Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tension in the room was building up. Her jaw clenched , and arms flexed. She bet everyone in the room could listen to her pounding heart. At last, it was the time to break the ice." I haven't been tutoring since December. I applied for a part time job and got the job in january. "She declared. Her aunt was so annoyed at the moment. " Why would do such thing? I thought you earned enough from the tutoring job. Besides we provide you with everything , why is there a need to earn money on own? Huh? " She scolded her.
"Let her explain Fatima" his uncle said very calmingly.

"I would like to continue my studies uncle . I know you will happily give me the money but I want to earn it for myself besides I would love to work for a living" she explained.
"I am collecting the amount for the University . "She added..
"You haven't Anders why you come late Aliza." Her aunt reminded her.
" I have been assigned a position of jr. Writer at the company. From the past few months, we are short of employees. This is one of the reason I got the job besides my writing was liked my the manager. "
She told them ..
"I had to work twice the amount of work yesterday since my senior had met an accident and i heard the authorities are quite strict." Aliza said.

Uncle Jamil was quite disappointed with the girl, he never expected Aliza to lie to her . He was always very understanding and care about the girl like her own child. What happened after Aliza's mother death, he always felt responsible for her on behalf of his father.

He looked up after thinking and considering the whole situation."I don't want you to lie to us anymore about anything Aliza . My child, we deeply care about you . You should not burden yourself up with such thing . You don't have to work twice as hard as us when we can provide you ." Aliza was determined , it's was now or never. She had to explain and convince the family . Nevertheless she was a grown 25year old women. She could make her decision.

"(But chacho , mein khud krna chahti ho yeh aur isme buraye hi kya hai ?) But uncle I want to do it and what's the harm.? " She inquired. Asad couldn't understand Aliza, he was impressed by her once again , he wondered how she was handling teaching in the school and then doing another job . He admired her determination and he wanted her more now.

"We will discuss about this later untill then I want Asad to pick you up from the company. " Uncle Jamil declared dismissingly. Aliza sighed . It was about the time to leave for the school. She noticed a pair of deep brown eyes looking at her making her nervous again. She would wonder why Asad teases her. Not that he was not good looking. The man was well built , 6'2 feet tall and would never ceases to remind Aliza about that by hovering her time to time.

Aliza slided in her peach luknowi kurta , and wore pair of cream trousers beneath . She skinned her duppata across her head . As simple as she was , she didn't like to cake her face with makeup. Gathering her documents she prepared and took her purse, she came down to inform her aunt about her departure.

She entered the room and heard the sound of shower..It was uncertain for her aunt to bathe this time she thought. Yet to her dismay, she encountered a huge figure, coming from the tower . He wore just a towel , his perfectly V line on display . He walked like no runway model would do. His looks were lethal enough to make girls die .

Asad noticed the small figure standing up and leaving the room before which he captured her hand and pulled her towards him . The waters from his wet hair landing of her cheeks. So beautiful he thought.. Aliza's chest becoming heavy with the distance between them. She wanted earth to engulf her right now. She could only noticed those prefectly sculptored abs in front as a deep desire to touch them came in her mind.
She blushed about the thought and quickly came into reality.

"(Krlo check out aram se aj) check me out today peacefully " Asad laughed seeing her blush this way filled his heart with joy . He really wanted to stroke her cheeks and those pearly lips,.he could kill for them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro