3.보스 보이.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Boss Boy."

Lyrics:
"We could go home and make love instead of misery."

Taehyung released a groan once leaning up from the stiff couch that he somehow fell asleep on. He took a look around the big condo seeing party streamers and red solo cups in random places.

"Taehyung your finally up!" A loud school girl type voice said causing Taehyung to release another groan.

"Yes.I'm up Sianna."

Sianna was from Paris.

And of course they have had sex a couple times.

Okay maybe many times.

She was a model that somehow Taehyung managed to meet while in Paris. You see Taehyung worked at a fancy magazine company as a stylist. He made a lot of money but not as much as Jungkook. In fact when Taehyung was doing peoples make up he was using Jungkooks family brand.

"You know babé I go back to Paris tonight for a photoshoot, why don't we have some fun hm?" The long blonde haired girl said trailing her fingertips over his jaw. He didn't shiver like most boys do when the girl would do that.

"How about you just go home?" Taehyung said releasing a sigh standing up to go grab a bottle of Fiji out of the fridge.The girl released a sigh from her seat on the black leather couch.

"Why are you so rude?" Her accent came out as she angrily stared at him.

"Because I can. See yourself out before I ask security."

With a huff of frustration the blonde walked out of the fancy condo slamming the door causing the whole place to rattle.

Taehyung released a sigh before walking back to the couch to sit down. He quickly sent a text to his maid to come clean the huge condo.

Taehyung took a quick shower before changing his clothes, his skinny jeans stuck to him like a second skin while his shirt was loose and showed off his tanned skin. The boy threw a navy green bomber jacket over his black shirt that matched his black skinny jeans and black slip on vans. Adding a gold chain and watch he was ready to go to work.

While Taehyung was getting dressed so was Jungkook.

The younger boy was slipping a marron blazer over his black dress shirt that matched his black slacks. He wore a black tie along with black dress shoes, he added a silver rollex and silver earrings and with that he was ready to go to work.

They both stepped out of their door at the same time.

Of course Jungkook felt every emotion in the world when he saw the older boy from his childhood with bleached blonde hair instead of the chocolate brown hair that use to tickle his neck when they hugged. Jungkook only continued to walk to the elevator hoping the older boy wasn't going to the elevator as well.

But luck wasn't on his side.

They both stepped into the silver elevator.

The silence filled the elevator as Jungkook pushed the 1st button as Taehyung watched him.

Of course Jungkook could feel the olders stare on him, but he just simply ignored it. The last time that Jungkook saw Taehyungs tan face was when he was in a coma half dead.

How do you talk to a person you thought you would never see again?

"So your the man Jimin was talking about." Taehyung spoke up from besides the taller boy his 5'9 height not being a match do the younger 6'0 foot frame.

Taehyung was intrigued by the man who stood besides him, he looked elegant and hot. But to Taehyung that's not what made him intrigued. What made him intrigued it the constant little hazy memory playing like a record in the back of his mind as he took a side glance of the man next to him.

The memory played over and over.

A hazy looking boy standing on a step stool putting up fairy lights only the back of his head being the only thing Taehyung could see.

He didn't know why the memory sprang up. A memory he surely thinks never happened.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked turning to look at the bleached blonde, his eyebrow quirked up trying to recall someone with that name.

"Orange hair. Japanese school girl type voice. Midget." Taehyung said listing off the quality's of the carrot haired boy.

"Ah. The one at your party."

They were on the 5th floor slowly going down.

"Yeah sorry about the music by the way.

"its fine. But please next time not so loud I enjoy sleeping."

Taehyung liked how the man was simple with a voice like velvet.

4th floor.

"What do you do for a living that makes you dress so classy?"

3rd floor.

"I'm a CEO. So I have to dress nice to meet with clients."

"CEO of what place exactly?"

2nd floor.

"CEO of Jeons Make up."

Ding. 1st floor.

Jungkook walked out of the elevator leaving a stunned Taehyung who only stumbled slightly out of the elevator.

"Jeons make up!?"

---

For the rest of the day at work Taehyung kept thinking of the CEO who wore a marron blazer. Unlike other people who would just forget the encounter,if Taehyung was intrigued that only meant one thing.

He would try to learn more about the person or thing.

"Yah! Tae!"

"Huh?" Taehyung said snapping out of his day dream of the dark haired boy.

"What's got you day dreaming?" Seokjin said cleaning the make up brush's on the counter. Taehyung just kind of played with the beauty blenders he should be cleaning.

"So I met the CEO of Jeon's make up-"

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence Seokjin let out a squeal stopping what he was doing to look at the bleach blonde.

"You met the CEO?!"

"Yep and might I say he is attractive. He seems very cold though, he held himself really well."

"Ahh was he as handsome as he is in magazines?"

"Wait he's on magazines?"

"Yeah his family has lived in Thailand for while yet his father came back and forth to Korea since he's a chairman of that company." Seokjin started walking towards a counter that had magazines for guest, he came back to where Taehyung stood with a vogue magazine.

Taehyung took the magazine out of his hand taking a look over the front. The man who stood next to him in the elevator was standing between his parents two chairs. The chairs they sat in reminded him of thrones, if that didn't explain how rich the Jeon family was I don't know what did. The man who wore a maroon blazer was now only wearing a white dress shirt that had rolled up sleeves and a black tie. His hair was in the same gelled back way it was today. He had his hands placed on the top of the chairs holding a strong, jaw cutting look.

The mans mother held a loving smile and wore a wine colored dress that fit her figure nicely for her age. The mans father looked fairly older than his wife yet he still held a mischievous smirk.

They looked like royalty.

A king. Queen. And a prince.

"The son's name is Jungkook, his fathers a chairman of the number one make up brand in Korea, they retail their make up brand at several make up stores around east Asia."

Seokjin picked up a liquid foundation that had a chrome bottle but a clear circle to show the color.

"This retails for $45."

Taehyungs lips parted on amazement when he reached out and grabbed the foundation. How could a foundation cost that much?

"It was only now that Jungkook joined the family business. But even though he just joined he has made over 20 deals in the past couple weeks." Seokjin said going back to cleaning the brushes, although taehyung was a stylist he never played attention to famous people.

Unless they were jay park.

Then he payed attention.

But in this case Jungkook was a rich bachelor who lived next door to him.

When Taehyung was walking down the hall passing a couple of other condos he saw the man he was only talking about two hours ago.

And damn did the CEO look better than all of his one night stands.

---

{♡ I'm so tired from my trip to Michigian and honestly all the snow was horrid.♡}-Author Liv.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro