|17|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You are the person i will never stop looking for at a crowded place.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"What happened?" Closing the door, Ishaan turned towards his wife and asked who was fiddling with nervousness.

"I don't know. Will they get angry if they see me in these clothes? I guess it was a bad idea. Let me go and change back." Aanvi said and took a step toward the door but stopped feeling a tug at her hand.

Pushing her gently to the side, he pushed her unruly hair strands behind her ears.

"Take a deep breath and relax Aanvi." He said holding both her hands in his warm hands as she nodded,taking a deep breath.

"You look absolutely gorgeous in this Saree and above all,have you seen your neck. They have blisters all across." He said gently touching her neck making her wince. She had applied lotion but still it pained if touched.

"If It was in my control, I wouldn't have even let you wear saree but you know my family. They are kinda strict. Don't worry, I won't let anyone say anything to you." He said gently rubbing the pad of his thumb on her cheeks making Aanvi smile at him.

"Yes boss." Mock saluting him, she said, making him laugh by throwing his head back.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are?" He said pinching her cheeks making her lips turn into a pout as she slapped his hands away.

"Not my cheeks please. It hurts naa." She said, making him give out a hearty chuckle as he pulled her a little closer pecking over her forehead.

"Let's go." Entwining their fingers, she said looking at them and smiled in her heart. These feelings were too new for her but her heart was at peace. A kind of peace she never felt before. She knew, now no matter what someone will say, he won't leave her side.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"What are you wearing Aanvi?" As soon as Aanvi and Ishaan entered the dining area, Prachi said giving a look to Aanvi.

Aanvi's hold tightened over Ishaan's hand as she listened to Prachi's loud voice.

"Mom, stop leaving in the 20th century at least now." Aayush said, giving his mother a look as Manya shifted uncomfortably looking at her husband whose hold on the fork had tightened due to anger.

"It's alright Prachi. You don't need to make an issue out of it. " Naman said and looked at his daughter-in-law who looked awkwardly at the scenario.

Wishing everyone and taking the blessings of his grandmother, she looked at Ishaan who held her hand again, taking her towards the dining table where his parents and aunt were sitting along with his cousins.

"Chachi, I guess her comfort matters more than traditions. I can't let my wife wear things she is not comfortable in." In a soft voice, Ishaan said pulling a chair for Aanvi, he forcefully made her sit who was looking pale.

Sitting next to her, he served her some poha, Idli and Sambar and then gestured to her to eat.

"But guests will arrive in sometime." Prachi said worriedly.

"There is time in that." He deadpanned, making the youngsters chuckle.

"Aanvi, you know cooking?" Manya softly asked Aanvi who nodded in positive.

"Beta,just prepare some sweets for the guests. Nearly 20-25 ladies will come and it's a tradition followed in our family." Manya said as Aanvi nodded.

"Shouldn't I help her too mom?" Ishaan asked, making everyone chuckle.

"Do you even know C of cooking?" Advay asked only to get a glare in return.

"I can cook." Ishaan said with a glare making Aanvi chuckle. Everyone looked at her, making her eyes go wide as she gave them a nervous smile.

"You can laugh Aanvi." Naman said with a small smile looking at his daughter-in-law while Ishaan looked at him with a sad smile.

"Only the basics. You can't cook sweets and all bhai." Pakhi said with a chuckle, making everyone nod in agreement.

The breakfast thankfully was a happy affair and Aanvi was surely thankful to that.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"What are you making?" As she stirred the gajar halwa, Ishaan entered the kitchen and stood next to her crossing his hands at his chest.

"You can see it Ishaan." Frowning she said and looked at her bangles.

"What happened?" He asked, looking at her frowning face, making her turn towards him. Her lips turned wobbly as she looked at him.

"These bangles are not letting me work. My neck is aching. I don't know but I feel frustrated. Can you do something?" She said as her eyes watered.

"Relax Aanu Relax." Cupping her cheeks he said.

"Take a deep breath." He further continued as she took deep breaths following his instructions.

"Your brother will kill me. You know that. Right?" Side hugging her, he said, making her laugh with tears.

"You go inside the room now and sleep for sometime. I guess the halwa will be done soon. I will take care of it." He said inhaling the aroma and looked at the container in which it was cooking.

"You had a meeting." She said, wiping off her tears as she looked at him.

"I am done with it and now I belong only to my wife." He said in a flirty tone making her smile faintly at him.

"But." She started again with her reasoning only to go silent as his long fingers met her soft lips.

"Shh! You speak a lot, sweetheart. Now tell me what I have to do?" He said rubbing his hands together, licking his lips.

"It will take another half an hour to be prepared. Just keep stirring it so it doesn't stick with the container and after switching off the stove, sprinkle these dry fruits and then you are done." She said and was pushed out of the kitchen.

"Take proper rest. It will be hectic in the evening for you." He said, making her nod and smile at his caring self.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Ishaan." From the closet, Aanvi screamed for her husband who was happily dusting the small library in his room.

"What happened?" Dropping off the duster,he immediately rushed to the closet and looked at his wife.

"Help me please. I am getting late." She said, indicating towards her legs where the pleats weren't properly set. He nodded sitting in his knees as he held the end of the saree and she simply guided him.

"Thankyou Dear Husband." She said showing him teeth as she twirled giving him a proper look of herself to him who showed her a superb sign making her blush.

She started wearing the jewellery only to be stopped by him.

"Don't wear these." He said,pointing towards the necklace.

"It's fine now. It won't look good if the new bride won't wear jewellery in front of everyone." She said. He looked at her sceptical but then nodded in positive.

"Make me wear it." She said giving him the vermilion box who smiled at her applying it at her partition and then went behind her.

"What happened?" She started only to be stopped by him who kept his palms on her shoulders.

"We look perfect." He whispered in her ears making her go beetroot as her eyes closed on their own. Her breathing laboured as she gulped visibly.

His eyes were on the mirror where his blushing wife stood cladded in a red saree looking all gorgeous making his heart go frenzy.

"And you look gorgeous. Just perfect. All Mine." He whispered sensuously in her ears making a smile touch her lips.

"Just yours." She said, opening her eyes and looked into his dark orbs.

It was their moment. Their first moment of closeness after marriage. Maybe there was not much physical closeness but their heart surely came close in that small duration.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

|•AANVI'S LOOK•|

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hope it was worth reading. Its been long since I wrote something so if their is some fault, then my apologies.

VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW|SHARE

Thankyou♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro