Chiều cao dòng

Junkook's POV

"H-have you been... S-starving yourself?"

He looked away.
I was going to be patient.
I wouldn't force an answer out of him.
I heard a sniffle.
Was he crying?
He looked at my with sad, tear filled eyes.
I wrapped my arms around him to try and comfort him.
He cried into my shoulder for god knows how long.
I would whisper in his ear, "its going to be ok" or "shhhh dont worry I'm going to help" every once and a while.
He eventually stopped.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you..." He whispered, still in my arms.

"Its ok, I'm right here. I'm right here for you to talk to." I slightly smiled at him.

"Kookie... I-I want to tell you about it... I really do... But i cant..." I sighed.

"Why can't you tell me?" I said softly.

"If i do... It'll- i just can't..." He said sadly.

"Please. I want to know why you would do this to your beautiful body. Why do you want to be thinner if you're already thin?" I asked.

"Fine... I'll tell you... But you have to promise you will NOT under ANY circumstances, tell a soul." I nodded. "Well... Here goes nothing... I was with Jimin a few weeks ago and he told me..." He told me everything. I was furious.
WHY WOULD JIMIN MAKE HIM DO THAT?!

"Tae that is horrible! Why do you stay with Jimin if he's doing this to you?! Its not right!"

"Jungkook i love him and i want him to think I'm beautiful! Because at the moment I'm just the fat, ugly, gay, weirdo with two friends! I dont want that to be my title!" I couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Kim Taehyung you listen to me. You are NOT ugly, you are NOT a weirdo and you are certainly NOT fat! You are the most beautiful person i have ever met! How can you not see that? This man is slowly killing you, Taehyung! And i will not just sit around and watch!" He was speechless.

"Y-you're right..." He finally said. "You wont believe this..."

"What?" I asked.

"He's walking over here right now." He said pointing behind me.
I was confused.

"Tae, there's nothing there." He looked confused too.

"Are you blind he's walking straight towards us."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro