10.지옥

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hell"

Lyrics:

"I was not the only one, I was not the only one to you."

Warning: Some things may be unsuitable for younger audiences.Please read at your own risk.
Thank you.

They stood next to each other looking into the drawer, the pictures set a sicking feeling into Jungkooks stomach.Taehyung on the otherhand couldn't believe it was him in each picture.

It was him.

Taehyung dug his hand into the drawer pulling out one picture that was him laid on the bed asleep. But the sicking part was that he wasn't clothed.

He flipped over the picture seeing neat hand writing in English, he couldn't read it at all so he handed it over to Jungkook to read it.

"Why did he put it in English..." Jungkook asked himself before reading it out loud in korean.

"Taehyung. Age 16. Little resistant during first punishment. #1 of Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung felt bile rise up in the back of his throat, he turned away from the picture not wanting to see himself like that.

"Are there more? Like more with words on the back?" Taehyung asked once he was able to force down the bile.

"Yeah... I don't think I should read more to you though."

"Jungkook I need to know what happend. Why I was so scared in those pictures."

"Taehyung.Age 16. Ball gag works best so he doesn't bite.#5 of Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung whipped his head to look at the picture, he saw himself with drool running down his chin and tears streaming down his tanned face.

"He was a sick monster. " Jungkook muttered to himself before dropping into the drawer. He bent down yanking open the second Drawer that held several pictures of another boy. A second camara was in the drawer.

"There was more boys? How did nobody catch on to what he was doing?"

"The question really is where is Mark Tuan now?"

These picture had Korean on the back of it, Taehyung quickly grabbed one reading it out loud.

"Mark.Age 17. Dislikes the ropes but will he quiet if knives are used. #6 of Mark Tuan."

"He really was a psycho. Jesus Christ how am I related to him. "

"Let's leave. We need to find Mark Tuan some how, we can go through these later."

"Hey Yoongi-Hyung, by any chance do you know Mark-"

"Mark Tuan?"

Both boys looked at each other as they sat in the car warming up,Taehyung shiverd. Clearly Yoongi knew him which means he was connected to Jinyoung.

"Yeah him, by any chance do you know if he knew Jinyoung?" Jungkook asked holding the phone so they both could hear Yoongi who was on speaker phone.

"Yeah, he's an under ground rapper like I am, Jinyoung and him use to mess around for a while. That's all I know about them-"

"Text me his number if you have it Hyung." Taehyung spoke up beside the younger who nodded his head.

"Sure...why exactly?"

"We found out some secrets about my brother that weren't really...appropriate. "

"Alright while I'll send his number."

"Thanks Hyung."

"He said he'll meet us at the cafe next to Pac sun."

"Alright...there it is!" Jungkook stated grabbing a hold of Taehyungs hand to pull him inside Taehyung blushed as he looked for the boy who looked like Mark.

"Is that him?" Jungkook asked the older one pointing to a boy with faded pink hair.

"Let's find out."

They walked over to the faded pink haired boy who was sipping cold coffee, once he finished sipping he began that trait of picking at the skin around his nails. Just like Taehyung does.

"Mark Tuan?" Jungkook asked standing next to the table.

"Jungkook and Taehyung I'm guessing?" Mark replied smiling a bit before gesturing for them to have a seat.

"Hello I'm Taehyung, I texted you informing you I had a picture of you. Before I give it to you I have to tell you something. "

"Jeon Jinyoung died 4 years ago."Jungkook stated watching Marks face go pale at the news just dropped on him.

"I think...uhm I was in the same situation you were in years ago." Taehyung said looking closely at the boy who was picking harshly at the skin.

" I don't know what you are talking about."

"I have two pictures to show you."

Jungkook pulled out the Polaroid of Mark who was crying with a ball gag in his mouth, he also had a similar picture of Taehyung. He handed it to Mark who instantly started to tear up before flipping over the Polaroid of himself.

"Mark. Age 17. Doesn't talk much unless ropes are used. Then he begs for help.#14 of Mark Tuan."

"Taehyung you said you think you were in the same situation...what do you mean?"Mark asked looking up to the smaller boy with light tears trailing down his cheeks. Jungkook felt his heart hurt seeing this man fall apart just from his past.

"When Jeon Jinyoung died I was in the car crash with him. I suffered memory loss. So Jungkook is helping me find out everything. "

"How did you guys get a hold of these pictures...these are only found in the basement."

"Jungkook is the younger brother of Jinyoung."

"Kookie?" Mark asked raising his eyebrows looking back to the younger boy with raven hair. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know me?"

"That blow to the head when you were 12 must of been pretty bad if you forgot me." Mark laughed sadly looking back down at the picture.

"Blow to the head? What do you mean?"

"When I was under Jinyoungs control...You came down to the basement when uh...things were happening.He hit you with a crow bar at the back of your head knocking you out as you were running up the stairs to tell your parents."

"I don't r-remember things from age 11-12 I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. You didn't know what was going on behind closed doors. But I will let you know Taehyung and I are not the only ones. If you could take me to his home office and can pull out files of the other boys."

"There's more?" Taehyung asked suprised.

"Jeon Jinyoung has been doing stuff like this since he was 16. He told me everything before he started to torture me. I'm surprised your parents never found out."Mark said to Jungkook, he shoved the picture of himself into his coat pocket handing the other one back.

"The cabin..."

"What Jungkook?"

"Back when Jinyoung was in high school my parents said he stayed at the cabin up north that we used to stay in for christmas. I haven't been their since your accident. "

♡♡♡

Unedited but look at all that tea Mark spilt, what do you guys think of this so far?

♡Author Liv♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro