9| She's Acting Strange

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryobo's POV ❄️

When morning came, I woke up and yawned a bit, noticing Itachi was already out of his room, before I got up and headed out to eat some breakfast too.

But, something was off.

Itachi was sitting at the table like how he normally does, but, Toriel was trying to feed Itachi like he was a little kid who needed to be fed.

Even Itachi noticed something was strange because he was refusing to eat it until Toriel managed to get his mouth open and shove the food in his mouth, making him gag and choke on the food a little.

"What the hell is wrong with Tori?! This isn't like her at all!" I thought to myself, feeling concerned.

I already had the body cam, I made yesterday, turned on earlier to record anything completely strange or out of the ordinary with Toriel, which I was glad that I turned it on.

"Tori? What's going on?" I asked, feeling nervous on the inside about the situation I was just witnessing.

Toriel paused for a moment at what she was in the middle of doing, before letting go of Itachi, and dropping the silverware on the table.

Itachi started coughing hard after he managed to get the food out of his mouth without grossing me and Toriel out, before he just looked at Toriel.

"What the heck is wrong with you?! Are you trying to kill me by making me choke to death on food?!?!" Itachi says to Toriel.

"Itachi!" I went as I looked at him in shock.

"Well, if my cooking is so horrible, why don't you make it yourself!" Toriel suddenly shot back before slapping Itachi across the face, leaving a red hand mark on his cheek, as I gasped.

Shocked and upset as he gently rested his hand on his cheek, Itachi immediately got up and went to his bedroom before slamming the door behind him.

I just stared at Toriel for a few seconds, having no idea what just happened to the Toriel that Itachi and I knew from when we first met each other, after she sat down at the table and sighed heavily in frustration.

As I continued looking at her, I noticed she had her hand over her face while she had one elbow propped up on the table while her other arm was resting on her lap.

It didn't take long to notice that she had already started crying as well, as soon as I heard her sniff tearfully as she letted in and out a shaky breath.

Walking over to Toriel, I could only give her a comforting hug while she was crying, in which I got a tight hug from her in return.

Pulling a chair up with my free hand, I sat down next and close to her, before we just continued hugging each other, as I started rubbing her back soothingly, trying to comfort her while she was in tears.

"Ryobo...What should I do?" I heard Toriel ask me tearfully as she sniffed. "I'm suddenly acting strange and not myself since earlier this morning. And I've already done two horrible things to your little brother that I would never ever do to a young child."

I couldn't say anything nor do I have an answer about that question as I looked at her, until I took out and handed Toriel some of her favorite mini chocolate bars from the candy jar that she had on the counter.

Toriel thanked me as I nodded in response, before she started to eat the chocolate I gave her.

Even though she was still sad and upset about what happened, the chocolate did help make her feel a little bit better.

"Don't worry, mom...We'll figure something out." I began as I held her hand and squeezed it gently. "Even if something did happen to you, I'll do everything in my willpower to help. Even if it means having your friends involved."

Toriel smiled a bit as she hugged me again as I wiped the tears from her eyes for her when we parted the hug again.

"Promise me I won't die here if anything bad does happen to me." She says.

"I promise. And I'll stick to my word too." I replied, as I looked directly at her in the eyes to show how serious I am.

Toriel nods in understanding as I letted her keep me close by her side after we sat down on the couch together once we had breakfast.

I rested my head on her arm and smiled a tiny bit, as Toriel started rubbing my back soothingly before patting my shoulder.

"You're such a sweet child. I'm glad I met you and your brother when I came to see if anyone has fallen." She mentions.

"Same here, Tori." I replied as I nodded.

We both just smiled as we looked at each other before chuckling.

"As for what happened, I'll talk to Itachi about that, so he'd at least feel less upset at you. And maybe I'll make him apologize to you too...Okay?" I mentioned to her.

"Okay." Toriel replied.

Then she just cuddled me, which made me wag my tail cutely at that.

"This is why I love motherly love so much." I thought to myself as I purred out of nowhere, making Toriel feel surprised at that as she chuckled.

"For someone whose a wolf mobian like you, you sure are being a kitty cat right now." Toriel giggled, making me blush a little.

"Hey now..." I went, as my ears flattened in embarrassment.

"Cutie." She says.

"Yes, I am cute." I replied as I smiled before playfully sticking my tongue out at her.

"You took pride in that." Toriel commented as she smiled.

"Got a problem with that?" I teased.

"Nah." She went before booping me by the nose.

After a while from the long cuddles and head pats, Toriel was in a better mood again, as I headed upstairs and talked to Itachi about Toriel's strange behavior from earlier.

"I know..." Itachi went as he sighed.

"Next time, just go easy on her when you get mad at her, okay? I don't want her to feel upset because of that." I said.

"Okay..." My brother says before he went downstairs to apologize to Toriel about his actions earlier, as Toriel apologized to Itachi in return as well.

"I'm glad they made up." I thought to myself as I sighed in relief.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro