|4|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

What a plot twist you were.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Leaning onto the headrest, Ishaan had his eyes closed pondering over the day passed today. He had already given a positive nod to the alliance.

He honestly liked Aanvi. She was beautiful, self independent and understanding. He had never expected much from his life partner. Though, he was also dreamy. He too wanted to fall in love and experience all the adventures coming with it. Somewhere in his heart, he knew that this was going to be the best decision of his and he was happy about it.

Ishaan was a practical man with a child's heart. Standing up at a height of six feet, tanned complexion, a light stubble on his chin giving him a handsome and intimidating look. He was not that six abs kind of man neither he preferred them. He had a toned body though and he did regular exercise. In short, he has looks making ladies stop on their track.

"Ishaan." He heard his mother, Manya, knocking on his door.

"You can come mom." He mumbled as she came inside and sat beside him.

"Maa told us about an alliance she saw for you. You agreed?" She asked as he put his head on her lap and she gently started massaging his hairs gently.

"Hmm." He hummed snuggling into her stomach making her laugh.

"You are not doing this for your family Or something? I am not going to force you to do something you don't want to do because it's not only about you, but also about the girl who will come." She said,

"Aanvi is nice. I liked her." He mumbled making her nod.

"Maa is not forcing you for this. Right?" She again asked, making him chuckle as he sat and took her wrists in his hands kissing the inside of her palms.

"I genuinely liked her Mumma and anyways we are going tomorrow. I am sure you are gonna love her." He said, flashing her a smile.

"Then I am the happiest. Finally I will get my daughter-in-law." She squealed happily, making him chuckle.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"You really liked him. Like seriously?" Meera squealed, making Aanvi facepalm.

"Bhabhi, I have already told you that I genuinely liked him. Now what do you want? Should I publish it in a newspaper?" Aanvi said frowning, making Meera pout.

At the same time, Aditya entered with the little Aarush who was crying his heart out. As Meera saw him crying, she rushed to him, taking her in arms and started rocking back and forth.

"He is hungry. I will be right back." She said and left.

"So." Aditya said sitting beside Aanvi.

"So what?" She asked, raising her eyebrows, making him frown as he clicked on her forehead with his index finger and thumb.

"Can't you give me respect? I am your elder brother." He said, a frown placed on his face making her puff up her cheeks.

"I am giving you enough respect." She said pouting as he lightly slapped on her both cheeks together making air come out of her mouth which she was holding.

"You really liked Ishaan? I mean he is an amazing man but you know it's about your whole life. If you don't like him then it's okay." He said coming to his protective brother from making her roll her eyes.

"He is genuinely nice Bhai. Don't worry. I have decided after observing him thoroughly. " She said, pressing his upper arms gently.

"It's just that I am worried. Its about your whole life and a wrong decision changes our life in worst way possible. But if you don't have any problem then listen, tomorrow his family is coming for lunch. " He said making her nod.

"I am feeling scared." She confessed wetting her lips, making him chuckle.

"My lioness is getting scared. This is something new I heard." He said side hugging her as he rubbed her arms in a soothing manner.

"Anyone will get nervous Bhai." She said smacking him on his chest making him laugh.

All Aditya wished was for the happiness of his sister and nothing more than that. If she is happy then he is content.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Main itni sundar hoon main kya karu?" Giving a flying kiss to her reflection in the mirror, she fawned over her looks.

(I am so beautiful, What can I do?)

"Such a self obsessed lady you are." Her best friend, Adya said entering inside her room with a bowl filled with popcorn.

Aanvi gave her a smirk, throwing her hairs behind making Adya burst into laughter.

There was a time when Aanvi was not confident about her looks and mainly it was due to her tanned skin. There were times when she felt low of herself when she was compared to someone and made feel low. But with time she understood that she needs to be confident about herself and stand by herself. And that realisation made her what she is today. So strong and so beautiful.

She was wearing an off-white full sleeve Anarkali suit which had golden work at the bottom. In her left hand,she was wearing silver bangles and golden stone studded heavy earrings hanging down her earlobes and dangling. Her charcoal black hair was slightly curled from ends and falling on her right shoulder while the dupatta with golden lining was hanging on her left shoulder. Grabbing her sandals, she slipped her foot into them. Overall, she looked absolutely stunning.

Taking the eyeliner, she carefully lined above her eyelash and applied a peach lipstick. Giving herself a final glance, she looked at Adya who gave her a thumbs up.

"You look absolutely amazing. I am sure that Ishaan Raichand is going to fall head over heels for you." Adya said, hugging her.

"I don't want him to fall for my beauty. He should admire my nature and heart. Not this fading beauty because then it will be mere attraction which I surely don't prefer." She said scrunching her nose making Adya nod with a chuckle.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Your to be family arrived and right now they are in the garden along with Mom and Dad." Teasingly, Meera said as she stepped inside Aanvi's room.

Aanvi rolled her eyes, clicking her bangles with her hands but a small blush appeared on her face.

"Let's go downstairs." Adya said excitedly as Meera nodded looking at her. Adya and Aanvi had too many similarities and were more like soul sisters than best friends.

"Everything will be fine." Gently squeezing Aanvi's hands, Adya said as she saw Aanvi biting her lips harshly in nervousness.

Her heartbeat increased rapidly as she approached the garden from where she could hear the sounds of laughter coming.

Taking a deep breath, she looked upward only for her breath to get hitched looking at the number of members he had in his family. Feeling her emotions, Meera held her hand as an elder lady came forward looking at her with a scrutinising gaze and later enveloped her in a hug complimenting her.

Her eyes wandered in search of that familiar yet unfamiliar face as she sat beside her brother. He was sitting in front of her wearing a black shirt underneath a brown jacket and tight black pants. His hair perfectly gelled up while an expensive watch was shining on his wrist. He gave an assuring smile nodding his head making her take a deep breath as she started mingling with his family.

After the lunch, Manya made her wear the khandani kangan as the date of engagement was fixed.

All the while, a particular thought occupied her mind as she continued to pass smiles in between.

Ishaan was continuously looking at Aanvi who looked nervous and somewhere he knew it was due to the big family he had. He was absolutely blown away by the Indian beauty which was sitting in front him.

His eyes kept observing her and at last he made up his mind to have a talk with her over it.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

|•AANVI'S LOOK•|

|ISHAAN'S LOOK•|

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hope you liked the story till now. The initial chapters seem boring because I need to make up a basic plot for the story. But as it will progress, the story is filled with romance, love and passion.

And lastly, guys please vote and comment and if possible do help this book reach a wider range of audience by sharing.

VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW|SHARE

Thankyou♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro