33| Manipulated

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Euna's POV 🖤

Then I gave her a dry erase board and marker, along with the eraser.

"Use this for the time being until you recover your voice." I instructed her. "It's one of the ways you'll actually be able to communicate with me, without trying to talk. Just write down what you want to say or ask me, show me the dry erase board, and I'll answer you."

After I told her that, Toriel only nodded her head in understanding as her response to what I said, as she took the dry erase board, marker and eraser.

"While you're sitting there, I'm gonna do a small health screening on you to make sure that everything's turning out fine." I said before pulling out a stethoscope from my lab coat, and starting the health screening by checking her heartbeat first.

"Her heartbeat's slow, but it's still normally doing it's job." I thought to myself as Toriel just looked at me, watching.

Grabbing my clipboard that was sitting on the counter, next to the sink, I walked over and picked it up before I started jotting things down, as I continued the health screening.

Seeing that everything was normal after the health screening, I setted the clipboard back down on the counter as I sighed in relief.

The only thing that was different was when Toriel started coughing up blood a little, during the health screening, as I already wrote myself a note to look into that later, so I can resolve the problem.

But, for now...I'm gonna take care of her for a while until I decide what to do next.

Sitting down on the stool, I started thinking as I stared at the floor, while Toriel was just sitting on the bed, looking at me.

Or watching me, whatever the hell she's doing.

"Why can't I go any further with my darkest desires, now that I have Toriel under my control? It almost feels like I'm just...stuck.

Like something is keeping me from proceeding on with my intentions..." I thought to myself.

I gripped my hair in frustration at that as I sighed.

"I don't understand this feeling at all..."

Then, my thoughts were suddenly interrupted as I felt a light tap on my shoulder, before I looked up, seeing Toriel standing next to me as she had already written down something on the dry erase board.

Is everything okay? Her writing on the board says.

"I'm fine, Toriel..." I said before standing up. "Is there something you need though?"

She only paused for a moment as I could easily tell that she's thinking.

Then she just shook her head "No..."

"Alright then...Just checking." I sighed before resting my hand on her shoulder.

Then I turned away from her, as I stared at the wall for a moment, until I suddenly felt Toriel pull me into a light hug, making me feel surprised on the inside.

"That actually felt nice, but, no one's ever hugged me before...." I thought before looking at her.

I just hugged Toriel back in response, as I wasn't used to this at all.

When I did, she looked at me and just gave me a small smile.

I smiled back a tiny bit, only I'm not really the type who smiles a lot when I'm not doing anything bad.

But, then I scowled before shoving Toriel roughly a bit, as I said "Get off of me..."

Toriel gave me a hurt look after I did that, making me sigh before I pulled her back into a hug.

"I'm sorry..." I said to her.

I got another smile from Toriel in response to what I said, before she fell asleep on me.

After opening the door, I picked her up and took her to my room, letting her sleep on my bed since I didn't have a place for her to sleep at.

Then I left the room and came back with her dry erase board, marker and the eraser, before setting them down on the lamp side table next to my bed that I'm letting Toriel sleep in for the time being.

Getting out a sleeping bag and a spare pillow, I laid them down on the floor and dozed off, after I turned the lights off and got in the sleeping bag.

Ryobo's POV ❄️

If there was one thing I would've said that was the worst in the whole world for me right now, it's losing Toriel after seeing her kidnapped by the very same monster that put me under her manipulation.

"Ryobo! Are you okay?! And where's Toriel?" I heard Itachi say as he came over to me.

I couldn't respond as tears fell from my eyes.

"Ryobo?"

Getting up, I ran back to the cabin me and Toriel were staying at before her kidnapping happened, as the others called out to me.

Going into the cabin and in the room, I could only just sit on the bed as I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes.

"Tori....How could this happen?" I asked myself tearfully as I looked at a picture of her, from my phone.

"You and Undyne are strong! Especially the other women here in the underground! What happened to that strength and confidence you had in you?!"

I could feel the tears falling from my face before I wiped them away.

The only two girls I can rely on, until we get Toriel back, is Undyne and Alphys.

That shouldn't be an issue, since we get along well and are friends.

But the two skeleton boys, that I'm guessing are Sans and Papyrus, I'm not so sure about since I've never met them until now.

But, my only question is....Where is Toriel and Euna? They gotta be hidden around here somewhere in the underground.

Looking over our clothes and stuff, I putted Toriel's things away, while I did the same with mine, as I went to the laundry room and took my clothes and Toriel's kimono out of there before I went back in the room and putted them in our bags with our belongings.

After I double checked and made sure I didn't miss or left anything behind, I snapped my fingers, teleporting our stuff back to Toriel's house.

Then I teleported myself there for a moment to make sure they were in the house like they were supposed to, which they are luckily, before grabbing my cloak and my katana, taking it along with me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro