3) My Love...✨

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Anubhav ham hospitalised hai' she said with a voice laced with nervousness
- - -
'ap..ap ne hume pehle kyu nahi bataya haseena ji' i said not able to process what I just heard

'hum batane vale the..per ap itne khush the humse itne dino bad bat karke ki hum himmat nahi kar paye apse kehne ki sorry' i said in a babish voice trying to comfort him

'kaha hai ap? hum abhi aa rahe hai ! Ap..ap nam bataiye hospital ka' i said raising his voice out of concern

' hum..hum abhi lifeline hospital (fictional) me hai ap shant ho jaiye Anu hum thik hai sirf..ek hi goli lagi hai' she said fumbling a bit due to his raised voice

'sirf ek goli ? Ek goli sirf hoti hai apke liye ? Ek goli kha kar ap theek hai ? Had karti hai ap haseena ! Apna nahi to kamsekam humare bare me soch leti !' he said scolding me i can totally understand his concern but even he is an agent even he has experienced this thing in his life many of time then why is he scolding me like this i thought while bubbling my face

'shant hojaiye Anu itna gussa thik nahi hai na' i said trying to make him understand that it's just a bullet it's common in our life it's not a big deal...

'Aa rahe hai hum abhi apke pass bus kuch kshan ka intezar kijiye fir lete hai hum apki khabar'he said in threating tone with cracked voice

'thik hai jaldi aiye hum apki rah dekh rahe hai'
Call ended

I can understand how is he feeling right now ik how much it hurt to see your loved one injured anyways I'm really happy god I'm going to see my man (blushing) after such a long time yeahh(excited like a kiddo)

Abhi started staring at me weirdly and as an reaction i raised my eyebrows asking him why are startinge like that (ye line likhte likhte kasam se Newton baba ki yaad aa gayi aur unka third law bhi 🙂"Every Action Has It's Equal And Opposite Reaction" 😂🤭)

"Noor kar kya Rahi hai tu? Aise lall tamatar se gaal aur chudailo vali hassi aur aisa pagalo jaise hath pair mar rahi hai hawa mein? Are you even okay ?(teasingly)

"Abhiiiiiii(shouting) thik hone de beta mujhe fir batati hu (threating) "

And as an response he just joined his hands laughingly 😂
----------------------------------
Third person pov

Anubhav entered the ward in hurry were haseena was kept..
He stopped on the entrence and took his sweet time staring his wife after 3 months which felt like years and his wife was starring outside the window smiling with slight tears maybe the happiness has overtook all the gloominess of being without her Mr.husband(🤭)

Abhi noticed the atmosphere geting emotional and thought to leave the couple alone for privacy..(samajhdar hai ☺️)

She felt an intense gaze on her and her heart started racing as if she already knows who's that person is..

She turned her face to have a look of his handsome face 👀 the forever handsome man is still handsome but the glow which was missing since she left seems to be back ✨

He took baby steps toward her and with each step her smile was getting bigger and bigger

Finally he reached her and took her in a tight hug without hurting her wounds she reciprocate with same amount of love..

They started sobbing lightly after finally getting the warmth they were missing sinc so long..

She initiate the conversation while sobbing only..'apko pata bhi hai anubhav..hum..humne apko..kitna miss kiya? Har din..har din apke bagair katna..humri soch..se bhi jyada mushkil tha..(left a loud sob)
He just hug her more tighter as if trying to hold her in his arm forever..
He was holding her all possesively just like a kid hold his mother when scared...

The mere action melt her heart and she broke the hug while cupping his face he holds her hands which were resting on his face "hum thik hai Anu ab chinta ki koi bat nahi hai"
"Hum..humari Jaan nikal gayi thi priye jab Hume pata chala ap hospital me hai" she gives him an forehead kiss he closed his eyes feeling her lips resting near his forehead the kiss removed all the insecurity he was having regarding her safety..
The kiss gives him an assurance that she is alright and she is with him..

They stared into each other's ocean like eyes and find nothing but immense longing for eachother slowly they bridged the gap between their lips and their lips finally met with eachother
They felt the same current passing through their body which they felt on their first kiss... slowly the loving kiss turned into a passionate one..their tongue started fighting for dominance she gave up on his desire and let his tongue travell every nook and corner of her mouth the passion slowly got replace with pure love and they broke the kiss...✨

Both were blushing every shade of pink..she hugged him again digging her face in his chest and he enveloped
Her in his arms..✨

He wispered huskily while hugging her tight "kabhi hume chod ke jane ki sochna bhi mat haseena"
She wispered back"kya koi apni Sanson se juda hota hai ?"
"Nahi..he replied being confussed"
"Humari har ek sans pe apka nam hai..to bhala hum kaise apse door Jaye?"humari tarah baton se khelna acchi tarah Sikh chuki hai ap priye (he said chuckling)
"Sangat ka Asar hai patidev"(she replied blushing)
While he laughed seeing her red face and she frowned

The full moon witnesed their evergreen pure love and reunion of two pure soul and blessed them with togetherness...✨

Kaisa laga guys ? 🤧🤭
First try i hope ap mere bhool chuk ko maff kardenge ☺️

Aur ha pls tell me where do I need improvement ✨

Bye✨

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro