move in sync with each other, he slides his hands down to my waist pulling me closer to him, I pulled back grabbed his hand and we headed to his bedroom.

You should know what happened.

Gerald's POV:

I lay next to Jill who's heads on my chest, she yawns which causes me to smile, I begin to rub her back and she falls asleep, I carefully lay her down and cover her up, I leave my room as I hear the front door open to the hotel room, I close the door behind me and walk out into the living room as James walks in with food,

"Where's Jill?" James asks.

"Sleeping, she's tired," I say as I step into the kitchen behind my brother.

"Damn, I got her favorite for dinner Chicken Parm," James says.

"By the time it's cooked I can wake her up," I say smiling.

"Sounds like a plan! I rented Get Hard, Jill was saying she wanted to see it," James says.

We cook dinner and after it's done I go wake Jill up and have her get dressed, I help her into her knee brace and we head to the living room, I get her comfortable and then James and I bring her food out,

"Oh my god!" Was all she said.

The rest of that night was amazing.

10 weeks pregnant...

Jill's POV:

This was my first week back at work and I was nervous as all hell, I grabbed my cell and shoved it into my duffle bag and
Threw it over my shoulder, I grabbed my crutches and met Gerald in the living room, James smiles when I look up as I enter the living room,

"Oh wow! You ready for work?"

I nod and smile at him, "Yes I am."

Gerald and I head out, he helps me out of the car once we arrive at my work, he kisses me goodbye and I go into work, I head for the elevators to get to the second floor locker rooms, I press the button and wait for it to come down and open on the first floor. When it does I step onto it and head up. Once it stops I get off and go to the locker room, get changed and head back down to the ER. I take a seat and login as my boss comes over.

"Glad you're back Jill, we've missed you, take it easy for now Okay? Just answer phones unless they absolutely need an extra set of hands got it?"

I nod at him, "you got it, sir."

He smiles and heads to his office, I clock in and wait for the excitement to begin.

End of shift 3 am

I get into Gerald's mustang and we head back to the hotel, I was starting to miss my demon filled home, just needed the demons gone, I wanted to be able to decorate the nursery and start setting up slowly but I couldn't I was in a hotel room and it's been like that for nearly 2 months now. We head into the hotel once we arrive, I go shower and head to bed, falling asleep once my head hits the pillow.

The rest of the week I spent most days at work, I was even pulling doubles that I was barely home, it took my mind off the demon problem we needed to fix but I had no idea how.

11-12 weeks pregnant...

It's been intense, Gerald and I had our first official fight and I'm on my way to the house alone, I pull up to the dark house I call home and shut my engine off, I get out and head for the front door, I unlock it and head inside, once the door locked behind me, I was trapped inside, I tried to open the door back up but couldn't, I started to panic slightly. I looked around as I breathed heavily, waiting for a demon to make his presence known, it takes him a few.

"Why hello Jill!"

"Fuck you demon!" I spat.

"Oh no way to talk to the only one able to unlock those doors..." he chuckled evilly.

I went wide-eyed, "You fucker!"

He chuckles more and deeper, causing his laugh to sound demonic and scary, I was alone and stuck here, I didn't even have my cell, it was in my car. He began to torture me, it lasted days, I didn't even realize it had been a week until I finally got a peek at the news during the day, Gerald hasn't even tried to look for me, I think it's safe to say we're definitely over. I sat on the steps leading upstairs, trapped in the demons house, I felt helpless and I was in pain, I was showing more than I was 3 weeks ago,

I was beginning to feel hopeless, until I heard a Mustang tear through the neighborhood, I ran upstairs and into one of the rooms that face the front of the house, I spotted Gerald getting out of his car and running across the lawn, I don't feel the demon behind me until he slams me against the window, causing it to crack and me to scream, I see Gerald stop running as he looks up, his eyes locked to mine as the demon makes the glass explode in front of me, I scream and drop to the ground, glass showering onto me, I hear Gerald scream,

"Leave them alone!"

I look up to see the demon smiling at me, waiting for more he'll to start, I hear Gerald trying to get our front door open, I get up and carefully step on the glass, which still cuts my bare feet, I hold back tears as I head for the stairs, I start to go down them, the demon chuckles and I quickly get off the steps in time before he throws something down them, a vase. I turn as it smashes on the tile floor of the hallway, Gerald yells through the door,

"Jill?! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" I yell back as I step towards the door, I reach for the crowbar I stashed when I moved in, I began to try to get the lock to open, after about 10 tries the door flies open, causing me to jump back and grab onto the railing of the stairs to keep from falling.

Gerald runs to me I shake my head and point upstairs, "take care of him first!"

He nods, I see James rush in looking concerned, when he sees me he eases up and mouths, where's G?

I point to the stairs and say, "up there."

He disappears, I hear bangs and a lot of crazy commotion from upstairs, I try to stay put but I end up grabbing a knife from the knife collection on the counter and holding it up as I walked towards the stairs leading upstairs, I stepped onto the stairs, feeling the cool Oct breeze on my bare legs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro