Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aliza's eyes couldn't believe what she saw. Was her destiny playing games with her.

Aliza looked at the two men . One of whom she intend never to be acquainted with.  This man looked as sleek as ever.

He was dressed in his usuals. The Dark brown  armani compliment his tone perfectly.

Ahmed's assistant opened the door for both the men.

Instantly, the room smelled of fresh shave, she knew where it came from.. Ibrahim took a good view of the room.

After a moment, his gaze directed towards Aliza who stood up.

It looked like she had seen ghost in broad daylight. She wasn't sure of what would happen now.

Surely, she will  have hard time with him . This man, she loathed him. .yet , she liked what he did to her.

Traitor heart ....

" Good afternoon ma'am . " The man ,who stood beside Ibrahim greeted her with smile ..

She walked across the room , putting her hand on the glass table ." Good afternoon " she replied to him .

" We didn't know Mr.  Ahmed was already in a meeting. " Ibrahim spoke in a serious voice. His eyebrows twisted and jaw clenched.

He couldn't help but to wonder why Aliza was in Ahmed's office. All that he knew what she was a teacher in a school. A school what was his possession.

" Yes. We weren't informed about this change of schedule " the other man responded .
Little did he know Ibrahim's pure intension was to know why Aliza was here.

" Oh no " as Aliza was about to tell them she wasn't in any meetings rather she was brought here on her husband's account she  was interrupted by Ahmed .

" I see you have already met my wife " Ahmed came , declaring it like he had won a battle.

The auro around the room, changed quickly.

The whole time Aliza stared at Ibrahim. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to hold anymore.

She wasn't good at lying. But now here she was with her husband and a man she made out with .

" Mr. Siddique , Mr Shafiq , this is my wife Aliza . " Ahmed introduced them official to her,taking a good look of three of them  .

"Aliza , this is Ibrahim Siddiqui and Mr Zubair Shafiq . We are going to invest in there company" Ahmed added .

Aliza didn't utter a word. She already knew Ibrahim , she knew what he does for a living. She knew where he lives. She knew how he smelled.

She recalled all the things that happened between them .

"Do you know each other ?" Ahmed taking in the tension, asked them collectively.

Aliza's gaze directed to her dear groom , was she busted now . What will happen to her . Will he leave her .

What had she done . She just ruined her life.

" I don't think we do " Ibrahim said .

This whole time he pretended like he was a stranger to her. Had he forgotten things that happen to him once he has Aliza with him .

Aliza wanted to tell Ahmed, he knew the man. Atleast they had met in school . What was the reason behind Ibrahim's secrecy , she wondered

His mask like face continued to converse with the man he came to meet with.

It looked he didn't like  Ahmed. Was it because of Aliza.  Was he jealous  now .

All three men went to the meeting room, with Aliza left alone once again .

--------------------

The way back to home was usual . Ahmed tried to talk to Aliza but she was reluctant. He knew something was off about her. She wasn't like this .

It was time for dinner, both of them changed their clothes and arrived at the dinner table.

Aliza looked a bit relaxed.

She didn't intend to visit Ahmed's office ever again .

She needed to live a happy life with Ahmed. She wanted to be a good wife to him .

If she didn't get over the guilt, she won't be able to do that .

They talked and laughed about so many things. It wasn't their usual dinner.  It made them share their life experiences more.

Ahmed was happy about it. Everything seemed be just like he imagined.. He was madly in love with this woman .

This is was the right time to express it. He didn't wanted to hold himself more . He can't be more deprived of her.

It was time he claim what was his. After all this time , all he wanted was a good laugh with Aliza.  Now that he got it, he wanted more of her.

" It's late , Aliza let's go to bed now . " It sounded more like a question . The man almost stood up, waiting for her to respond.

" Yes , let clean the table first " she responded, gathering all the left over and the spoons.

" You don't have to, that what the maids are for." He replied in soft tone .

" It will only take few minutes, besides I don't want the maids to be disturbed at such hours. "

" You are so stubborn , wife . Here , let me help you now ." Ahmed, starter taking the plates.

He helped Aliza doing the dishes.

"Do you miss you mother ?" He asked , rubbing the plates with dry cloth.

" Yes, I do . Sometimes , I wonder what it felt like if she was here , with me.  " Aliza told him .

"When did you pass away ?" She asked .

" It's been 15years now. I was just a boy when she left us. " He said looking at her.

" She was a fine lady. You know sometimes, you remind me of her . The moment I saw you , I knew you were the one for me . . I .. I felt so alone  for a long time , I had no one with me.  But I knew ,, you will change everything. "  He said, leaving the cloth, and cupping her face.

Aliza looked into his eyes. They were wet. She could feel the warmth of his palm radiating for her whole face.

The moment was so pure, no lust , no ravish feelings. It was borne out of true feelings of Ahmed toward Aliza.

He drifted his hands, taking both of hers into his hands . The man kissed on her knuckles and watched her very face.

He leaned forward, in attempt to kiss her.

" I think we should go to sleep " the woman said . She didn't know what happened to her at the moment.

She felt like betraying him . She wanted to tell him everything, and start fresh with no lies.

" Yes , lead on " the man replied.

The night didn't passed so well for Ahmed. It was almost 3 in the morning when he woke up. The woman that lie beside him. Although they were married now but he hadn't be able to conceal it .

He looked at her, her angel. He remembered the things he did just to make her his . All those day, when he was alone in the room, and he only needed Aliza by his side.

The phone chimed . It was the investigator He hired to see the photage of the hotel . .
_ "I have got the photage of every corner of the hotel sir. You will get it by tomorrow "_
It message read.

He dozed off after thinking about the tape . What tomorrow would bring to him .

---------------------

❤️❤️ Hey everyone ❤️❤️
It's been a while since I updated the story.
I will try to update more now .
❤️❤️
Ibrahim or Ahmed ???

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro