Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Same night-

After whatever happened in the evening, eil couldnt sleep- he was thinking of ways to bring back his chirpy& confident avni back in action when something struck his mind

N(to himself)- oh yes!
Why didnt this strike me earlier?
Thinking of his plan, he slept off

Next day-

AvNeil wre having bf in neil's apartment

N(while picking up his files)-avni i have a surprise for you
Aaj office se short leave le lena& shaam7 pm hospital ke parking lot men mera wait karna& yes, plz ye pehen ke aana(he hands over a rectangular box to her which had a beautiful red dress)

A-par iski kya zarurat h?

N-wifey, koi par war nahi

A-ok baba
With that, both of them left for their respective offices

Evening-

Neil reached the parking area& blindfolded a breathtakingly beautiful avni& drove to a place he had reserved for the evening

They soon reached the venue& neil removed avni's blindfold
She was awestruck by the decorations& the amount of effort he wouldve put
Her eyes were filled with tears of happiness

A-par ye sab kisliye?

N-tum bhool gayi aaj kya h?

A-Tumhare birthday toh kuch months baad h
Im sorry main sach men nahi janti aaj kya h

N-aaj hume mile hue ek saal hogaya h
Eke saal pehle aaj hi ke din men tumse pehli baar mila tha mere hospital cabin men
Kesa laga decoration?

Avni didnt say anything & took neil in a bone crushing hug

A(still hugging)-thank you
I never felt so happy before

Soon they broke the hug but avni became sad

N-kya hua?
Surprise pasand nahi aya kya?

A-no
Esa bilkul nahi h
Its beautiful
Par men tumhare liye koi gift nahi layi
Muje toh ye bhi nahi yaad tha ke aaj itna special day h

N(cupping her face)-avni tumhe pata h ke tumhare chehre ki smile mere liye sabse bada gift h

She hugs him tightly while he caresses her hair
They have dinner& spend time together
As they sat in the car& were about to leave, neil realised that all 4tyres of the car were punctured by tacks& board pins

N-oh my goodness
All 4 tyres are puncred

A-par esa kese ho sakta h?

N-im sure this is done on purpose by someone who wants to trap us here itself
Isiliye sare tyres deflate kar diye

AvNeil were lost in deciphering the person behind this when few men start approaching them
As the men proceed towards AvNeil, they pull out weapons from their pockets
Avni widens her eyes in fear
AvNeil start taking steps backwards& ultimately reach the nearby forest
If the goons werent enough, to add to their troubles it starts raining

After reaching a safe distance &out of sight of goons, neil covers avni with his jacket but they again hear footsteps &they start running again while the rain was also increasing

After some time they spot a hut& move towards it
It was a blessing in disguise for AvNeil bcz the door was open so they sneaked into the hut& avni locked the door& windows
As she turns to face neil, she realises that he was lying on the floor, unconscious

A-Neil!!!
Avni runs towards him& pats his cheeks to wake him up only to realise that he had caught fever due to his half sleeve shirt& the fact that he had given his jacket to her few mins ago
She somehow lifts him up& drags him towards the single bed which was placed at a distance
Avni lays neil down& searches for water to bring down his temp& scanned the small hut

👉a single bed with single bedsheet
👉empty disposable plates
👉a chair& small wooden table nearby
She checked the loo but their wasnt any water coming through the tap as well
She cursed her luck but had to do something immediately

In jungle-

Goon1- itna dhunda
Kahi nahi mil rahe dono

Goon2- vapas toh wo ja nahi payenge kyuki gadi ke tyres punctured h& yaha network bhi nahi h toh na kisi ko bula payenge na koi cab aa payega

Goon3-andhera bhi hogaya h toh dhundna bhi mushkil hora h

Goon4-ye jungle bhi kafi deep h
Dono ko vapas aane men bhi time lagega
Kal subah aaye kya?

Goon1- theek h
Kal subah subah ayenge

Due to the darkness, the goons dont spot the hut& leave the jungle
This all was heard& witnessed by avni through the small window& she heaved a sigh of relief

She went back to neil, who was shivering

A(to herself)-sorry neil​ but ab aur koi option nahih
She lifts neil up by his back& somehow keeping him in sitting position, sheremoved his shirt, leaving him in his jeans &makes him lay back again

She removed his shoes& picks the bedsheet& goes to the loo& soon comes out in that bedsheet itself& keeps her dress on the chair where she had left neil's shirt few mins ago
Soon, she covers herself& neil in it& pulls an unconscious neil closer to bring down his fever
She caressed his hair lovingly

A-nothing will happen to you neil& thats my promise
She soon slept off

Few hrs later-

It was still midnight when neil slowly woke up& tried to recognise his surroundings when he recollected the past happenings of the day, his candlelight dinner with avni& what made them reach this hut until everything blacked out

Reality dawned on him- he wasnt wearing his shirt& was instead in some bedcover type of material & also that avni was clinging onto him with her arms around his body
She too, wasnt wearing her clothes
He widens his eyes in shock on thinking about what might have happened

N(dramatically)-hey bhagvan!
Ye kya hogaya!
I lost my dignity that too without my permission!
My unconsciousness has been taken advantage of!!

A(waking up suddenly)-kya hua?
Neil tum theek ho na?
Let me check your fever
Pehle se kam h
Weakness& body ache hori hogi na?
Im so sorry muje tumhara jacket nahi lena chahiye tha

N-relax wifey
Take it easy
Men theek hu

Avni realised what neil said, though dramatically
She sat up on the bed& so did neil

A(avoiding eye contact)-dekho neil tum jesa soch rahe ho vesa kuch nahi hua tha toh ye drama karne ki koi zarurat nahi h
Tumhe bohot high fever hogaya tha aur yaha pani bhi nahi h toh mere paas aur koi option nahi tha

N(lifting her face y her chin)-toh ye bolne ke liye eye contact avoid karne ki kya zarurat h?

A-nahi wo umm.....

N-its ok avni
We are a married couple

He winks at her while her cheeks turn red
Avni was about to move away but neil pulled her back, making her end up on his lap
She was about to say something but neil gently lays her on the bed while she got lost into his orbs

Avni didnt know what happened to her that she got up by support of her palms& crashed her lips on neil's, leaving him shocked
Though he was very patient by nature but seeing his wifey in this avatar was definitely giving him& his hormones a hard time

She still had her lips onto his& was getting irritated bcz neil wasn't responding-he was still in shock by the bold move made by his shy wifey
The last time this happened was in their hotel room in Greece but not after that

His chain of thoughts was broken when she bit his lower lip& he gasped& winced in pain at the same time
Avni didnt miss the chance & entered his mouth& finally he started responding
Their tongues were fighting for dominance& after what felt like ages, they broke the kiss-panting heavily
Avni looked so ravishing in that bedsheet that neil could feel him losing control over his hormones which didnt go unnoticed by avni

A-can we do it tonight?

N(fumbling a little)-what do you mean?

A-i want to make me yours

Neil couldnt believe his ears- did she really mean what she just said?

N-avni, are you sure you want to take our marriage to the next level?
I mean theres no hurry

A-no neil
Im sure about what im saying
Plz mark me yours

N-but there's a problem-we dont have protection

A-we do

N(shocked)-what?

A-thanks to your 2bffs- Ali& DD

N-how are you sure?

A-who else would keep it in your jacket's pocket?
I realised when you put the jacket on me when we were saving ourselves from those goons
I checked- its pretty fresh& isnt going to expire soon
She winked while neil facepalmed himself for having such weird friends

Mature content ahead-

She again lay down& pulled him closer by his neck& slammed her lips onto his once again
This time, neil responded with equal passion &love
They broke the kiss &neil started giving wet kisses to avni all around her face& neck which made her moan his name

He slowly pulled down avni's bedsheet, exposing her breasts &started licking& sucking them one by one-increasing the speed of her moans
Then he slowly bit them& she run her hands down his bare body

Avni unbuttoned neil's jeans& threw it away by her feet, leaving him in his boxer
Neil started drawing random patterns on her body by his fingers
Neil was slowly removing the full bedsheet from avni's body, making her lower her gaze& he stopped immediately

N-are you uncomfortable?
Im still telling you avni-theres no hurry

A-plz dont stop

Neil smiled& went down to her belly button &bit it& avni moaned his name again
She then pulled him back up to face her& bit the back of his neck little harshly

N-ouch!
What was that?(soft tone)

A-sorry
I didnt mean to hurt you
I was just signing on what belongs to me& nobody else

Neil smiled& kissed her forehead& intertwines their fingers

N-yes
Nobody has the right you have on me

Avni ran her hands throughout his body, feeling every inch of him
Neil pulled out the protection from the packet& put it on carefully- they couldnt afford any pregnancy or abortions
He asked for 1last confirmation before he starts to which she just blinked her eyes
He removed his boxers& slowly entered her-making sure to not hurt her but alas- she winced in pain& he immediately withdrew himself

N(concerned tone)-is it paining?

A-its the pain you suffer before getting the actual pleasure(winks)
I never felt so gentle
Plz dont stop

N-i never knew my shy wifey has a bold side as well

He kissed avni's forehead while she closes her eyes in anticipation
He entered his1 finger then 2& then 3& by every passing second, avni's moans were increasing, making neil more aroused

He pulled out his fingers& then again entered her& this time, she enjoyed everything to the core
Neil kept on thrusting inside her& her pleasure knew no bounds
He pulled out &she tossed their positions-now she was sitting upon his lower body
She started sucking& biting him& he moaned in immense pleasure- he seriously felt that his moans were probably louder than hers
Soon they were tired& avni lied onto neil with a thud

A(looking upto him)-thank you

N-youre most welcome wifey

Neil wrapped avni in his safe embrace & covered them in the bedsheet &while avni dozed off to sleep, neil caressed her hair slowly
He realised that till now she had only given him her heart but today, she gave him her soul as well
He had to safeguard her heart& soul from all the evils in the world

Next morning-

It was way early in the morning& the sun hadnt risen yet when avni woke up& realised that she was in the most comfortable& safe place- in her neil's arms with her hand upon his chest& fingers intertwined with eachother
She blushed upon thinking of the previous night- when she gave her everything to him& she knew that neil wont break her trust

They were as close aspossible-there wasnt space for air to pass between their 75%naked bodies&their legs were entangled in the most sensual manner
She could spot plenty of love bites throughout his body which made her blush
Though she too, had many of them

She slowly got out of neil's grip which instantly made him frown
She used the loo, came back& since it was still dark, she decided to sleep for few more hrs& quietly crawled back into her hubby's arms-feeling his warmth& his frown instantly turned into a satisfied smile
He immediately pulled her as close as he could& she again closed her eyes& let sleep again take over her

Few hrs later-

Neil opened his eyes& found that it was again raining outside but his attention got diverted when he felt some weight on his bare chest& his lips instantly turned into a smile upon seeing the love of his life peacefully sleeping &clinging onto him, courtesy the single bed
He smiled at the cute pout which adorned avni's face& then kissed her forehead, which woke her up

A(looking up in his eyes)-good morning hubby

N-good morning wifey
Had a good sleep?

A-the most beautiful evening with a peaceful sleep& the best night of my life
Thank you for yesterday

N-nahi avni
Im thankful to you for agtreeing to take our marriage to the next level
I know it wasnt just a random night for you- after facing so much pain by a previous marriage, trusting& giving your everything to someone isnt a joke
You know why was i asking for your permission again &again last night?

A-no

N-bcz although you agreed for it confidently, i could see nervousness in your eyes
Tell me avni, what was bothering you?

A(lowered gaze)-what happened in past few days i thought that you will surely not want to sleep with me
And whatever naniji said when we visited her place was very much true
Moreover, im not a virgin

N- chup! Bilkul chup!!
Dare you say all that again
Avni, my love for you isnt dependant on the fact that youre virgin or not
I love you just the way you are, MRS AVNI NEIL KHANNA

Avni was overwhelmed- his selfless love always made her fall for him all over again
He accepted her with all her flaws
She just hugged him as tight as she could while he just caressed her hair

N-vese, agar muje pata hota ke baarish men bheegna itni useful ho sakti h toh men roz barish men bheeg ke beemar padne ko ready hu(winks)
And i also realised that honeymoon ke liye location ka fancy/romantic hona zaruri nahi

Avni smacks his arm
A-youre so shameless!
And yes- you dare not think of falling ill in the rain, that too on purpose
Pata h men kal kitna ghabra gayi thi?
Eke taraf wo gunday upar se tum behosh hogye fever ki wajah se

N-accha baba sorry
Aage se nahi hoga

He holds his ears while avni smiled on seeing his antics

A-par ab hum ghar kese jaye?
Phirse baarish hori h
Subah jab uthi thi tab nahi hori thi

N-tum subah kab uthi?

A(sitting up on the bed)-achanak neend khul gayi thi but tab sunrise nahi hua tha-it was still dark
And you look uber cute while sleeping

She pulled his cheeks while he makes a pout

N-abhi toh hum baahar bhi nahi ja sakte-ghar jana toh dur ki baat toh men soch raha hu ke kyu na iss time ko utilise kiya jaye

A-kese?

A smirk appears on neil's face

N-ese

He pulls her back in his arms& she collides on his chest
He starts snuggling into her neck& inhales her feminine scent

A(laughing)-neil what are you doing?
Stop tickling me now

N-nope
I want the the lady back who was in my arms last night- i loved her bold nature
Plz let me have her again
Shes looking so ravishing that im again losing my control

A-ok

Avni instantly smashed her lips onto his-making him surprised at first but then he too started responding
Their lips moved in perfect sync
He was lying on the bed while she was lying on his chest
Neil couldnt take it anymore-avni's touch was driving him crazy
Discarding the previous one, he pulled out another protection from the packet
He mentally thanked DD& Ali

He slowly pulled down the sheet which was covering avni
Avni's heartbeat had started increasing& neil could already feel her getting wet by his actions- she was getting turned on& her hands automatically ran around his bare body, while giving him wet kisses at intervals

A-as you demanded your wife's bold version, here it is

With that, she sat up& rubbed his manhood, making him moan in extreme pleasure
Then she pinched it& neil pulled her back
He switched their positions &as she lay on the bed, her slowly entered her while she ruffled his dense hair by her fingers

He went in deeper& soon he could feel his whole length inside her
After this they had a long& passionate kiss& didnt part their lips until they felt the need of air

Even the gods were in their favour as the rain had increased& there was nobody to be found in or around the dense forest
They continued until they again got tired& ended up in eachother's arms

A(heavy breath)-thank you neil
I never felt so comfortable& loved ever before

N-my pleasure wifey
We can do this more often bcz whenever i spot you alone in the house or our room, i start losing my control-no matter how hard I try(winks)

A-you always have this single tracked mind

N-and i feel blessed to have you in my life as my partner- you always keep my preferences before your own
Most importantly, you have now very much overcome your fears& given it back to your enemies- something i always wanted& im proud of you for that

A-i got everything i could ever wish for in you
You never judged me or thought whether i can conceive or not
You accepted me with my biggest weakness neil-rarely do people do such things in today's world
Thank you for coming into my life- to heal me& my heart
You complete me neil khanna

Neil smiled &pecked her forehead

N-vese muje nahi pata tha ke meri wifey itni bold h

A-isse sangat ka asar hi samaj lo(winks)
They cuddle into eachother & decided to sleep until it finally stops raining

Once the rain stopped, they wore their clothes& soon leave the small hut& sneaked towards ​the main road
Thankfully the goons werent anywhere to be seen as it was all muddy due to the heavy rain in the morning &the previous night
Neil calls someone to send a car& take their car for repairing the punctured tyres

Khanna mansion-

AvNeil reached &made some excuse for not returning yesterday

Sh-wo sab toh theek h tillu par ye invitation aaya h tere hospital se

N-oh haa
Men toh bhool hi gaya tha

B(teasingly)-biwi ko pyaar karne se fursat mile tab toh baki cheezo pe attention dega na

Avni blushes slightly which doesnt go unnoticed by shweta &bebe

N- aaj hospital ki 25th anniversary h& we have to go

B-abhi tum dono rest karlo
Vese bhi kal toh puri raat jaage hoge hi na(teasingly)

AvNeil run into their room to avoid any further embarrassment
They shut the door& burst into huge bouts of laughter

Evening-

AvNeil reach the venue where they are greeted by neil's colleagues
Neil introduce avni to his colleagues who praise her alot for her cookery skills& her beauty while she smiles
Initially neil feels little jealous but hes happy to see avni smiling whole heartedly
He too, gets busy in talks with his colleagues when after some time neil notices a guy who had his eyes on avni since long &avni noticed this but didnt confront him to avoid any scene
Her uncomfortable face didnt go unnoticed by neil &he confronted the guy at once

N(taking the guy to a corner)-how dare you look at my wife with such dirty eyes?

Guy-cummon neil
You have got such a beautiful wife
Let me enjoy a night with her

A bang was heard, gaining everyone's attention
The guy fell on the floor with a thud by the slap he received by neil

N-lets leave avu
I don't want such pervert to be around you, even if for a party

Neil gently held her wrist& walked out of the venue while others gave that guy disgusted looks while he felt embarrassed

Neil was boiling in anger but didnt want to show it to his family so he messaged prakash that they will spend the night at his apartment

Neil's apartment-

Neil removed his tie followed by coat when avni made him sit on the bed& hugged him tightly

A-i know what you are thinking
But plz gussa mat raho
What your colleague did today was wrong
But im not angry
You took a stand for me& answered him back-not bothered about what others might think& thats enough for me- its all what matters

Pata h aaj pehli baar muje kisi formal gathering men suffocated feel nahi hua
I felt like a free bird bcz i could talk with other people freely-something i couldnt do in past7 yrs
I didnt have the fear of disclosing anything which makes anyone angry& results in a long session of forcing or beating

Adwait used to take me to such parties but only to avoid questions from his colleagues bcz he was married
I always had to put up a fake smile- no matter how broken i was from inside
I was only a showpiece for him whom he could flaunt to his office colleagues, friends &business partners
This incident has happened earlier as well

N(shocked)-what?

A-adwait had a colleague who always saw me with eyes full of lust-since the first time he saw me
In one such party he asked adwait if he could have me for a night& adwait agreed- not bothered about my consent &that day, once again i felt disgusted that i once fell for him
I realised that adwait mistreating me was better than some stranger using my body to fulfil his physical hunger

At least i had a relationship with adwait which was legal but with that stranger?
I didnt even know his name!
You took a stand for me- something he never did

Neil hugged her tightly
He felt so bad that he wasnt there to save her from that bastard for 7long yrs

A-so now don't spoil your mood
Ese log toh har company men milte hi h
Lets change& then we will go to sleep

Neil nodded

Soon they changed their clothes& she cuddled into him while he kissed her hair
Soon she fell asleep
But amongst all this, neil was wondering about the person who purposely punctured the tyres of his car
He decided to think about this the next day& for the moment he just let sleep take over him

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro