07 | petrichor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❝petrichor❞ (n.)
the smell of earth after rain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You know the nicest thing about rain is the petrichor left behind after it's done. The fragrance of flowers and smell of mud, both make the beautiful combination.

I was seated on my porch steps, my sketchbook on my lap. A small smile played on my lips as my sketch comes, as I wanted. It was a simple outline pencil sketch, only but shading was left.

I sigh and look up... I let out a silent scream and stood up, my sketchbook fall off my lap on the steps. In front of me was standing none other than, Tara.

Placing the hand on my chest, I feel heart thump against my hand. I took several deep breaths to control my beating of heart, but fail miserably.

I glance at her and now my heart started beating aggressively.

"Sorry." She apologies as she bent down and pick up my book. "I didn't mean to scare you..." She trailed off as I snatched the book from her and hugged it to my chest. Her eyebrows come together at my action.

Very good Jay, now your crush thinks you are weirdo.

"Can I borrow some sugar?" she asked.

"M...My Grandma is in kitchen." I pointed to behind me. "Just go straight and take a left."

"Thanks." She said and walk past me.

The relief sigh come out of my mouth. Thank god, she didn't see my sketch. What would have happen if she'd saw her own sketch?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro