1:- A Mischevious Plan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey, Guys Today is Friday. So as planned here is an Update. Yaaaay.....

Now, The Chapter, Enjoy *_*

Everyone groaned when, "Gather in the backyard for work out", echoed in their rooms.

'Yaar, please someone shut this thing up.' Sanaya cursed throwing a pillow at the mike placed high up and in the extreme corner of the wall. The pillow fell short and fell lifelessly on the floor.

'Argh.' Kritika groaned pulling her hair.

Sanyukta jumped from her bed and motivated everyone to get ready. She then dialed Randhir's number. She knew Randhir would be sleeping and her guess was right when his groggy voice greeted her from the other end.

Groaning, cursing everyone got ready for the gym session and hurried to the backyard. Sanyukta had to keep nudging Sanaya who kept falling asleep even whilst standing.

'Yaar, I can't do this.' Sanaya threw her hands up in the air.

'But Sanaya-' Sanyukta was interrupted when Randhir walked up to them and began scolding Sanaya. She kept whining but stopped when Randhir glared at her.

'Randhir only you can knock some sense into her.' Sanyukta smiled. Sanaya pouted.

'You husband and wife will be the death of me. Dekh lena.' Sanaya answered very dramatically. Sanyukta and Randhir passed a smile at each other.

As Sanaya walked past them Randhir winked at Sanyukta and her eyes widened. She looked around gesturing towards everyone who were busy in their own world.

Randhir shrugged coolly.

He walked passed her and stopped right beside her Sanyukta gasped as he, purposefully, brushed his arm against hers. He leaned closer and whispered into her ear, - 'Yellow suits you.' He pointed at her yellow tank top.

Sanyukta smiled lowering her gaze. Randhir admired her briefly before walking away. Slowly, she looked up at him, a bright smile lingering on her lips.

Everyone stood in proper line as the trainer walked into the field. He stood in front and greeted everyone. They all mumbled their greetings. Sanyukta was the loudest. She felt little embarrassed.

'As you know it's 1st of March and so before we start the exercises we will record your measurements.' The trainer announced. There are collective groans. Only Randhir seemed okay with it.

Then as the protocol, they made two lines, one for men and other for the girls. The trainer will be taking the gent's measurements while Sanyukta will be taking the ladies.

'Arey Randhir, you are better than all of us. You go first.' Sumit encouraged Randhir. Joy agreed but Arjun protested claiming he is fitter. Randhir glanced at Sanyukta who was taking Sanaya's measurement and said, - 'Let Arjun go. I will go last.'

Joy and Sumit are disappointed.

Randhir stood in the line and kept his eyes glued on Sanyukta. After she was done with Kritika she turned to face the trainer. 'Sir.' She called.

'Sir! I need to use the washroom urgently. Can Sanyukta take my measurements?' Randhir stepped in. Sanyukta frowned at him while Randhir smiled at her.

Sanyukta shook her head as he stood in front of her. Randhir kept looking lovingly at Sanyukta as she measured his arms. Sanyukta had a hard time controlling her smile. Feeling his gaze on her always makes her feel very happy.

Kritika stared at the long line of heavy tires and cursed the trainer. She winced when someone nudged her sharply with their elbow.

'Look over there.' Sanaya pointed. She grinned naughtily. Kritika looked at the direction and

watching Randhir and Sanyukta a naughty smile appeared on her face as well.

Sanyukta is measuring Randhir's chest while he stood with his arms wide open. Randhir looked around, missing the girls, and swiftly moved his hand. Sanyukta froze when she felt his palm on her waist. She glared at him, Randhir winked. She rolled her eyes.

'What are you doing? Someone will see.' Sanyukta whispered angrily. She tried concentrating on taking his measurements.

Randhir leaned closer pretending to look at the measuring tape and whispered, - 'You are looking so hot today. What can I do?'

Sanyukta felt her cheeks burn at his comment but maintained a stern face.

'Control your hormones, Mr. Shekawat.' Sanyukta whispered teasingly. She glanced into his eyes and winked before taking the measuring tape. She moved her arms around his waist and smiled as they came very close, faces inches apart.

Randhir quickly pecked her cheek and she looked at him wide-eyed, - 'Sorry, control nahin hotha.' He replied coolly. (Sorry can't control)

Sanyukta smiled shaking her head.

Sanaya and Kritika giggled watching them.

'They are so much in love.' Kritika gushed dreamily. Sanaya got a wicked idea, she tapped Kritika's shoulder.

'Let us have some fun.'

'What fun?' Kritika asked curiously. In response, Sanaya smirked. A naughty glint in her eyes.

Oh My God! Sandhir are just

Sanaya, what are you planning. Hmmmm......

Anyways guys, how was the first chapter? Enjoyed it? Liked it? Please, do comment your thoughts and let me know ;)

Thanks so much, my lovelies, for reading. Please, don't forget to vote and comment before you go. And guys, please do try my Non-Sandhir stories as well. Kuch Toofani kar hi do ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro