3# First Day

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Writer: There's one thing I should mention readers, Since Episode 8 The Helluva Boss Season 1 Finale is out, the story takes a little bit hard working and little bit of Enough Ideas to put in so I hope you understand because they stopped at the 4th episode of Season 2 we are quite far away so enjoy the chapter

Guitoun was walking in the Alley with a Confused Expression yet his clothes still Dirty (Btw It's Hell nobody give a shit about Washing or Being Clean)

Guitoun: Oh man I guess I will found anyone for help but first had to change my clothes and even haircut that are Relevant to Sinnerfolks

Then he found a clothes Store as he had to stole some Clothes (Like I said before People in hell have the right to steal whatever they Need), Later Guitoun Changed his clothes as well as his Haircut, he wear a tall Black coat, a green T-Shirt and a Dark Blue Pants, he changed his Haircut from a Spikey hair into an Avarage hair

Guitoun: Good as New *a paper reaches his Face* Nghhh!

He got the paper off his face and he read what's written, and the Written in the paper is I.M.P recent AD
Guitoun: hmm, maybe I can try getting a job at least

Meanwhile in the IMP building

Blitzo were opened the Fridge where he noticed Moxxie's new lunch, it was a Frozen Spaghetti, so he take the Whiskey drink and the Spaghetti as he drank the Whiskey looking at Loona with an Disappointed Angry Face

Blitzo: the hell are you looking at Loona?

Loona: how many times did you drink the Fucking Whiskey?

Blitzo: since I was in the F.U.C.K.I.N.G Twenties of my age, in a P.O.R.N High School

Loona: *takes the whiskey from Blitzo and throw it on the ground* Ugh! You Fucking Piece of Shit, can't you just focus on your fucking health, anyway I have a party tomorrow night

Blitzo: yeah Whatever

Then Moxxie appears as he was going to open the fridge as Blitzo shows his lunch

Blitzo: There you are you little shit, you looking for this?

Moxxie tried to get his lunch back but Blitzo threw the spaghetti away in the ground

Blitzo: Oops, your lunch is fucked up

Moxxie: Very Funny Sir, you're a real Asshole

Blitzo: *punches Moxxie* THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAID TO YOUR FUCKING BOSS?!

Moxxie: YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!

Loonie: STOP FUCKING FIGHTING ASSHOLES!!!

???: Did you say Fighting?

Blitzo, Moxxie and Loona: Huh?

They looked at Guitoun with his new clothes

Blitzo: Who the Fuck are you?!

Guitoun: just a useful guy who looks for a job.... Blitzo? The "O" is silent, is it? The guy from the AD and his two Important IMP assassins

Blitzo: yeah, it's me didn't realized There's fans of me

Guitoun: I am not fan but someone who seeks for Job

Blitzo: yeah.... you're in the right place

Guitoun: *looks at Loona* and What a Beautiful Adopted Hellhound Daughter Blitzo

Loona: *Blushes a little Bit* I.... Hehe

Blitzo: THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!

Loona: DAD!...I-I mean BLITZO!!

Guitoun: Blitzo, why've you been hiding that Beautiful Gem (means Loona) all the Time?

Moxxie: Whoa Whoa Whoa... Hold up, how do you know about us? Are you a Spy working for The Chinese or Something?

Guitoun: I am NOT a rat to such a people who eats living insects and Killed many Turks and some Chinese Jewish Nomads

Blitzo: Then How the Fuck do you know me and My Fucking Daughter?!

Guitoun: Good Question, *shows an AD and an abandoned DHORKS Classified Files* cuz this is the answer founded on the Alley, abandoned while the Advertisement paper popped up from out of NOWHERE! In my face

Moxxie: Makes Sense

Blitzo: alright Alright, you're fucking in, if you want Money, you have to do what we do, Killing People from the living!

Guitoun: sounds easy as a Hellhound

Meanwhile in The Imperial Palace

An Officer came to the Throne Hall where Guitoun's Mother Natalie sits

Officer: we looked everywhere but no sign of Prince Guitoun your Majesty

Natalie: Find him Everywhere on the Globe even in Mars or the Moon, I want my son Back

Officer: yes your Majesty

To Be Continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro