Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aliza held her bag close to her chest, she properly fixed her her scarf( duppata ) entering the building. The voice of fingers hitting the keyboard letters filled her ears. Her mind was still on the current matter of her house. She didn't wanted to be homeless. The woman decided to give all her money she had saved for University to her uncle but the amount would still not suffice. She sat on her desk, checking her mails ,she started her work.

She couldn't think of anything else but how to help his uncle. If only she could help the family in this matter,she would be of some use to them. Although she could never repay them for what they had done for her. This was the least she could do. She decided to take to HR department and tell her about her situation surely the company could give her advance payment.

Inclining her arm on the table, she hurriedly completed her worked , mailed in to her boss. It was 8 o clock now. Hoping she would get help from the HR department, she stood up. Praying to God for the best.

She knocked on the door, "May I come in !!"  She asked gentlely.

A fairly old man was sitting on the chair, there were files piled up till his face.He looked dark, his features still sharp , he help a pair of light brown eyes.  He took a glance at the woman seeking the permission to enter his room. The man smiled , " Yes you may enter child " .

After giving him the relevant information about her trouble, the man told her, that was a huge sum of money that Aliza required . The company could not lend this much amount of money to any employee since it would be impossible for her to pay it back..

Tears started to form in her eyes, she pleaded infront of the man. She was not the type of person who would beg rather she would earn what she needed. But the suitation was out of her reach .

" Don't cry Ms. I should not tell you that but you can directly ask the favour from the chairman. He might be able to help you since he is the supreme authority of the company. I will not give you much hope but you may try. " The man told Aliza, massaging his temple.

He took a sip of his tea and looked at her, waiting for her response.

" Thank you Sir . I will gladly ask the chairman. I really need this money" she said desperately..

She walked out of the office, taking in the possibility of the chairman to help her. She knew his office was at the top floor. Luckily he revisits the building in the office.

STRANGER'S POV :)

I looked at my watch once again. There was no need for me to come at the office today, but only one. The letter must have reached her home in the morning. I saw her in the HR OFFICE , in the cctv screen when I entered the building. It's now my habit to spot her out whenever I reach here. Reading the file once again, I knew it was very cruel for me to do this but I had no other option to make her mine.

I know the company's policy. The company cannot give her this much money, but I can. I chuckled. I was desperately waiting for her to come and beg for help, which I will gladly do.

Few days back,  i bought her house from the bank. It was very difficult though I will accept, not to tell the current owner but there is nothing that money cannot buy.

It's been a while i saw her closely. I still remember the man with her,I have been informed she doesn't hang out with him now.  Another happy news for me . With each passing minute , I find her more closer and more nearer to me .

I curse everyday, every second that I am not with her. All my life that I spent not thinking about her. She is an angle , my angle.

I remember the day when I entered her room, her soft petals lips hit mine . I was excited that while night, even cold water couldn't help me. I imagine her everyday to be by my side. When I wake up , I need her to be in my embrace.

Time passes so quickly, when I think about her. I was so deep diving in my thoughts, i looked at glass window. She stood there bery nervous.

O , how beautiful she looks like that . She wore brown heavy pleated bottom and white kurta. The way she carries herself, with that scarf of hers. Yes, she must hide beauty from the whole. I and I alone have the right to claim her and her soul and her body.

Hearing my assistant through the intercom, I felt irritated from her sultry voice. I told her to let the lady come in my office and here she entered.

This moment is truly blissful for me. I don't know why I act like a teenage now when I am around her . I kept a straight face with no emotions and commanded her to sit infront to me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro