|1|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happiness is enjoying the little things in life.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Leaning onto the window side, Aanvi traced down the water droplets as a serene smile played on her lips. She absolutely loved it when it rained. Her 7 month old nephew was happily throwing his legs in the air leaning on the bed.

"You know Aarush, bua loves rain." Getting up from the window, she went towards her nephew who giggled adorably at her and threw his feet in the air. She giggled along with him picking him up in her arms and threw him in the air making the small baby giggle loudly. She caught him back leaving a loud peck on his lips.

Meera entered inside her sister-in-law's room and smiled looking at the scene.

"You are going to become an amazing mother Aanu." Grinning, Meera said, taking her son in her arms which made Aanvi roll her eyes.

"Kuch bhi bhabhi." She said shaking her head lightly and went towards her wardrobe pulling out a pink off shoulder top and a denim jeans.

(Anything Bhabhi.)

"I seriously think you shouldn't plan Ananya's wedding. Bua seriously made you do everything for free." Meera said. She absolutely hated when relatives made us do their work for free.

"Relax Bhabhi. Ananya is my friend too and it won't look nice if I will take money from my own aunty." She replied and went towards the washroom. Meera shook her head smiling. Her sister-in-law is sometimes too innocent and sometimes too feisty. A rare combination of both and went to her room along with her son.

Coming out of the washroom,she quickly did her hair into a high ponytail and wore her earrings followed by applying kohl in her big doe eyes. Grabbing her blue sneakers, she slipped into them and she was good to go.

"Mumma, I am going." She screamed at the top of her voice making her mother shake her head and went outside taking her car keys.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Good morning Sir." Rohan wished his boss as soon as Ishaan stepped out of the elevator.

"Good morning Rohan." Ishaan wished him back cheerfully as he rolled up his sleeve till his elbows. Rather than going for tuxedos, he preferred wearing shirts and pants at work for his own comfort.

Rohan smiled cheekily at him as he followed Ishaan to his cabin. The cabin was amazingly designed with a combination of brown and turquoise, giving it a modern look.

"Rohan, are the blueprints ready?" Ishaan asked, sitting on his chair to which Rohan nodded, forwarding him a file.

"What about the interior design of Mr.Bharat's farmhouse?" Going through the file, Ishaan asked Rohan, raising his eyebrow.

"Aditi will be arriving today with the designs." Rohan replied.

"Okay. Can I get a cup of Masala tea?" He asked Rohan, who nodded, going out of his cabin.

Leaning onto his chair comfortably he closed his eyes. At the same moment his phone rang.

"Hello." Picking it up he said only to hear a grumpy voice from his side.

"I am going mad." He heard the voice of his best friend Vivaan, making him roll his eyes.

"Today is your engagement and you are going mad. Wow. Don't tell me that Aunty has forced you into it." Chuckling a bit Ishaan said.

"Shut up. Ananya is angry with me as I denied her weird wish of colour coordination." He heard Vivaan sighing.

"You are seriously mad. Who angers their fiance on the day of engagement?" Biting his lips, Ishaan asked, playing with the paper weight.

"I didn't call you to get mocked in return. Kindly help." Vivaan screamed from the other side, making Ishaan twist his mouth.

"Ask her the colour of her clothes and go for colour coordination. This is the only way your fiance will be manofied." Ishaan said only to get a hang up in return. Shaking his head he went back to his work. His mind randomly goes to the talks of his grandmother.

Marriage.

He thought, sighing, when he heard a knock.

"Good morning Sir. You Masala Tea." The peon said to which Ishaan smiled warmly at him.

"Thankyou Uncle." He said as the peon went away.

Ishaan was not a typical angry boss. In Fact he was a polite and soft spoken person. He didn't get anything in charity. He worked hard for it. He respected each and every employee who worked for him. Though he had a little temper issue but that was once in a blue moon. He believes in moving ahead, taking everyone with him.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Bhabhi, Am I looking overdressed?" Aanvi asked, looking at her image in the mirror while holding her Anarkali, making Meera groan.

"For God's sake Aanu you look absolutely perfect. I feel you will look underdressed and look at you. You are looking absolutely stunning sweetheart." Meera said with a glint in her eyes.

Aanvi had a tanned skin tone with sharp facial features and stood at a height of five feet and five inches. Her charcha black hairs flew through her shoulders ending at her waist. She was more on the thinner side.

Dressed in a baby blue Anarkali dress, she looked like a sight to behold. The smokey eye makeup and peach painted lips added to her facial features. Her black hair was flowing freely over her back while long earrings were shining on her earlobes. To complete her look she wore a designer finger and thumb bracelet.

"Are you sure?" Doubtfully, Aanvi asked. Though she is an absolutely confident person, but whenever she has to visit a wedding or such functions, she will always feel herself overdressed while the reality will be totally different.

Looking at the glare coming her way, Aanvi sheepishly smiled and bent towards the wardrobe pulling out her heels.

"Let's go." She said, grabbing her cell phone from charging.

"Both my ladies look stunning." As soon as she stepped inside the living area her brother,Aditya said, making both the ladies smile.

"Thankyou Bhai." Grinning at her brother Aanvi said.

"Boo boo." The little Aarush made sounds from his father's arms in an attempt to gain the attention of the ladies, making everyone chuckle.

"Let's go." Aditya said as Aanvi took Aarush from her brother's arm who immediately went to her and started looking at her earrings curiously.

Nodding both the ladies followed him to the car while Aanvi gave her sole attention to her nephew who planted a loud kiss over her cheeks making her giggle adorably.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Aanvi tried giving Aarush to her sister-in-law who was sticking to her like a koala. She had to look over some arrangements but with Aarush,she was unable to do so.

Giving a helpless look at Meera she looked around in search of her brother who was talking to someone.

"Ouch. Aarush noo." Aanvi winced trying to free her earrings from the tight grip of the baby.

Hearing her aunt's painful voice Aarush immediately let go of her earrings as he rubbed her ears with his lower lip jutted out making cute voices. Chuckling, she went towards her brother.

"Bhai." She called out to him and as he turned, she came across a pair of grey eyes.

"Can you please hold Aarush. I have a little work left." She said giving the baby to Aditya who immediately complied.

"Aanvi, Meet him. He is Ishaan Raichand, my junior in school and she is my Sister Aanvi." Aditya said, introducing her to the handsome man who forwarded his right hand to her with a smile tugged on his lips.

"Aanvi Goenka." She said, smiling back at him.

"I remember you. You were a great dancer during our school days." He said,making her smile as she went away. His eyes followed her for some seconds as he again got busy with Aditya and the little Aarush.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

|•AANVI'S LOOK•|

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Here you go with the first chapter. Do vote, comment and share. I will be waiting for your views over our main leads. And before you think, there is not going to be any crush or love. Its a pure arranged marriage story.

VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE|FOLLOW

Thankyou♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro