42| Killed In Her Hands

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryobo's POV ❄️

Right after I said that, it made her flinch again, before she collapsed in pain just after her body pulsated again.

"A̴̞̋ṙ̶̻g̷̡̈́h̸̻̀!̴͉͗" She went, clutching her chest again.

I only stood there, waiting for something to happen, that'd might help the Toriel I know break through a little bit.

It didn't take long for her to scream as she clutched her forehead in pain.

"M̷̿ͅy̶͝ͅ ̴̝̅ḧ̸̖́e̸̯̚ḁ̴̈́d̸̢͑!̸̞͑" She said. "I̷͈̍t̸͕̂ ̶̮̄f̷̛̲e̸̟̓ẻ̸͈l̵̘̂s̸̺̑ ̸̼̚ś̶̲ǫ̷͗ ̶͎͆h̷̪̋o̷̽͜t̶̙͑ ̸͎́a̶͝ͅn̶̟̎d̸̫̋ ̸̘̔l̷̈́ͅi̶̮̊ḳ̷̎e̴̹͂ ̴͇̔i̵̥̓t̸̮̾'̷͇̃š̷ͅ ̵̺̉g̴̹̚ö̵͓́ṅ̷͖ǹ̵͓á̷̝ ̸̦͠š̵̥p̸̻͛ľ̵̞i̵̜̾t̸͍͊!̸͙̂"

Feeling hot tears run down to the sides of my face, I clenched my fists as I felt my heart aching.

Without any warning, a burst of blue energy suddenly appeared around me, just out of nowhere and started to take solid form, creating wings that looks like a phoenix's on my back, only it was completely made out of ice crystals.

I hesitated but I don't want to do this to her.

As for the others, they had stopped fighting, Euna as well, before having a shocked look on their faces when they turned around and noticed what was going on.

"W̷͖̽ḧ̶̺́a̴̞͊t̶̢̚ ̴̹͝t̸͈͝h̴̹̀e̸͔̅- - ?!" Toriel went as she noticed the wings too, her face filled with shock next.

"Such huge amount of power! Who or what is this child?!" I heard Euna say as I kept my gaze on Toriel.

I didn't respond to that as I just sighed before I summoned my ice sword and shield.

"Fine...You want a fight, Toriel? Then let's fight. I still won't badly hurt or kill you." I said as my voice echoed, while my eyes were both glowing ice blue again.

Toriel only growled in response before she came at me.

"I'm sorry, Tori!" I thought to myself as tears ran down to the sides of my face, before I leaped in the air and slammed my foot into her stomach the same way she did it to me, making her cough up blood.

Then she went flying and crashed into the snow.

After she landed in the snow, I created icicle spears and threw them at her, in which she easily dodged them by rolling over and away from them.

She did get hurt a little, but, her injuries were lightly grazed.

In return to my attack, Toriel quickly sat up and shot fireballs at me, which I easily blocked with my ice wings.

It only resulted in my ice wings melting a little.

Sighing, I withdrew my sword and shield, and made the ice wings vanish after floating down to Toriel.

"Tori...Please. Just spare me, and put an end to this. We can talk and help you out." I said as I had my hand extended out to her.

Toriel was a bit hesitant herself after what she and the others had just seen what happened to me and what I did, but, she took my hand then pulled me close to her chest as she sighed.

"T̴̡͂h̷̝̀a̶̭̐ň̷͈ǩ̴ͅs̶̩͒.̸͍͝.̵͔͂.̸̞̉" She says as she looked at me.

I smiled a bit as I said "you're welcome" to her.

For a few minutes, we were sitting on the ground, hugging each other, until Toriel just looked over at me again and grinned, while chuckling sinisterly.

"Huh? What's so funny?" I went as I looked at her.

Without any warning, Toriel suddenly impaled me in the chest so hard with her bare hand, her hand literally went through my body.

I widened my eyes in shock as I felt her stab me, before tons of blood was gushed out of my mouth.

Looking over at the others from the corner of my eye, they were even more shocked at what happened now.

Alphys was covering her mouth in horror, Sans, Papyrus, and Itachi were speechless, and as for Undyne...well...no words can express how she's feeling after seeing this.

Euna? She only grinned.

"H-Heh...You really are just like them..." I said as I just laughed for no reason, while tears fell from my eyes.

"Ah...Kinda...wished we...spent more...time together...longer than...three months...That would've...been nice...Huh, Tori?"

Seeing no response from her, I just smiled weakly while looking directly at her in the eyes.

"Surprisingly...I feel...cold...guess I'll...go and...sleep it...off..." I mentioned.

Then I didn't move anymore as I was still looking at Toriel, even after she removed her hand from my body.

"RYOBO!!!" Itachi screamed out tearfully as he came running over, before I drew out my last breath.

Then, everything went black...

-In Toriel's Mind-

Toriel's POV 🥧

As soon as I saw that happen to Ryobo, I was in shock as well, as tears fell from my eyes before I was screaming his name out too.

I jerked on and thrashed around with the neon pink chains, trying to break free from them and take full possession over my body again, so I could heal him up quickly, but I was already too late.

He already died.

Falling to my knees, I could only start crying, as this was the 10th time I lost another child.

At least I thought I did, before I saw Ryobo suddenly appear in my consciousness, and run towards me before pulling me into a tight hug.

I only hug Ryobo back tightly in return as I couldn't stop myself from crying.

Ryobo had a sad look in his eyes, but he only just gave me a gentle smile.

"Ryobo! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I said tearfully as I was still hugging him tightly. "I tried so hard to break these chains and take possession over my body, to prevent you from getting killed, but I couldn't break the chains and I was too late!"

"Hey...It's okay. It's not your fault for killing me, Tori." He says as he kept me close to his chest.

I couldn't say anything and only whimpered a little bit as I was still in tears and hugging Ryobo tightly.

We mostly sat down on the floor, as Ryobo continued giving me comfort, while we were hugging each other.

After what felt like a few minutes of crying, Ryobo and I looked at each other, before he lifted my chin up and kissed me on the cheek, just after I was finished wiping the tears from my eyes.

I lightly blushed a little at that, before kissing him on the cheek in return.

"Tori, it's alright. I'm not actually dead. I'm just a part of your consciousness for now..." Ryobo said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro