Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Stell , Stell '

I opened my eyes to find my younger brother Alex waking me up.

You were screaming in your sleep. Didn't you take your pills. But I just shaked my head, I knew I should have taken them but I wanted to try to sleep without them.

'I am awake now. You should sleep tomorrow is going to be a long day . Here' I took him to his room and put the blanket over him.

I checked the time to see it was 4:00 am. Well, as I won't be getting any sleep now so its just running time.I changed my clothes, plugged my earphones , locked the door of the house all in 10 minutes. Isn't it nice to do everything so fast. Yep it is.

I ran aimlessly all over the town. It's been two months since we have arrived in this town and I have gotten to know all the places here. And today after a long summer  was mine and Alex's first day at our respective schools.

I checked the time to see it was 5:30. Time to head home.I went back and freshened up. Till the time I came downstairs Alex was already ready.'

'Ready to go to school, champ.'

'Uh-huh mom's just coming to bring my tiffin, then we'll go. And listen as it's our first day you should not fight anyone, try to be nice and make friends with everyone and keep a low profile and do NOT date anyone without my permission or before introducing me to him, Do you understand??'

'O.k Dad , I won't but these rules are applied to you as well.'

At this he just waved his hand dismissing the ideas. I was just about to give him a really long lecture when the bell rang.Alex got up as quickly as he can and ran toward the door to open it while i just glared toward it or specifically towards the person who was coming.

'Hey mom' Alex greeted her  seeing as no reply would be coming from my side. 

'Morning Alex ' Then she turned towards me at this  I glared at her with much more intensity. The phrase' if looks could kill' would have worked perfectly in this situation.'Will you be picking Alex' that's what she said.

'Yes' with that I turned and walked out off the door.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hey guys this is my first update. Hope you like it. P

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro