3:bi jaan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Parishay couldn’t sleep whole night . She was missing her brother and feeling awkward .

In the morning , she was brushing her hair , when Aamir knocked at the door . She quickly took her scarf and opened the door .

They went towards the dining room , bi jaan was already there .

"Bi jaan , she is the sister of my friend, Parishay . She will stay with us for some days ." Aamir said while sitting down .

Parishay was fidgeting badly . Bi jaan asked her to sit beside her and touched her cheek while smiling . "Parishay ... you are really an angel faced ( its the meaning of Parishay) .

Parishay blushed and started looking down . Bi jaan filled her plate herself . She was happy to have someone with her .

"I cant eat this much , bi jaan " she said softly and took a toast .she had liked bi jaan instantly .

After the death of her parents when she was 12 , she hadn’t been near any elder . It was usually her brother around her .

Aamir left the house after breakfast . He went to the hospital to check on Usama and then went to his office .

He called at home once during the day to check on bi jaan and Parishay . He was satisfied after knowing that they were spending their time together .

He went home late at night  and saw Parishay sitting in the lounge . She quickly stood up after seeing him and looked at him expectantly while twisting her fingers .
"Is there something you need ?" Aamir asked while moving towards her .

She shook her head and then looked into his eyes with tears in her eyes . "When will bhai come  to take me?"

Aamir's eyes went a little bigger , seeing tears in her beautiful grey eyes .

" some one said something to you ?did anyone hurt you?" Aamir asked with a suppressed anger.

She shook her head "no, i am just missing bhai .i am not used to live alone " she said in a childish manner .

"You are not alone here . Try to relax  and your brother will come soon" Aamir said in a deep voice.

She tried to act upon his advice . She was missing her brother , but she had also started loving to spend her time with bi jaan . All the servants were also very nice , they all treated her with respect and adoration, due to her baby like   nature .

Next afternoon , he got a call from bi jaan .she was asking him to come home .

When he reached home , he saw a maid outside Parishay's room who told her that bi jaan was there .

When he entered the room, he saw Parishay's head hidden in bi jaan's lap , there were low sounds of hiccups . Bi jaan was looking worried and tried to make Parishay quite .

"What happened ?  " Aamir asked while moving near.  There was a halt in her hiccups .he heard a little sniffing sounds afterwards .

" Parishay is having fever and she is crying continuously . I don’t know how to handle her "bi jaan said in a worried tone .

He asked the bi jaan to let him handle her . Bi jaan got up and moved towards her . He placed a hand on her forehead to check the fever and then said "has she taken the medicine ? "

"No , she hasn’t even eaten her lunch " bi jaan told him .

Aamir asked the servant to bring a light lunch and medicine .Parishay was still sniffing a little .
"Why are you crying ? "Aamir asked in a serious tone .

" i.. i am missing bhai ."she said with tears again filling her eyes . Her emotions were all over the place . She was also scared of him after witnessing his coldness from time to time .

" i have explained to you about that . You are also making bi jaan worried by crying . Do you want that ? " Aamir said and looked at her expectantly . She quickly shooked her  head. 

Just then , a servant entered the room with the food .Aamir stood up to let her serve . But when he saw, Parishay had no plan of eating . He took the plate and help her sit down .

After making her eat , he gave her the pill and made her lay down again .

"Take some rest now .and don’t you dare cry " Aamir said and placed the blanket on her properly  . Bi jaan was seeing all this from the corner of this room . Aamir hadn’t even noticed her presence , until he turned around to leave the room .

-----------------

Hello friends ! How was the update ?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro