5-FIRE IN YOUR EYES

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Omg, I realised all these chapters were so cringy after re-reading them all. So I have rewritten them all.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
He pushed me away from his concrete chest and I landed on the floor with a thud dropping my blinder and papers in the process. I started to collect my things but his voice booming above me made me stop.

"You really have a death wish, don't you? First you defy me" he gripped my forearms and pulled me up from the ground "then you have guts to stare at me in class without any shame...you clearly lack manners"I suppressed a snort "this is my last warning..defy me once more and I swear to God..." he said in a scary tone. He glared at me staring straight into my eyes leaving his words hanging.

He pushed me back again but this time with added force.

"Ow," I glowered at his retreating back. I would be lying if I said I was unphased by his threat but More than him I was worried about Noel's chit. It unnervingly disturbed me and I never knew he looked me in that way..or was it just it to mess with me? Whatever it was he surely was more fucked up than Damon.

I got up from the ground and released a shaky breath. It was so hard living with a constant fear of threat coming your way. I pushed back lose strand and my eyes caught blue eyes watching me intently. Was he watching me the whole time?

He was standing beside my locker in a poised manner with his full attention on me. Obviously, he was here the whole time he was my neighbour after all. I staggered to my locked. Pulling it open. I still felt his eyes on me. How can someone bluntly stare at someone? It annoyed me a lot and I couldn't stop myself from glaring at him.

"Stop!"

"I will...but before that I want to know..why didn't you slap the asshole of an ex who was rough handling you...where was this fire in your eyes which you are showing me now back then...enlighten me" his question brought me back to my senses. I wasn't supposed to talk to the stranger in front of me. He wasn't supposed to show concern for me and most importantly he was not supposed to be angry at Damon. He was digging his own grave by doing this and I wouldn't let that happen.

"Mind your own business," I said rushing away from him.

His next words stopped in my tracks "I did mind my own business earlier but next time that bastard treats you like that again he is a dead man. Mark my words" no no no this wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to ignore my existence!

Without looking back I headed to my next class.

School at last finished and I returned back home in my bicycle.

The moment I entered the house I knew I would be bombarded with questions. So I prepared myself for it.

"How was your day daisy?" Asked my mom.

"Good," I said nonchalantly.

"It does not look like," she asked folding her arms.

I shrugged and went to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and started munching it.

My mom entered the kitchen and I sighed. What now? What does she want!? Can't she just leave me alone! Ever since my life took a big leap leaving me under the edge of a knife of them always. My life has become a turmoil not even just in my school even at my home. My mom and my fights were never-ending. My relationship with my mom and dad was getting worse and worse and I wish it gets worst so that they would hate me and I wouldn't have to think twice before cutting my wrist.

"What happened daisy? You have changed so much! You used to go out so much. Hangout with your friends. Sneak out for parties. Your friends used to come over. You used to be so talkative. And you used to share all of your problems with me. You used to live, Daisy!" Tears formed in her eyes, so did in mine. She sucked in a breath "The tight hugs that you used to give me, the sweet kisses that you used to give me, the gleam in your eyes when you used to share something with me and a bright little smile of yours I miss them all Daisy. "

A year can change you so much.

"Is it because of the-"

"No!" I took a step back from her. I ran towards my bedroom. And shut the door behind me just like the way I shut people out from my life. I slid down onto the floor hugging my knees I cried on my arms. My parents knew half-truth not even half truth I guess and I would like to keep it that way. I have been so much worse and I didn't want them to involve in a hell of my life. It wouldn't help anyways. Nothing can help me now and I have accepted my life the way it is and I would not let any person hurt themselves by trying to help me.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

NOW DON'T EXPECT ME TO UPDATE UNTIL NEXT YEAR XD

I am so sorry for this chapter is it isn't that good. it was just a filler but nxt chpt will be better. please do point out any mistakes. I have written dis chip in a hurry.

thanks for reading ;*

do share vote and comment.

What do you think will happen next?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro