7-LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You are so dead bitch," she said. I should be scared right now. Scared is an understatement I should be petrified of what is gonna happen to me. But no I was furious right now. I had enough of these two trying to hurt me without any reason.

"Shut the hell up! I have had enough of you too! Just leave me alone!" From the past two-three days, I like those three words a lot.  I just wanted peace and solace in my life which was impossible for a girl like me. Some of the other people have to pop up in my life to create some drama.

"Oh! but darling this was just a warm-up" she said while making a fake innocent face and looking at my feet. "Come on Destiny let us show her what I have planned for her" her innocent face now turned into an evil face. Her true identity. Double-faced bitch.

Deliah pulled me and we were out of the class. After a few seconds of them roughly handling me and me trying escape out of Deliahs hold we reached the washroom.

What exactly are they gonna do? Flush me?

"Are you ready?" Passion asked me dramatically and I rolled my eyes. Delilah was holding me in a right grip. I struggled a lot putting the minimal energy I had. But it all went drain. I gave up and leaned onto her for standing upright.

Passion chuckled "Drop that attitude Daisy... I always despised your attitude"  I just want to claw her face so badly again.

"I hate you" I blurted out.

"feelings are mutual my dear" she chuckled "now let's get started shall we?"

Just get over with it I thought in my mind. I just wanna go home and hug my teddy bear and cry the whole night.

"What's going on in here" a voice came from the entrance of the washroom. We all looked towards... Cassie violet. One of the Passion's most beloved. Cassie.

"Aha just at the time my girl. The show is about to begin" can she stop with the suspense already.

"What show?" Cassie asked in confusion looking towards me.

"You will see," she said and turned her face towards me with a smirk. Cassie stood there and watched us.

"You know there is a phrase 'liar liar pants on fire' and you are a liar," passion said nearing me, oh no..my eyes widened about the size of saucers. Oh God! don't let it be what I am thinking.
She looked at me "from the look on your face, I think you know what I am talking about. Isn't it?"

"Oh please for the love of the God do anything else but that!"

"Haha, I was indifferent about doing that. But now I think I should give it a go!" she said in excitement. she is sick!

It took one glance from Passion for Deliah to get into action. Deliah left me and I fell backwards hurting my head. Fuck my head hurts. I grimaced in pain and took a hold of my head.

Passion took advantage of my state and tried to unbutton my Jeans "help me, Delilah!" She screamed at her.

"Are you seriously doing that? I thought you were kidding! I thought you just wanted to scare her" She screamed back.

"Obviously I was going through my plan idiot did you even look at her face? It was priceless! Now stop acting like a bitch and help me"

"No please do it yourself" passion started screaming at her again and in the meantime, I got out of her hold without passion noticing it. I was about to hit passion when a hand stopped me.

"Nope, not happening"Cassie's voice made the two look at me. "I will help your passion..let's just get over with this."

"No no no stop it..at least for the old time's sake"

Passion snorted. Cassie was nonchalant.

"Yeah guys don't do it," Delilah said disapprovingly. Passion looked at her with rage and said "get out of here I am warning you"  defeated Delilah went out of the bathroom. 

I looked at them. "The show begins" Passion muttered.

Passion unbuttoned my Jean's while I protested but soon my hands were pulled back on the floor. Cassie was holding me back and passion pulled my Jeans. Once it was off and in her evil hands she stood up and lit the lighter.

"Please! How will I go back home?!" I pulled my self up with the wall being my support.

"That's the whole point of doing this sweety that you don't go back to your most beloved place in the world and rot here the whole day."

"Please," I begged tears blurring my vision.

"Haha as if your begging will change anything" and with that said she put my pants on my fire.

"No!" I screamed limped towards them.

They left my pants to burn on the floor and left. I ignored my pain and tried saving my pants by washing it under the faucet so that the fire runs out. It did, but it was too late. My pants weren't wearable now.

I threw away what was remaining of my pants in anger. I fell down with a force and started sobbing in my arms.

Oh God please help me!

I just wanted to go home! I cried pulling my legs towards me and hugging them tightly. I cried on my bare legs for several minutes which felt like hours.

"Hey! Anybody in there?" Came a familiar voice from outside the girl's washroom.

Net update coming soon!! Stay tuned.

Don't ya forget to vote share and comment 😀 and thanks for reading 😍😘😙

Who's voice could that be of?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro