Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She entered her room, it looked the same . Everything was on it place. The only thing missing was the rumbled bedsheet, her half soaked towel which were now nicely placed. She missed her room. Its been only a night. Aliza looked at herself in the mirror. She had a little make up on. She wore a pretty peach colored anarkali dress today . It seemed quite expensive. It was perfect according to her taste . Her gaze directed towards her finger. The finger. It  had a pretty big diamond in contrast to her fragile hand. She remained herself of the man she was married too.

The day ran too quickly for her. It was 6 pm. She didn't wanted to leave. The whole day Aliza spent with her aunt . She baked cake together. The conversation between Asad and her was still very little. The wound hadn't healed yet and how could it . Asad loved since his childhood. He saw her being driven away in a moment . All his dreams were chattered in single flash.
She applies a little blush over cheeks since she looked pale.  Everytime she faced Asad, guilt would consume her. She didn't wanted to explain herself to him . It would make things more complicated.

Aliza finally got satisfied with what she did with the makeup. The only thing left was to wait for her dear husband. She made a mental note of things she wanted to discuss with her. Firstly, she wanted to resume teaching and secondly she needed to continue her job too. A part of her knew knew he might not agree with her.

She went down just to say goodbye to her family. His eyes met her. They looked stone cold. Asad sat in the kitchen chair. He looked absolutely ravishing. Heavenly drops pouring out icy water on his shirt and the table. He was almost lost when he saw her. How could he stand the suitation. He couldn't bear it . It was a mental torture for hi. She looked so marvelous. He wanted to kiss her, the moment his eyes landed on them. He stood up only to come closer to her.

Not leaving even a inch between them, the man held her hand and kissed it. His gazed directed her towards the door .  There was constant knock on the door , which Aliza couldn't comprehend, after looking at Asad's direction. Was she zooned out. She didn't knew .

---------------------------

Ibrahim's pov :)

I felt reluctant in the begining, but here I am now. I sat beside a young lady who has dragged me in the restaurant. If she weren't the daughter of my most impossible cleint I would have simply said no to her. She had been asking me to take her on dinner . What a world we live in isn't. I was very irritated at first but i decided to go with her and end this right way .

She saw me with all the sparkle in her eyes. She has big eyes, I must say. I felt devastated at the moment. Hina, stood up elegantly. She informed me that she needed to use the restroom. I nodded at her. Looking down at my phone ,I went through some of my emails. I could still hear her heels clicking , Hena wore a very sluttary dress. It was a mexi with a deep cleft across her thigh. Her plunged neck oozed out her breast, which I didn't wished to startle at. I didn't like there type of girls.

The waited pour some more wine for me. By this time I knew I made a huge mistake coming here. I looked across the restaurant when my gaze stopped at a certain spot. I didn't knew if for the longest time the wine hit me or what I saw was true.

"Hey dear, what are you looking at ?" Hena stood in front of me, she had sumged more lipstick on her now. "nothing that you need to know " I replied irratingly.

My interest grew more on that couple. I knew those hair, they looked familiar. Is it her? The man offered her a seat. Oh ! I know who is it.  But how could they both be together.

I saw a ring on Aliza's hand though. As far as I know she wasn't married. Sudden ache radiated across my chest. Ever since she visited my house , i have been thinking of her. I know she's somthing. She had somthing in her. I like the spark, her audacity and her hard work.

Hena was blabbering about her friends which I had least interest in. My eyes once again looked at the Aliza . I wanted to see the man she came with. The man held her hand and kissed on her.

I don't knw what was happening but I didn't like what I saw. I barely knew her. Looking at her with some other man made my heart ache. It was very unusual for me .I remembered what happened at my house, but I know it was just impulse . The way she responded I know she liked it too.

The lady stood up and left for what I now know restroom due to Hena. "where are you going dear" Hena held my hand and asked. I was completely disgusted.

"I will be right back in a moment" I said with emotion, I was plain reply. I know I was rude to her but this is what it is. I entered the rest room.

Aliza looked as beautiful as ever. She looked at me , shocked." Sir ? Ehmm " she went speechless.
I wanted to laugh at her reaction. She looked at innocent . I came a little closer to her and she stepped back.

"Hello Aliza " my voice echoed . She stumbled back but I caught her. She was now in my arms. I held too tight. Once again her hypnotizing smell hit my nostrils. She was too light for me to carry. I looked at her, her big eyes had now already been widened up . I would feel her chest rising up. My gazes shifted to her neck and down the valley of her breasts.

I felt excited at the moment. I had never been risen up so early before. She pushed me back , refraining me of her touch.  We suddenly hear some women approaching the room, when she took my hand and led me to toilet with her.

She locked the door, her face went pale as vampire. I stood there for a moment with her back facing me.  My hand entangled her small waist. I took in her smell from the nap of her neck which was exposed for me. Taking small bites on her, her held me back. With a one swift motion, I turned her to me .

My lips approached her and I smashed them on hers. The feeling was intoxicating as ever. I had never felt anything like this before. I wanted to pound my tongue in her , but the level of resistance she had was unbeatable. One of my hand glidded on her hip, I lightly squeezed it . I knew she didn't expected that.

It left her mouth wide open , my tongue gladly entered her hot mess. I knew she was enjoying too. I held her closely, once again. As I hear her soft moan . My mind was out of control.. I felt devasted at the moment. I couldnt take it anymore. 

I knew the ladies had left the restroom. I had to stop this . I didn't wanted to feel the pain of it anymore.  She stopped at my reaction, which she felt on her stomach . She looked so flushed, with no time I saw her leaving.

I didn't wanted this to end like that .I wanted to talk to her . Why she hadn't come to school as Zainab informed me she was unable to take her classes. I stood there processing what happened to me .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro