5) ~Anjan Humsafar~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❥❥❥❥❥
A girl dressed in decent salwar kameez with orthodox earings and hairs tied in a messy bun and was waiting at station carrying a cute little backpack..but..but her expressions were not matching the decency of her clothing (🤭)

She was looking annoyed! really annoyed with the cuteness spreading all over her face..and the reason of her cute yet annoyed expression was her 20 minutes late train and..and..and ik you all might be wondering that why is she so annoyed it's just twenty minutes but the thing is that she was very eager to read next chapter of her fav book in train while plugging earphones cute right ?❤️

She was paccing to and fro untill she collide with a muscular chest she closed her eyes tightly!! All ready to get hurt !!
But she opened her eyes when she felt no pain at all .and then she realised she was trapped between a pair of muscular arm she tried to look at the face who saved her...
She found a pair of eyes already starring at her cutely and her heart melt at the very moment when her eyes met the hazel brown orbs unknown to her she was lost in those eyes and the person holding her was already lost..the intense eyelock broke with sound of rail squeal they got seperated with a jerk her cheeks were having a little tiny of pink by now and he was rooted at his place only processing what just happened...(ik it's bhery filmy but can't help 🙂😎)

Suddenly she realised it was him who was busy in his own world and bumped into her..
Her expressions changed all of a sudden and she started glaring at him and the man infront was too innocent too know why was she glaring at him like this ..

"Devi ap hume is prakar kyu ghoor rahi hai ?" The man asked with utmost innocent

"Prabhu kya apki ankhon ne kaam karna band kar diya hai?" She asked sarcastically with a honey dripping smile

"Nahi to humare netr to bilkul swasth hai..apko Aisa kyu laga ki humare netro ne karya karna band kar diya hai"

"Ahhh" she groned in frustration
" Oo mister tumhein dikhai nai diya kya mai aa rahi hu samne se jo yu akar takra gaye" she uttered with frustrated expressions adding to her cuteness

"Kshma chahte hai devi hum to bus apni ticket dekh rahe the pata nahi ap kaha se prakat ho gayi humare samaksh " he said with a casual shrug

"Pehli bat to pehle ap Zara normal language me bat kijiye, aur dusri bat hum apke samne nahi ap humare samne prakat hue huh"

🚂 Rumbling sound of train caught there attention

"Allah kare ki tum hume phirse milo taki hum tumhein acche se dant sake" she said giving him a last glance and after that she started running toward train ...

He gave a confusing look to her retiring figure and then he too ran toward the train..

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

The same girl who was quarrelling with a boy was now enjoying her window seat while plugging earphones with a book in her hand..

Someone came and sat infront of her
She tried to ignore but after watching his shoes she recognised him to be the one who collide with her she immediately looked upward to found him already smilling nervously at her

'Arre wah agar hum us waqt khuda se kuch aur mangte to vo bhi hume mil jata' she thought laughing in mind

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" " Ek bar me sun ke man nahi bhara kya?"

"Hum to bas apni seat pe baithe hai devi ji ap faltu hi krodhut ho rahi hai"
He said while frowning slightly

She simply rolled her eyes and again focused on her book while he just slightly shurg 🤷🏻‍♀️

'Aha !! Tumhare chakkar me hum konsi line chal rahi thi vo bhi bhool gaye'

'bat apne ki thi devi humne nahi' he said with a sugar coated smile

"Chodo ab jisne bhi ki thi , kuch to karna padega na boriyat se bachne ke liye..''

"Ye kathan bhi Satya hai"
"Translate pls" she said with puppy face..
"Humne kaha yeh bat bhi sahi hai" he said while giggling at her question

"Jyada dant mat nikalo Varna bat nahi karenge hum tumse hote rehna phir bore"she said with attitude

"Mat karo bat hum to hone se rahe bore"he said teasing her Little

She just made a "huh" vala face and then turned her face toward window

While he smile unknowingly at her cuteness

After some minutes..
"Ahan hume bohot bore ho raha hai , kya kare ekto ye akdu hai ki bat hi nai kar raha bas mobile me ghusa hua hai pata nai aisa kya hai uske mobile me jo aise behave kar raha hai jaise hum yaha hai hi nai 😑..
Bat kare kya usse kisi bahane se ? Atleast boriyat to khatam ho"

"Mr Akdu..*ignored
"Oo Akdu..*again ignored
While shaking his hands a Lil
"Oo Akdu Kan me rui dal ke baithe ho kya ?"
"Tumne mujhe Akdu bola ?he asked with a surprised frown"
"Tum hi to ho yaha mere alawa to tumhein hi bolungi na" she said with a casual shrug
"Mai tumhein akdu dikhta hu?"
"Ha(instantly)..nai i mean..i mean😅haa...nam nai pata na tumhara so..😅"
"Nam nai pata to akdu bologi?" He asked raising one eyebrow
"Ha.." she said smiling nervously while licking her lower lip..
He suddenly started laughing at her silliness and it was so sudden for her to react cause a moment before he was so serious and now he is laughing carefreely..but who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her heart beamed with joy seeing him laughing wholeheartedly and unknowingly her lips curved in *ek kan se dusre Kan* vali smile
After some sec he stopped laughing while she was still lost in him..
He gently shooked her and she came out from her dreamland (🤭)

"My self Anubhav Singh..🌠
Akdu nai bolna"
She nodded innocently.
"Apna nam bataogi ya mai bhi tumhein nakchadi bolna shuru Karu?"with a naughty grin
"You..."she said with a angry frown while pointing a finger toward him
"Me..?" He said with a huge smile and a casual shrug 😁
"Huh.. anyways myself haseena Mallik"she answered smilling staring at his eyes and he too did the same
❥❥❥❥❥❥....

*Thump* the closing sound of book rang in the empty room..

The girl who was controlling her emotions throughout years finally let it all out..
The overwhelming emotions overpowered her giving some blurry flashbacks..
She rested her head over the book and close her eyes letting the tears flow..
*Her phone started vibrating
She simply cut the call even before letting it ring..
*Again her phone rang
This time she composed herself and pick the call up..

On the call

"Hello..who's there?"
"Haseena mam mai apki new p.a (disappointing voice)apne abhi tak mera no. Save nahi Kiya ? Galat bat mam(she said cutely)
"Galti ho gayi santu maaf kar do"she said sarcastically
"Ok kar diya" she spatted innocently
"Point pe aaogi kyu call Kiya tha?"
"Ha mam..apki jo personal diary se page leak hua tha na jisse logo ne apki new book ka trailer samjha tha..?"
"Ha to uska kya?"
"Mam fans aur media se bohot pressure hai they want this book to release asap.."
"Tumhein to pata hai na santu it was not a trailer it was just a piece of my past..but still mai usse ek story me modify kar rahi hu first meet likhi hai abhi ab direct last meet likhni hai"
"Ok to fir mai release date de du..?"
"Han de do"
"Ok bye.."
Call ended..

She looked at the book and open the page where she was writting..she sighed seeing last few lines in a demolished state by her tears..

She turned the page and started writing ahed•••••

Hi readers,
A hearty sorry for not updating from so long ❤️
And yeah..i don't even know maine kya likha hai so pls bear with it 😕

Need your feedback regarding this shot book should I continue? Will you like to read ahead ?

Anyways, Follow me if you find my book worthy do vote and comment chahe jaisa bhi Lage 🌚

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro