2. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hurry up bhai! You came so late. We have to reach college soon after shopping the needed stuff, please do hurry!" A young guy opening the door holding over ritvik's hand dragged him inside the home then to the room babbling like a kid.

"Hrithik? What are you doing? I just arrived, let me take a breathe. And Why are you running like a dog is chasing you." Ritvik's heavy yet tired voice came as he laid on the bed digging his head in the pillow but only if his brother let him stay silent. Hrithik, taking the pillow hit over his big bro's back troubling him.

"If you don't come, then I'll tell papa!"

Ritvik snapped his head back glaring at him with his deadly sharp eyes. Grabbing the pillow beside he threw it on his face then pushing him over the bed punched over his back and stomach.

"Saale, Party with my money, Shopping with my money, gift for friends with my money. And now you're giving me threats that you'll tell papa? Don't you have shame. Go and die." He slapped over hrithik's head with every statement.

"My lovely bro! My superhero, please forgive me and please go and get ready. I love you na bhai! Don't you listen to your baby brother? Why bro? I don't have anyone else than you in this sinful world and now you too are trying to abandon me? And isn't your money mine too? Who else will waste your money than me? I have born to waste my superhero's money." Passing the towel he showed the most innocent puppy eyes melting up his mind. Ritvik snatched the towel from him then glared at him sharply again.

"Idiot!" He muttered before going inside the washroom, while Hrithik was giggling at his brother.

After half hour ritvik came outside and selecting the shirt he started combing his hair. His eyes caught the sight of hrithik who was sitting over the couch scrolling on his mobile.

"Why are your sitting here like a monkey? Go and get ready."

"I don't take much time for getting ready, it's you who needs a lot of time like girls do." He stated laughing at his older brother.

"See I will beat you then don't complain around that i didn't warn you. Get out from my room or keep your mouth shut and sit silently."

Hrithik put his finger over the lips and shook his head positively. He got up and walked till ritvik when something got into his sight. A devilish smirk formed through his lips. "Nowadays a lot of mosquitoes are roaming. Have to do something."

"What? Where is mosquito?" Ritvik asked looking at him through the mirror.

"Don't know about the mosquito but the effect it had left on you is clearly visible. How badly she had bitten you, wait I will call mom!" Ritvik saw him pointing at the neck side and followed it to get horrified. He hurriedly took the shirt and wore it, closing the buttons.

"Hmm, that's the reason you always come late! And the one with whom you always chat, now I got who is she! That means___my bhabhi is soon to be arrived." Hrithik elbowed him from the side. Ritvik was trying to be strict but the blush over his face was troubling him. Still managing it he gave his brother a blank look. "What bhabhi? Don't use your little brain in anything and do your studies. I am not like you. It's the mosquito bite only."

"Yaay, you are not like me! Till date I haven't dated anyone and here you are already planning to make me uncle!" Ritvik threw a pillow at him and was going to jump over him but they got interrupted by the call.

"Who isn't like whom? ?"

Ritvik widened his eyes and quickly buttoned his shirted hiding the mark under the collar. Then turning to his father, who had just arrived, he stammered, not knowing what to answer.

"Papa__" Before hrithik could say anything ritvik jumped in the conversation.

"We were just discussing about here and there. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah! Take my credit card with you, Whatever Hrithik needs buy with this money and if you need something then buy it too." Ritvik smiled sweetly at his father who was holding a strict expression but the softness of his eyes seeing smiles over his son's (s) face didn't go unnoticed by his elder one.

"No need of this papa! I have enough money to buy his stuff. If I needed then I will ask for it." His father smiled as hrithik too nodded his head.

Once their father went outside Hrithik was again in the mood to tease his brother but his plans failed by a grumpy glare from ritvik.
"Let's go! Do hurry I don't have much time to waste!"

"Right! When do you have time nowadays. Now how you can't manage your time because there is someone with whom you have to spend it. Btw, show me some pics of my bhabhi. I too want to see her. But- what do you have think about papa? How will you tell him? Will he accept your love?" Hrithik's words left him in dilemma as his lost in thoughts for some time. He was right! One day he will have to reveal everything about his and krisha's relationship before their parents. Without their permission they couldn't get married and knowing about his father's personality he was more than sure that his father will never accept their relationship.

"Bhai!!"

"Umm__what happened?" Jerking from the thought he questioned like a lost man.

"You didn't think anything. But bro, you should start thinking about this if you really love her and want to marry only her. You know papa don't like all this. Be prepared for everything." He sat on the edge of sofa with blank face.

"Don't tell me yaar! It always horrifies me, I will think about this later. Now let's go and please keep it in both of us only, don't tell it to mom also." Completely ignoring the topic he walked out of the room followed by hrithik.

Next day....!!!

The door bell ranged and with that krisha ran towards it opening the door for her love, her ritvik. She sweetly smiled and once he entered jumped over him wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.
Ritvik chuckled before tightly hugging her, he walked inside till the couch and sat on one of them then digging his face over her neck peppered wet kisses.

"I hate you!" Krisha uttered in a giggling tone, ritvik smiled then sucking on her skin returned back the same. "I hate you too!"

After few minutes she pulled back and joined his head with hers brushing the long nose of him with her button like. "Tell me why did you call me here?"

She tightened her grip and sighed resting her head on his face only. He nuzzled her cheek with the tip of her nose and rubbed his palms back and fro over the side of her back.

He sank his palm inside her T-shirt in a smooth shift. At first krisha began drowning in the moment but suddenly a mischievous idea clicked her mind making her push him back and jump down. "What??"

"What what? Stay in your limits, Mister. Don't think that you can take advantage here, I am Kung-fu-karate champion, don't your dare to mess with me. Just a single punch from me and you will land flat over the floor." She showed her tiny fist zeroing her eyes.

"Okay! " He narrowed her eyebrows and stood up straight in front of his. Then grabbing her fist he swirled her making her back to slap against his chest, she struggled to get out but the held her more tightly.
"Maybe you are a Kung-fu-karate champion but that's for others not me. For me you are my cute little, pretty cat who turns into lioness on bed." He laughed and again swirled her facing to him while locking her tiny body with his big one. Krisha puffed her cheeks as she tried to scratch his face. Ritvik teased her further more kissing on her nose while squeezing it with his finger.

He further bent near her face then licking his lips he eyed over her eyes which were covering with nervousness but she was trying not to show it. He sank his hand across her waist then traveling the fingers till her navel, he pinched it causing a deep moan left her lips. Krisha's palm fisted on his shirt as she looked up coming out of her emotions and glared him but the mischievous smile playing over his lips formed butterflies in her stomach.

She hid her face into his chest and breathed deeply. The sweet scent of his body hitted her nostrils developing the sinful desires in her mind. Ritvik grabbed both of her thighs then pushing her up over his arms he walked inside the bedroom.

Their lips moulded with each other's and bodies entangled together. Ritvik explored her by touching everywhere. He rolled her t-shirt up and in no time threw it on the floor. Freeing her hair from the clip he combed with his fingers. While krisha was deep into the moment her lips chopping his ones, biting and sucking on them like it was her favorite flavoured ice cream. She tugged his hair scratching them. A smirk formed through his lips and in flip of an eye he changed their sides now making her hover on him.

A few time later their movements steadied as exhausted they rested over each other. Her head on his chest with his hands circling around her waist. Both were panting heavily as their breathings were mingling together forming a similar sound.
Placing her palm on his chest she pushed herself up. Her fingers curled over the buttons of his chest undoing it. Ritvik smiled at the tickling sensation and kept his eye over her. Krisha rubbed her palm on his chest as traveled her fingers down his throat in very slow move seducing him while breaking his self control on the desires. She leaned down and placed her lips over his throat causing him to close his eyes and inhaled a deep breath. Her hair slipp off on his chest while the sharp tips pierced his tough skin bringing out the wild desires.

She drew her tongue over the throat in a circling motion and the very moment he flipped themselves shifting both of their positions. He glanced at her once before gluing his face with the soft skin of her neck. A deep moan slipped her lips as her fingers dug into his skin lightly toring it. She sucked the skin of his shoulder maintaining her loud moans. Ritvik too groaned and the latter pulling himself back looked at her face. His palm brushed off her curls away from her beautiful face. Then pressing his lips on her forehead he rubbed his nose over hers. They both silenced at the moment being entangled together in each other's embrace.

"I love you!!"

"I love you too!" He whispered back. Drawing down his palm he traced the sensitive skin of her waist, thigh. His chest pressed with hers as grabbing her tightly with him, he tossed off both of their remaining clothes.

Their naked form covered under the blanket as their bodies entangled together, her nails scratched down his back as each time he did his love filled torture on her body. Krisha moaned loudly as he too groaned. Colouring both of their souls in the colours of their immense love.

Their lips glued with each other again mingling each other's taste. Exposing each and everything they made love. He loved her immensely and so as she.

Lastly getting over exhausted he stopped still hugging her tiny body under his muscular one. His breath fanned over her neck as they both were trying to normalise the inhalation. Krisha pushed him to another side then climbing on his body closed her eyes holding on his arms tightly with lot of possessiveness. Ritvik wrapped his arms around her bare body as he pressed a wet kiss on her head then pulling the covers on their naked bodies he too closed his eyes.

Both took some rest as the over exhausted act hadn't left any kind of energy in them.

After few hours.....!!

"Umm__i love you soo much!!" Ritvik voiced out as he caged his love in his arms hiding his face on her neck. Krisha smiled back as she shifted closer to him with the blanket and rested in his warm embrace. She pecked on his bare chest while rubbing her cheek with it.

"So much love? Get up now, it's already evening!" She pushed him slightly and sat on the bed. Ritvik grabbed her wrist as he settled behind her again bringing her near him. "What's the matter? Why have you spoiled your mood?" He asked but she didn't say anything and lazily rested her head on his shoulder. Krisha's facial was narrating that she was deep into thoughts. Something was bothering her.

"Krishu? What happened tell me!"

"Nothing! Maa messaged that she is finding a guy for me! They have already talked with a family for my marriage." She uttered with lot of sadness filled in her voice.

Ritvik's face fell hearing about this but he stayed calm and cupping her face made her look at him. "So what's the problem? You don't have any need to spoil your mood. Say no to mom. Then they won't force you."

"You're not understanding, ritvik!" She pulled herself back. Then taking her clothes from side and wearing it walked in the balcony with her low mood.
Ritvik too got up wearing his trouser and the black vest as he followed her, then coming closer again hugged her from behind. He pecked a kiss on her neck in a manner to calm her down.

"I can't reject anymore. Mom, dad, relatives everyone is behind my marriage, they are pressurising me to get married. Initially I was avoiding but now the situation is, neither I can avoid and nor accept too. Your parents don't force you that's why you take it as a joke. Actually, this society never tie a man with limits but when the thing comes to woman everyone get over on it. Even girls don't have the rights to take their decisions after a certain limit." Krisha spoke out everything suppressed in her heart. She wanted to say this now. If not now then soon after somedays his neglection will throw them apart.

"Krishu__"

"Don't say anything. You just tell me when are you going to inform your parents about me. Enough na ritvik, we have already dating each other from more than 2 years. I also want to tell mom and dad about you. They don't have problem with love marriage, mom was asking if I like anyone. I wanted to tell her but couldn't as you want time. Please talk to uncle." She turned to him, cupping his face trying to convince him.

"But papa have. He will never accept our love that's why I want some time so that I can make him understand everything. If we do hurry then something wrong will happen which i don't want. I can't take risk with you. I love you and I swear, I want to marry you only..... Just give me some time and have some patience-"

"How much patience ritvik? If you always keep fearing from you father then nothing will happen. Atleast try once. What if I get married to someone else? That time don't come behind me. How many more days you will continue this? Are you even serious about me? " Krisha's words left him shocked. He stared at her with a serious expression and trying to find if she was really in sense or not.
While krisha was just trying to calm down as again the topic was getting on her nerve. She loved him and wanted to marry him and at that time if her parents were pressurising her for marriage with someone else then what could she do than asking a tough question like it.

"Do you think I am just playing with you? Seriously krisha? Can't you see my love for you?" Ritvik's anger burst out but he tried to calm it down.

"Why are you not understanding my problem? I know uncle will be angry, but we will manage to convince him. Just for once be brave and tell him. He is your father and will surely understand you."

"I know my father and his behavior, he will never accept it." He further stated negatively pissing off her.

"Actually you don't want to try. But keep it in your mind, if tomorrow something unfair happened then none will blame you, everyone will stain my character, they will point me alone not you because you are a man and I am a woman." Her words remained left as he interrupted her asking a question.

"Don't you trust me krisha?" This time hearing it she sighed. Her eyes flattered closed as taking a deep breathe she looked at him. Holding his palm in hers she smiled and answered him with a calm aura.

"I love you and i trust you too. Only because of this trust, I have come to this step of our relationship with you. I know you love me too, but now after observing your ignorance my inner self is insisting me to question you. I am unable to hold it back. Everyday, I repeat everyday I am living in the constant fear that don't know when mom, dad will fix my marriage without my consent and that time I will have to leave you. Ritvik, problems don't need invitation they only need a bad situation which is seeming like born in between us. I don't want to separate from you, I can't marry anyone other than you." Her eyes filled with tears as unable to control them she let go off them.

Ritvik's heart clenched at the wastage of her precious tears. He lifted his palm and wiped it.
He pulled her into his embrace, possessively wrapping his arms around her while rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

"Nothing like this will happen. Untill and unless I am alive, you can't be someone else's. You are mine and I am yours that's it." He stated. Krisha was just too much disappointed. She broke the embrace and came inside the room again.
Knowing her disappointment he tried to console her but this time she wanted to become strict. Though his problem was completely understandable for her but she had to do it or else they will end up loosing each other.

"You leave now! It's already evening, hrithik was calling you. Go!" Saying it she made her way out of the room leaving him alone there.

Ritvik sighed as he picked up his shirt and wore it. He searched for her as she was in kitchen. "I am going krisha!!" He called from a distance but she only hummed.

"Hmm!"

Unable to stand their for more time he disappointedly made his way out of the apartment. Once he left krisha went to the balcony. She saw him sitting in the car and then leaving from there. A lone tear left her eyes and she ran to her bedroom then hiding her face on the pillow cried out. It was very hard to ignore him or argue with him. In two years he had become her life and now losing him was like dying hundred times. Now she was just wishing that he would try to talk with his father about them........

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro